Team-BHP - Riding club in Bangalore?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   Riding club in Bangalore? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/46409-riding-club-bangalore.html)

I heard that there are a few like minded SBK owners who meet up on weekends in Bangalore.

I was hoping some of you may be part of this forum and would let me be initiated into the joys of riding in India. I'm getting back home for good in a month's time, my STi is on the market which makes me real sad. So, I will have to be otherwise distracted by my bike for now, which is already back home.

I'll be watching this space

Scooby,

I am part of THE most serious SBK group in Bangalore, the REDLINERS. You are welcome to join us on our sunday morning rides,, and the monthly track days. We enforce a full riding kit though, preferably leathers, but armoured textile at the very least with helmet, boots and gauntlets

Vijay

Quote:

Originally Posted by prabhuav (Post 991699)
Scooby,

I am part of THE most serious SBK group in Bangalore, the REDLINERS. You are welcome to join us on our sunday morning rides,, and the monthly track days. We enforce a full riding kit though, preferably leathers, but armoured textile at the very least with helmet, boots and gauntlets

Vijay

hey Vijay..
Good to know that you from the "Redliners" got to see you guys once, it was thrilling..also saw some vids on u-tube..nice..great to see you guys keeping the SBK spirit alive..
hope to join you someday..:)

Thanks Prabhu for the spontaneous invite...

I would'nt dream of riding without leathers. I'll be properly kitted out.

Vijay i meant...my mistake

No worries mate. Come down and if you are serious, we can do the other formalities to join the group.

Vijay

Any non SBK clubs that normal floks like me can Join? please:

Try X-bhp guys, bikenomads, first sunday rides, or if you have a bullet - RTMC.

For Superbikers other option would be redroosters

Xbhp is good, The FSR is good too.

CHEERS,
G D

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuttapan (Post 994301)
Try X-bhp guys, bikenomads, first sunday rides, or if you have a bullet - RTMC.

For Superbikers other option would be redroosters

Kuttappa,

The REDLINERS are the erstwhile RED ROOSTERS. We changed the name after Dinesh christened his racing team as Red Rooster Racing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prabhuav (Post 997063)
Kuttappa,

The REDLINERS are the erstwhile RED ROOSTERS. We changed the name after Dinesh christened his racing team as Red Rooster Racing.

Ooops...I thought that REDLINERS were an imitation of REDROOSTERS. lol:Thanks for clarifying that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prabhuav (Post 997063)
The REDLINERS are the erstwhile RED ROOSTERS.

Does this group still exist? I have been looking for a good SBK group to join, not making much headway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VellVector (Post 3853618)
Does this group still exist? I have been looking for a good SBK group to join, not making much headway.

The group most definitely does exist and is very active.It is a formal club now , hence memberships are closed. Sorry

Quote:

Originally Posted by prabhuav (Post 3874667)
The group most definitely does exist and is very active.It is a formal club now , hence memberships are closed. Sorry

Is there no way to formally join the club? A bit odd that a formal club doesn't take in any members?

Quote:

Originally Posted by VellVector (Post 3875060)
Is there no way to formally join the club? A bit odd that a formal club doesn't take in any members?

Unless you only want to join an elite club, there is a small group of tbhp bikers which meet up and ride for the joy of riding. You can keep an eye on the sunday rides thread and join us.
A sense of humour, riding etiquettes and proper riding gear are mandatory.
:)