Team-BHP - Superbikes spotted in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   Superbikes spotted in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/28828-superbikes-spotted-india.html)

Spotted the bike at Sacred Heart Town in Wanowrie, Pune......
A vey well kept bike.......
Will Post the pics later today......Hold on to ya horses....

The neat lines.....

Once again a look at the lines......

What we slow people get to see once this beast is being ridden....

The Calm and composed eyes......

The speedo is Calibrated to 180kmph........

And thats where smaller sister the Karizma gets her indicator design from....

is the bike on sale by ny chaNCE , AND THATS A VERY WELL KEPT BIKE i think .

manson .

the speedo calibrated to only 180 kmph....is the bike detuned so much.??..it should be capable of a lot more??

The bike isn't detuned......its a Tourer.....meant for easy riding on the inter-city freeways...
bad news Mason...this bike aint for sale......the guy is an absolutely crazy bout it....he rides it hard and keeps it well!!!

hi guys, i figured as there was no thread that would let the super bike lovers to post their sightings, hence this thread.

Here to start things off, one bike that i spotted recently.

it is the 1982 Suzuki Katana 750s

GSX 750 S Katana 1982
Overall Length: 2 250 mm (88.6 in)
Overall Width: 810 mm (31.9 in)
Overall Height: 1 215 mm (47.8 in)
Seat Height: 770 mm (30.3 in)
Ground Clearance: 165 mm (6.5 in)
Wheelbase: 1 515 mm (59.6 in)
Weight: 223 kg (490 lbs)
Engine type: Air-cooled 747 cc inline-4, DOHC, 16 valves. 79 hp (59 kW)/ 9,200 rpm, 63 Nm/ 8,400 rpm

Nice find speedy..;)

That is a classic bike if ever there was one! It brought bikes into the modern world with that styling. When it was launched as a prototype in '79, people surely thought it was made for display purposes only. When Suzuki actually put it in production, everyone was taken aback! It was also the fastest bike of its time when it was launched - the 1000cc version, not the 750.

This bike deserves to be lovingly restored, used and kept forever!

Great find there Speedy!

thank you guys.

Rtech i would expect your bike pictures here too.

Guys this thread is not only about bikes you find or see on the roads but also about super bikes you owned or currently own. thank you.

Speedy,
When do we get to see pics of your old bike. It was a 600 right?

There is another red Katana in Bangalore. The bike can be seen on the track day pics. Sadly, the owner crashed pretty badly on track and I am not aware of the status on the bike. Last I heard it was up for sale. I don't if it was the bike or the rider but that bike was really quick on track. Thats before JD & Dilip got onto track days with bikes.

There are endless number of SBK's in Bangalore and I have ridden a couple of Busa's, R1's, R6's, Honda VFR, GSXR. But the best bike I have ridden is a Yellow Ducati 749S. Cant upload the pics, since my net connection is having major problems. Look around the Bombay Speed Run pics, you should be able to find one there.

To see some more SBK's from Bangalore try out this site.

Welcome to Frenzy Ryderz!

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellwratH (Post 564230)
Speedy,
When do we get to see pics of your old bike. It was a 600 right?

hellwrath it was a 1982 honda cb900F. i had taken a few pictures of the bike but lost them when my laptop was infected. i never was fond of takeing pictures as i never was a picture person, its only lately since i have been active on the forum that i have started takeing pictures for you guys.
the bike was blue and now has been painted red by the current owner. will try and get some from him.
this is how she looked. really loved her but since my family is against bikes i had to reluctantly give her to someone who would take care of her.

Engine - 902cc, 4-stroke dohc 4
Power - 95bhp
Top Speed - 135mph
MPG - 35
Weight - 250kg (550lb)
Launched - 1979-1984

this is the same colour my bike was in. man it brings back memories sigh...:(

Oooh yeahh!! what a superb bike this is... Speedy,you've had a terriffic set of wheels!! :Cheering:
There aren't many of these in running condition,right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitin (Post 564461)
Oooh yeahh!! what a superb bike this is... Speedy,you've had a terriffic set of wheels!! :Cheering:
There aren't many of these in running condition,right?

thanks nitin, there are not many of the CB900F's in the country. i never came across any in bombay atleast cant say so for the rest of the country. there were many of the CB750's.

nice find speedy.. Looks real classic bike..