Team-BHP - Color scheme for my cbr 954 - which one you find good?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   Color scheme for my cbr 954 - which one you find good? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/47693-color-scheme-my-cbr-954-one-you-find-good.html)

hey after long time the great boys here on teambhp have made me happy doing the photoshop of my cbr 954 which would be going for the paint but dont know whom to give here is the three combination of my cbr 954 would like your suggestion/vote....

Color scheme for my cbr 954 - which one you find good?-anku20honda20black.jpg

Color scheme for my cbr 954 - which one you find good?-anku20honda.jpg

From you garage paint looks fine buddy why re-paint ?
Personally I like black+silver (or even black+black)

I like black+golden but I guess black+silver would be better. Do you have black+silver photo?

I like the black, Red and White one. This colour combination gives the bike a real sporty look. Though i think the red could be a little more cherrier!

Anku the black gold combination is wild and gives the bike a mean look.
Tri colour makes it look sporty
The red/ chrome is more in your face and IMO more suited if you want to draw attention, not that you wont with a bike like this. What i mean to say is more wannabeish than subdued charm.
My choice is the black/gold. From the first two any of them would look good.
A friend of mine had his 03/04 1000RR in white blue and red and the bike looked stunning.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 1021485)
Anku the black gold combination is wild and gives the bike a mean look.
Tri colour makes it look sporty
The red/ chrome is more in your face and IMO more suited if you want to draw attention, not that you wont with a bike like this. What i mean to say is more wannabeish than subdued charm.
My choice is the black/gold. From the first two any of them would look good.
A friend of mine had his 03/04 1000RR in white blue and red and the bike looked stunning.

Are you talking about Vicky's '04 1000 RR?

my vote goes to black & gold.

hmmm friends Black and gold seems to be the best option. Most of you'll must be knowing the amount of heat an SBK puts out. A black colour absorbs/attracts heat so the bike would get hotter on the whole and one more thing to mention that all my after market parts which i have already order and are here with me which will be added after the paint job which are all in red combination my own vote is for red/crome

I think the colour White with some air brushing in Black,yellow,red would look awesome.

Check some of these out.

Color scheme for my cbr 954 - which one you find good?-1.jpg

Color scheme for my cbr 954 - which one you find good?-busa8-011.jpg

Color scheme for my cbr 954 - which one you find good?-los_vagas_trip_037.sized.jpg

Color scheme for my cbr 954 - which one you find good?-hayabusa-2.jpg

oye bava you are out the world :deadhorsedont want to spend alot

Anku i would suggest you go with the Black and golden rims combo and all the crease/curves and outlines of your bike styling make it golden too :) will look real hot

Plain colours like the black with gold suits big bikes like Blackbird, Hayabusa and ZX-14. It will look boring on a 954. It will look like the bike was crashed then quickly and cheaply re-painted to black.

The red/white/black is the best for this bike.

the red & silver anyday. The custom jobs shown in the busa images wont be done well here - i think (if there is sm1 here then let me know too :)) black & gold too plain. The red should be wine red with silver & should have the sparkle (pearl finish).

Black & gold would be a killer combination, my vote goes for it.

2nd pic FTW :)