Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd November 2008, 23:18   #76
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Are there any clubs etc where one can connect with all MT01 owners across INDIA. I haven't come across any on in delhi but have been able to find one in mumbai by the name AMK on other forum site ! I wish if yamaha INDIA could have made one club on www where one relates to issues & networking.
You can join GODS (Group of delhi superbikers) if you want ,i believe they have 2-3 MT 01 owners in there club.
Old 23rd November 2008, 23:23   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Bravo View Post
its been inspired from a lot of study of course !
Its good to be inspired Jonny, but as i said earlier always provide reference/ credit to material that is not your own..
And, a big part of your review is not inspired, its simply copied..
Old 23rd November 2008, 23:35   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post
You can join GODS (Group of delhi superbikers) if you want ,i believe they have 2-3 MT 01 owners in there club.
hey is there any url or some contact for that group ! i would love to meet other MT1ers !
Old 24th November 2008, 12:17   #79
BHPian

I checked on the front & back tyre yes they are Michelin !
Old 24th November 2008, 19:30   #80
Senior - BHPian

Hi Johnny, the fact that the review is inspired is ok, but its dissapointing to see that you didnt provide the url and are not acknowledging what you did was unethical. BTW there is a difference butween cntrl+c + cntrl+v and being inspired.
Old 24th November 2008, 19:42   #81
Team-BHP Support

Jonny,

That bike is indeed a beast, and its cool to see all the attention its getting.

However, next time please stop properly at the side of the road! Parking like this could cause trouble for the road users, and especially if there is an overtaking manouver taking place + oncomming traffic.

cya
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 24th November 2008 at 19:43.
Old 24th November 2008, 19:59   #82
Senior - BHPian

Question for you - how many pump assistants have so far asked you if the bike's top-speed is only 70kmph?
Old 24th November 2008, 22:55   #83
BHPian

Nice pics Jhonny. but you have parked your precious possesion in a suicidal manner. please void that.. save the bike. cheers on your possesion cheers:
Old 24th November 2008, 23:24   #84
BHPian

Hot bike man.ever checked your 0-100 man?
Old 25th November 2008, 01:04   #85
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Jonny,

That bike is indeed a beast, and its cool to see all the attention its getting.

However, next time please stop properly at the side of the road! Parking like this could cause trouble for the road users, and especially if there is an overtaking manouver taking place + oncomming traffic.

cya
R
I know but there were my friends with flasher behind me who were diverting the traffic. As it i chose road where least of traffic is there & that at mid noon ! I too am very cautious of my bikes safe being !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Question for you - how many pump assistants have so far asked you if the bike's top-speed is only 70kmph?
HEHEHEH Not even pumps guys a lot of bikers who come on my left/right side near traffic signals murmer to their pillions a million times hey the bike seems so huge & its just 70Km limit ... but their image shatter when i charge the roads with best of its class pickup. I feel i get 0-60 in about 4-5 secs !

Quote:
Originally Posted by the VTEC guy View Post
Nice pics Jhonny. but you have parked your precious possesion in a suicidal manner. please void that.. save the bike. cheers on your possesion cheers:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baleno_boy View Post
Hot bike man.ever checked your 0-100 man?

0-60 is what i think about 4-5 secs but when i drove over or near 100 couldnt manage to see/estimate the time !

I am now getting more & more frustrated.when ever i pull over my bike to side for some thing or at traffic signals etc every heck of person ask me two questions What the top speed & what the price of it. Not even police consatbles etc feel or blink twice before asking same set of questions. its becoming v boring now. in the first 2 days i was very happy to hear such questions but now ... u know for how long can you bear it.

Well on pleasant note when i am driving & want to overtake some vehicle I see that the bikes does the job mostly w/o even a shift of gear all it desires is a smooth twisting of its throttle ! The pickup is the best i have ever experienced ... Yes the R1 type racers do have a mad pickup which my body couldn't tae in it stride. What i love here is the loud farting sound it creates when i pickup & over take.

I enquired at few places & found out that the slider are not available in delhi/mumbai. What i was thinking was to get a lathe machine guy to make one solid aluminum/steel block which i will use a slider on both sides of tank. What i couldnt understand how will the sliders fit between the exhausts pipes & the engine compartment. as i dont see any hole or something where the screw would go in. ANY IDEA !
Old 25th November 2008, 01:10   #86
BHPian

the pix where my bike is on the right side of frame & the complete shadow is being captured on left side is my favorite one. the beauty of bike is so obvious !
Old 25th November 2008, 06:42   #87
Senior - BHPian

You do get frame sliders for the bike. In fact, you get two sets for the bike. I'll try and get pictures of a bike that comes for rides.
Old 25th November 2008, 11:45   #88
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
You do get frame sliders for the bike. In fact, you get two sets for the bike. I'll try and get pictures of a bike that comes for rides.
hey are they supplied as original parts as i dont remember getting ONE.

Pls do post few pix ! Thx
Old 26th November 2008, 01:12   #89
BHPian

I have been able to manage 175 Kms for 12 Liters !

So a cool average of about 14.5 Km/L . I hope to improve my driving skills so that i may get better milage of about 20Km/L as claimed by the company/dealer. Any idea are also welcome !

I have metered about 550 Kms in 9 days after i got the bike ! Woah i might get the first service call in next 10-12 days. This is only when i am driving bike for pleasure not for work.

Any info as to how much is close to too to expect for average from MT01 ! Now pls dont preach that i shouldn't think for average ! Yes i expect the best possible on the bike !

Is there any MT01 owner on teamBHP board !
Old 26th November 2008, 10:22   #90
Senior - BHPian

Would love to see a pic of someone sitting pillion.

Have read about a case when one of their executives sat for a ride during its launch. Was a bad experience for her.

Jonny; can we have a video. Love its exhaust note.
Impressive mileage. Wonder how much steer gets.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks