Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2008, 13:38   #31
BHPian

too many confusing thoughts here

well i want comments frm the guys who have used these bikes thats y i posted here
after the mechanic told me the 750 is more sturdier and a better buy than the 600

no potholes where i live just butter smooth roads!!!!! gulf yeah
Old 31st March 2008, 13:53   #32
BHPian

dude why dont you do onething?

test ride both of them and decide which one you can handly better.
as far as my experience is concerned, there is hardly any difference when it comes to performance between 600,750 n 1000.
you start experiencing it after you have crossed 200kmph. which i doubt you will try immediately as you are a first timer.

and anywhich ways the smaller heart bikes have a bigger heart when it comes to forgiving any of your mistakes.

and i completely agree with manson about
"A confident rider on a 400 is a lot better than a terrified one on a 1000."

and please do not think about what people will think/say.
i always recommend deciding wisely, and using your head instead of "what will people think"
a gsx600r is a beautiful bike, and a great one when it comes to first timers.

and you never know, seeing you ride the 600 well, your parents might even let you upgrade to a litre class in a few years.
Old 31st March 2008, 17:34   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyakmodi View Post
dude why dont you do onething?

test ride both of them and decide which one you can handly better.
as far as my experience is concerned, there is hardly any difference when it comes to performance between 600,750 n 1000.
you start experiencing it after you have crossed 200kmph. which i doubt you will try immediately as you are a first timer.

and anywhich ways the smaller heart bikes have a bigger heart when it comes to forgiving any of your mistakes.

and i completely agree with manson about
"A confident rider on a 400 is a lot better than a terrified one on a 1000."

and please do not think about what people will think/say.
i always recommend deciding wisely, and using your head instead of "what will people think"
a gsx600r is a beautiful bike, and a great one when it comes to first timers.

and you never know, seeing you ride the 600 well, your parents might even let you upgrade to a litre class in a few years.
i would love to test drive any bike but even after going to their showroom for the past 6 months they arent giving me a single bike to test drive. for the first they dont keep any test drive bikes even the bike they get for test drives they sell. i very much want to drive the 600 and the 750 and see for myself what it feels like. here in saudi forget bikes they dont give test drives of even cars cause people buy here on the name of the product.

one good thing for me is my parents have not put a restriction on cc for me its only the cash issue. the other day i took my dad to see the gsxr750 he sees other bikes too and he likes the GSR 600 and 1000 which were retailing for much much less than the gxxxrs so he was telling me to buy the gsr 600 or 1000 now and buy the hayabusa later aint that cool. well i told him the busa is useless for me ill be happy with a gsxr 750
Old 16th April 2008, 01:26   #34
Team-BHP Support

So any updates here?

manson.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks