Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports

Search this Thread
Old 27th June 2008, 10:13   #16
BHPian

mean wheels man. congrats, and ride safe.
Old 27th June 2008, 10:15   #17
BHPian

A W E S O M E.

Brilliant way to test the winds.

What mods besides the microns have you planned for the babe.

"07 is it. How many kms already docked,please.

Ride Safe.
Old 27th June 2008, 10:22   #18
Senior - BHPian

GULP!!! alright thats a monster. Any sound clips with the micron?
Old 27th June 2008, 11:02   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaybiz View Post
Welcome RonGM why not put your other bikes also over here.
How's it going Ajay you mean the other RD, Shogun & Triumph I'll save that for later mate.
Cheers
Old 27th June 2008, 11:52   #20
BHPian

well no major mods for this baby. just getting the cowl, damper added on. clocked 260kmph till now. the sound clip with microns is there but the dam file is too heavy to put up.
Old 27th June 2008, 11:58   #21
BANNED

My RD is laying down mate after getting her last week waiting for parts.
Old 27th June 2008, 12:02   #22
Senior - BHPian

Looks great in Black. Do post some riding experiences. How do you manage in traffic?
Old 27th June 2008, 12:05   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaneroller View Post
How's it going Ajay you mean the other RD, Shogun & Triumph I'll save that for later mate.
Cheers
Now that you have already posted a pic in the pics thread for 'modified Indian bikes', i would love to see a thread on this INSANE machine.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/881935-post381.html
Old 27th June 2008, 12:12   #24
BHPian

oh mate, its utter madness in traffic. Too much of useless attention (which I hate), with no roads to move. I usually take it out early morning or really late at night. Thank god its not got the busa problem of overheating. Then you got to wait till it cools down & then head. This one does heat up - any hyper bike does. But the 14R has resolved the issue of overheating.
Forgot to mention, this monster has the BMC filters - another awesome option to add to any Hyper or Superbike.
Old 27th June 2008, 12:14   #25
BHPian

I am speachless, congrats man
Old 27th June 2008, 12:45   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
you know your stuff mate. but to a certain extent, not bangalore. it is a 07, so yes its used.
Quote:
Thanks for all the feedback guys. so when is the next SBK meet or ride in B'bay? Guess the rains have spoiled most rides.

Oh, by the way, straight6, one on one happening tomorrow. Its the 14R vs Busa. Will post some snaps.
Nice, but, at the speedrun this bike had some fuel problems hence didn't do well so be careful and run a thorough check before you go racing. I'll be waiting for the snaps.

I said Bangalore because it had 'N.M.W Racing' stickers on it, the ones's that Baban Khan(from Bangalore)has on his bikes. I spoke to the owner, he also had the Malaysian RX-135 with him. Nice guy and was from Bangalore too. Maybe he sold the bike to the person you bought it from.

Whenever its a clear day, we ride 'within' town. I don't have an SBK at the moment but I still go with my friends. If you're interested in joining us, contact me.

Last edited by straight6 : 27th June 2008 at 12:50.
Old 27th June 2008, 13:02   #27
BHPian

Ahh, ride around town is too boring & frustrating. Plus it'll be of no use, more of a show off scene. Not into that at all. I'd rather take it out at 6am to lonavla or something. Thats more like my scene. But for sure lets meet up. Where u stay?
Oh & where did u see that sticker??? I cant see it anywhere in the snaps. As for the fuel, had a couple of really fast runs. was doing perfectly fine. Either way, its a killa machine.
Cheers!
Old 27th June 2008, 13:09   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
oh mate, its utter madness in traffic. Too much of useless attention (which I hate), with no roads to move. I usually take it out early morning or really late at night.
Nice bike dude. Looks mean in black. 260kmph on our crazy roads is very risky. Please ride safe.

Isnt it tough to ride as the front looks very heavy (same with the busa too). I guess the heavy front is to keep the front wheel firmly on the road.
Old 27th June 2008, 13:16   #29
Team-BHP Support

Wakaooo, what a way to start the day!!!!
Now, thats some machinery you've got yourself, congratulations on the buy mate.

Btw, I maybe rolling my bike out this sunday towards lonavla this sunday if the skies are clear, lemme know if you'd wanna come along.

manson.
Old 27th June 2008, 13:21   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Ahh, ride around town is too boring & frustrating. Plus it'll be of no use, more of a show off scene. Not into that at all. I'd rather take it out at 6am to lonavla or something. Thats more like my scene. But for sure lets meet up. Where u stay?
Oh & where did u see that sticker??? I cant see it anywhere in the snaps. As for the fuel, had a couple of really fast runs. was doing perfectly fine. Either way, its a killa machine.
Cheers!
Oh, don't worry about the Lonavala rides, those will happen regularly after the rains. You have ABS so you may not worry about the rains .

When I meant riding in town, its usually late at night to avoid traffic, have a bite in town and get back. Nobody really cares about showing off, especially when there's no traffic.

I saw the stickers at the speedrun. I'm sure if you look up the speedrun thread for this year you'll see the pictures of this bike somewhere.

Most Viewed