Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th June 2010, 23:44   #2326
Senior - BHPian

One of my best friend's elder brother got delivery of his Suzuki M1800 Boulevard(silver). The bike is currently at his family home at Thrissur. Will post pics as soon as I get hold of some. Cheers !
Old 25th June 2010, 21:17   #2327
Senior - BHPian

A Matte 'SICK' Black R1 spotted by a friend of mine at a Yam dealership in Bangy.
Attached Thumbnails
Superbikes spotted in India-37237_401916277646_633642646_4486450_4668729_n.jpg  

Old 25th June 2010, 21:55   #2328
BHPian

^ Nice pic! The showroom is owned by a fellow tbhp'ian.
Old 3rd July 2010, 00:34   #2329
BHPian

here are pics of some rides in B'lore. Kudos to my friend akshay for the pics.
Pics are posted in the order given-
hayabusa, Ducati 749,Ducati Monster,GSXR1000,yam R1
Attached Thumbnails
Superbikes spotted in India-busa.jpg  

Superbikes spotted in India-duke-749.jpg  

Superbikes spotted in India-duke-monster.jpg  

Superbikes spotted in India-gixxer.jpg  

Superbikes spotted in India-r1.jpg  

Old 3rd July 2010, 01:52   #2330
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupam9557 View Post
here are pics of some rides in B'lore. Kudos to my friend akshay for the pics.
Pics are posted in the order given-
hayabusa, Ducati 749,Ducati Monster,GSXR1000,yam R1
Nice, I think I know the White Busa. I almost mistook the last R1 for an R15.

Last edited by prince_pervez : 3rd July 2010 at 01:55.
Old 3rd July 2010, 08:25   #2331
Senior - BHPian

Looks like the 749 is still at the pump at Hudson circle. Remember seeing it there a year back.
Old 4th July 2010, 01:12   #2332
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
I almost mistook the last R1 for an R15.
You are spot on Prince. You are not the only one who sometimes mistakes R1 for R15 or vice versa. R1 is relatively small by SBK standards ( I mean unlike a Busa which is huuuge and cannot be mistaken for anything else). Also, lay-out, graphics and colour-shades on R15 are not much different from those on R1. Hence, this mix-up. And hey, I am sure an R1 owner, who pays 10 times more, will definitely get pissed off when someone mistakes it for an R15 and rightly so.
Old 15th July 2010, 10:57   #2333
BHPian

Day out with the Suzuki Sibling...

Post edited by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT use external picture hosts such as photobucket, imageshack etc. Your pictures have been reloaded via the Team-BHP Attachment system.

We advise you to read our board rules carefully, before proceeding any further.

Last sunday was the perfect evening out with the new arrival in the famaily.
A dear friend got a new Intruder and Despoine n Me were very eager to meet this rocking awesome machine. And i wanted to brush up on my new photography skills. So off i went with my new Canon 550D to frame the intruder alert.

Sharing some pics :

Last edited by GTO : 20th July 2010 at 18:56. Reason: Read Mod Note at the top of your post
Old 15th July 2010, 13:11   #2334
Senior - BHPian

The intruder has a slightly bent front alloy. see 5th pic.

Nice pics Pinnacle

Last edited by planet_rocker : 15th July 2010 at 13:12.
Old 16th July 2010, 15:27   #2335
Senior - BHPian

Pinnacle congratulations to your friend. These are the two bikes that i want standing in my garage at some point of my life. The intruder in my opinioun is the best of both a very handsome cruiser with the omph factor that puts many a great names to shame. This is also a lovly colour chosen by your friend. The power is also as good as a sports bike. Pinnacle could you tell me if the turning circle of the bike is bad, i have heard this from alot of people.

Yes Planet Rocker the rim is bent in front of the calipper. I guess it is common here due to the Pot holes and the road abuse the bikes go through.
Old 16th July 2010, 15:56   #2336
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Pinnacle congratulations to your friend. These are the two bikes that i want standing in my garage at some point of my life. The intruder in my opinioun is the best of both a very handsome cruiser with the omph factor that puts many a great names to shame. This is also a lovly colour chosen by your friend. The power is also as good as a sports bike. Pinnacle could you tell me if the turning circle of the bike is bad, i have heard this from alot of people.

Yes Planet Rocker the rim is bent in front of the calipper. I guess it is common here due to the Pot holes and the road abuse the bikes go through.

speedy, You cant excatly call it having a bad turning circle. I too own one now.I feel when I am making a turn or U Turn then the weight & centre of gravity of bike forces the rider to take a longer turning radius to keep the balance in place.

You defiantly are so right about Intruder's RAW appeal which puts many great names to shame. Must say its very beautifully designed machine with oodles of power & looks !
Old 16th July 2010, 16:05   #2337
BHPian

Intruding

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
The intruder has a slightly bent front alloy. see 5th pic.

Nice pics Pinnacle
Thanks Planet Rocker. Me just learning photography these days and motography seems to be my favorite.
I did notice that there is a slight bend. Would say that you have an eye for details

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post

@ Speedy : Thanks. The Intruder is a very fine cruiser and i had the opportunity of being a pillion with a suzuki company guy. it was an awesome 10 km ride and the Intruder is one helluva attention seeker. It works like a super powerful magnet, attractin drivers, riders, pedestrian all equally when it come to Mumbai roads. This is one of the best colors suzuki has. I had the opportunity of seeing many colors, when i was in Dubai in June. Posting the pix for you here. The turning circle surely is big. Most of the BIg bikes have this issue. even with my busa, i have to be careful with the turning. Wish your dream of owning both the beauties come true, sooner than you expect.
Ram

Some Pics :

Last edited by pinnacle : 16th July 2010 at 16:06. Reason: Duplicate pics
Old 16th July 2010, 16:08   #2338
BHPian

Big Turning Radius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Bravo View Post
speedy, You cant excatly call it having a bad turning circle. I too own one now.I feel when I am making a turn or U Turn then the weight & centre of gravity of bike forces the rider to take a longer turning radius to keep the balance in place.

You defiantly are so right about Intruder's RAW appeal which puts many great names to shame. Must say its very beautifully designed machine with oodles of power & looks !
Congrats Jonny on owning this magnificient ride
yes you are right on the turning radius
In fact sometimes, just the fact that we are riding such a big bike, makes us go slow and the weight of these huge machines also have something to do with us slowing down.
Cheers again on your machine
where are you located ?
Ram
Old 16th July 2010, 16:52   #2339
Senior - BHPian

^^He is based in Delhi.

Nice pics there Ram, though you could have avoided the unwanted elements in the images like people, car etc, these are small things which you will learn with passage of time. Keep clicking as much as possible.
Old 16th July 2010, 16:55   #2340
BHPian

Thanks Bandhav

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANDHAV View Post
^^He is based in Delhi.

Nice pics there Ram, though you could have avoided the unwanted elements in the images like people, car etc, these are small things which you will learn with passage of time. Keep clicking as much as possible.
Thanks Bandhav for the feedback. Me trying to learn now and will surely love tips from PRO like you. I always appreciate your scale pics.
Would try n implement these tips as i go along.
any website where i can learn more on motography
Ram

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks