Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th December 2007, 15:43   #46
Team-BHP Support

Unfortunately, I have nothing to update this thread with. I have been traveling for most of October, November and now December, and viffer has been sitting idle for this time.

I finally get some free weekends from next week, so hope to use those to the fullest.
Old 12th December 2007, 07:17   #47
BANNED

Meeting the first owner is insane. Not many third owners of any automobile get to meet the first owner, and hear the complete story.

I bought mine off of some dude on ebay, and thats all I know about my VFR. I think you have a true jewel. I am sure you will enjoy putting lots of happy miles on it. Keep the shiny side up and ride on,
-Prasadee
Old 22nd December 2007, 00:19   #48
Senior - BHPian

That two bros exhaust will sound much better than the micron.
Old 22nd December 2007, 09:56   #49
Team-BHP Support

The 2 Bros is out. Turns out he gave it to someone else who passed it on to a third person. Anyways, to cut to the end, it's being used on another bike.

Anyways, my highrise micron has arrived. Unfortunately, it came without the mounting clamp. So I have to look around and make something here before I can use it. The can itself looks hot though!
Rtech is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2007, 17:11   #50
Senior - BHPian

Micron is from the UK, where they are quite strict about sound levels and hence they are usually not as loud as american brands. Make sure you remove the baffle if there is one. Anyway where did you buy the micron from?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks