Team-BHP - Please help Need a 400cc
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   Please help Need a 400cc (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/4592-please-help-need-400cc.html)

Hey guys after a lot of thinking and due to the delay in the delivery of the comet I have decided to buy a 400cc instead of the comet. I have already got an offer for 1,93,000 ex mumbai so thankfully I have not lost any money. I have just got back 6 months ago from America where while I was studying I had an amazing 2002R6 and a crazy 215 BHP 2002 mitsubishi eclipse. Sadly I could not get any of them back with me as my parents just did not agree :(
Anyway I have managed to collect arnd 3lakhs and was wondering how do I go abt finiding a good 400cc. Also what year shld i expect to get for my budget and where shld I start looking and what shld I look out for while buying the bike. Guys I really need some help need the Bike latest by may.

U think after owning an R6 u're gonna enjoy a 400cc with half the power ?

@bikefreak Please dont rub it in man... but without any help from my parents and a personal loan of 2L's thats all I can afford. The brighter side is that its better than a 250cc

Guess the 600cc effect in US would be more or less the 400cc effect in India..
Luv the R6 though..

yeah dude a 400cc is gonna be like riding a rx135 after riding a rd350...might as well buy a car and enjoy it.

Hi dude ,
I have a 400cc cbr 1991 model t sell. Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
Speedster

Speedster, some pics would be appreciated !

@speedster ya definately interested I have sent you a personal message with my details so that we can take this futher

Hey man I feel your pain. Used to drive a Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo when I was studying in NZ. Then I blew the pistons, pissed off my dad, came back to India and got stuck driving a Tata Indigo. I feel pain every time I sit in that car.

Before you buy a 400, try riding one and see if you're comfortable with the loss of power. Otherwise hold on to your money for a while, buy something that's inexpensive for a couple of years, and then when you can afford it, buy yourself a real beast and make it up to yourself.

That's my gameplan anyways...

Cheers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedster
Hi dude ,
I have a 400cc cbr 1991 model t sell. Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
Speedster

hey dude whts the price i m interested mail me with photos at winniemax2004@yahoo.co.uk
cheers

Hey nik1982, I tried sending u a PM but it did not get through.
Why don't u e-mail me at as29492#@#yahoo.co.in (remove the #)
I have something that u may like :)

400s are slow man. Go for a good owned 600.

hey guys have also been lokking out for 400cc. I have seen a 1998 model cbr rr gullarm asking for 3.5 but will be able to get him down to arnd 3.10..The bike has been re painted and you can see slight damage in the fairing the guy says it happened while inloading from the tempo as he has brought the bike from bglore to mumbai.. I did ride the bike briefly and it seemed pretty good to me and my mechanic who knows a hell of a lot.. Have also seen a 1999 model all clean papers mum reg absolutely mint condition the last price he says is 3.6L.
Guys what do you think abt these prices I need your opinion asap. Thanks..

There are no 1999 CBR400rr's. Production was stopped end '97. So thats the first mistake.

Secondly, the prices are way too high. 3.5 & 3.6 for a 400rr! And that too one with some damage on it??!! You can get a mint condition 600F3 for 4 lakhs, so why would you even consider these bikes at those prices!

P.s. Which dealer gave you these quotes?