Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   New Sports bike by Jordyne - To be launched in Dec 2007. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/32215-new-sports-bike-jordyne-launched-dec-2007-a.html)

bheem 5th December 2007 11:06

New Sports bike by Jordyne - To be launched in Dec 2007.

Jordyne Auto Engineering Industries -A World Best Motorcycles, Watercraft, ATVs, Engines, Generators, Marine motors, and Acura cars.

All India Launching Of Jordyne Auto Engineering Industries Ltd. On 12 & 13th of December 2007.

JAEI Is Participating In Auto Trade Fair 2008 At Pragati Maidan.

Distributors / Dealers Enquiry Are Solicited

JAEI is the only company in India having 42 models to launch.

JAEI is the only company in India promising over 300 model designs for production in the 2 Wheeler Section.

Please try to find more about this company.

This is a company based at Jabalpur, i cant comment on the authenticity, durability and performance of these motorbikes. All i wanted is to tell T-BHPians about this new company.

devil_in_flesh 5th December 2007 13:59

hmmm, sounds interesting, an indian SBK brand?!

sabret00the 5th December 2007 14:57

Is this an Indian company or a foreign company...never heard about it and the website looks cheesy...

deepaktpatil 5th December 2007 16:23

Dude,
This looks totally fake, just look at the content of the website. At one point it says that "You can test derive". Also not all links are working. Better stay away.

black12rr 5th December 2007 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepaktpatil (Post 647548)
Dude,
This looks totally fake, just look at the content of the website. At one point it says that "You can test derive". Also not all links are working. Better stay away.

Yeah test ride it once and derive your conclusions from it :D .

BunnyPunia 5th December 2007 17:27

I tried calling up at the numbers on the website. two were constantly busy, no one answered the third one.

Also, they are using pics of other SBKs on the site.
if this aint enough, none of the products pages are opening.
They dont even have a ph or a fax no for their factory

'nuf said

ram_hyundai 5th December 2007 17:37

oh my god,never heard of these guys but still worth waiting for ,like wanted to see what 200 models they have.seems not prepering for india alone maybe for the entire world.or is it the number of units they will sell in india for their entire tenure.
ram

Torqy 5th December 2007 17:53

They have a link on their web site which says "Enter YOUR Web site".
Whose?

:)

Also, they look like those miniature bikes.

safari_lover 5th December 2007 17:55

Guys check out the power ratings. 7.3 HP for 150cc, 9.3HP for 180cc.
Wonder how will that match up sport bike design?

sabret00the 5th December 2007 18:56

I tell you this nothing more than a small time garage which uses either chinese or some other Indian bike engines for their bikes. To me it looks like the roadside garage modified bikes with fabricated and fibre bodies..nothing else. This is no SBK brand..obviously if it was then we would have heard about it.

Check out their product line up Jordyne Auto Engineering Industries -A World Best* Motorcycles, Watercraft, ATVs, Engines, Generators, Marine motors, and Acura cars.

highwayblaze 5th December 2007 22:18

YO thats fake dude. :D All those motorcycles are BUELL's.
ALL OF THEM. I can't imagine some people actually spend time making websites for all this. Here's the bike. and here's the link the Buell's website as well. That picture is straight out of Buell's website. Buell Motorcycles | 2008 Bikes | Sportbike | 1125R

Nitin 5th December 2007 22:30

hahaha..good job,bhupi!
damn..I don't quite understand what this Co is trying to do.
Time for Jordyne to stock on Io-dyne (iodine-iodex),because very soon they'll be beaten up blue-black..clap:
stupid:

IronWolf 5th December 2007 23:14

Nice find Blaze.. The site has some crappy modded bikes in them. I think they are trying to get some funding and quietly shut shop.

highwayblaze 6th December 2007 03:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronWolf (Post 648064)
Nice find Blaze.. The site has some crappy modded bikes in them. I think they are trying to get some funding and quietly shut shop.

By the way guys, this Buell won't be running on a harley engine.
Buell asked Rotax to come up with a Buell only 1125cc engine for this model and its supposed to take them to another level. I guess Buell's have always been radical with designs (fuel-in-frame, oil-in-swingarm ..literally) but lacked good engines. Well here we go. And now that they've finally made something good Mr. Jordyne wants to claim its his/hers or theirs.

Nitin 6th December 2007 03:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by highwayblaze (Post 648198)
By the way guys, this Buell won't be running on a harley engine.
Buell asked Rotax to come up with a Buell only 1125cc engine for this model and its supposed to take them to another level. I guess Buell's have always been radical with designs (fuel-in-frame, oil-in-swingarm ..literally) but lacked good engines. Well here we go. And now that they've finally made something good Mr. Jordyne wants to claim its his/hers or theirs.

Not bad at all!! Rotax makes some pretty good engines,and it'll be interesting to see these engines on Buell bikes. The German touch ought to be good.
I'd like to see some better styling on the Buell bikes,though.:thumbs up