Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th July 2009, 22:40   #241
BHPian

There seem to be butterflies in my stomach tonight I am expecting the sprucedup delivery of my Torque Monster tomorrow. For last ten days its been delayed by each passing day. Will upload some load of Youtubes & pix & writeups !

Hope it does get delivered finally ... Tommo !
Old 23rd July 2009, 22:19   #242
BHPian

Return of The Torque Monster.

I am very happy today. Finally after almost 7-months I have been able to get back my Yamaha MT01 today. It was a gr8 day with loads of downpour. As usual i was feeling elated to get back my most coveted machine. i would love to post some write-up, more pix & videos that i may like to attempt over the next few days after the rains give me a break.

i am very tired as i had to drive the bike for about 30kms in stop-go traffic ... Kind of a bumper to bumper all because of rain water accumulated on road. Riding thru knee deep water was like a cake walk as MT01 never fluttered. The silencers being so high never caused me any issue to wade thru water. BUT hey i do feel very tired of holding on to clutch & brake for a real long ride which usually take about 30-40minutes but today took almost 3hours

Watch this space for some exciting videos i am planning to shoot over the next few days hopefully
Old 24th July 2009, 01:59   #243
Senior - BHPian

Sounds good. Hope everything works out just fine for you.
It can be a pain to drive in stop & go traffic. My wrists hurt real bad when I do that, so I usually end up riding only during the weekends when the traffic's easy.
Old 24th July 2009, 22:57   #244
BHPian

Here is the First of the lots ... Has a naughty punch to it ... Hope you all like the same

Last edited by Jonny Bravo : 24th July 2009 at 23:11.
Old 25th July 2009, 12:56   #245
BHPian

I plan to click & video R1 & MT01 performing together soon for thrill ! Will update the same here. Any wish list suggestions Welcome !

Last edited by Jonny Bravo : 25th July 2009 at 13:05.
Old 25th July 2009, 16:52   #246
BloodyEddie

GREAT!!! n thats a meanie.. .. ride safe buddy..

Old 25th July 2009, 18:25   #247
Senior - BHPian

I dont understand why it took 7 months for the bike to come back, can you elobrate please?
Old 25th July 2009, 19:22   #248
BHPian

My Patience was taken for a ride ! Now that the bike's delivered back to me finally ... I can hardly care to think/ask them why it took then so long. All is well now
Old 25th July 2009, 20:08   #249
Senior - BHPian

Ummm.
Looks like you too aren't wearing the proper gear.
Please wear the proper gear and drive the bike.
Safety is very important.
With power comes responsibility.
Hope you understand.

Great bike.
Old 25th July 2009, 21:16   #250
BHPian

I was wearing the helmet jacket & my boots .. i guess in 35-40+degree of heat i cant manage more on me. But hey i surely try & ride safely & cautiously I guess you are pointing about Knee gear or something more ...
Old 25th July 2009, 21:21   #251
Senior - BHPian

The Knee Gear and as i see many SBK Bikers wear - Gloves.
Old 26th July 2009, 10:21   #252
BHPian

Rising with the Sun & Riding with the GODS !

Hi ALL, Today was my First group ride with GODS & must say I was thrilled to the core.

The lazy Sunday morning silence broken by my mobile alarm clock at 5AM ! I was to gear up for my first Group Ride with GODS. As organized I reached The last Gurgaon Toll Plaza at 6AM to join other riders on way ... The ride was thrilling enough for me to break the laziness into a charged atmosphere ! The ride took off from Shiv Murti on NH8 till the u Turn of Rewari Junction. The ride was very organised with members riding Hondas, Busas, R1s & I on my MT01 ! There were few breaks on way to let group assemble & restart to break the fast at McD's ! After brief chit-chat & formal intros The group left for their places yet to meet on next Sunday ! I wont be able to detail the exhilarating experience as I am short on time now but must say I am left asking for more ...

have a look at the video link ...

Last edited by Jonny Bravo : 26th July 2009 at 10:27.
Old 26th July 2009, 15:18   #253
BHPian

As an experiment I filled my MT01 tyres with Nitrogen gas today ! Very debatable topic still i went ahead to try it out first hand. BUT how do i know whats so good about it ...
Old 26th July 2009, 21:21   #254
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Bravo View Post
My Patience was taken for a ride ! Now that the bike's delivered back to me finally ... I can hardly care to think/ask them why it took then so long. All is well now
Even if the bad time has passed its still inexcusable. Even rossiter faced a hell lot of issues with his bike. It all makes me feel is it worth spending so much money and buying from Yamaha India?
Old 26th July 2009, 22:34   #255
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw View Post
Even if the bad time has passed its still inexcusable. Even rossiter faced a hell lot of issues with his bike. It all makes me feel is it worth spending so much money and buying from Yamaha India?
Still being patient Nothing wrong with the yamaha Products/machines its just their style of operation which needs to streamlined so as to not have such long waits for customers needing any level of repairs.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks