Team-BHP - California Superbike School (CSS) in Chennai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   California Superbike School (CSS) in Chennai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/75661-california-superbike-school-css-chennai.html)

Dear Mobike Lovers !

Now we have one more reason for a Big Grin ! It's Time to go back to School.

India's first SuperBike School for all the avid Superbike Lovers.

Check out the below link for more details.

::California Superbike School::

Keep Revving,
Otomobil

Nice initiative from a totally unrelated sponsor. Could also be a great chance for prospective owners to know the machines closely.

Wet grinders to Superbikes.... Great effort.

That link doesn't open up any page.

I read up on some other page and they 24 slots out of which 16 are already sponsored by the main sponsor Preethi. The rest of the slots are around 40k each. Not very encouraging at the moment.

Yes its a pleasant surprise that SBk school has been started here. Indian motorcyling scene is finally come of age?
And Preethi group? Kudos to them for doing something revolutionary like this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otomobil (Post 1736737)
Dear Mobike Lovers !

Now we have one more reason for a Big Grin ! It's Time to go back to School.

India's first SuperBike School for all the avid Superbike Lovers.

Check out the below link for more details.

::California Superbike School::

Keep Revving,
Otomobil

Quoting From the Above Web Page

The school is brought for the very first time to South East Asia and India by Preethi, India’s largest and most trusted brand of Mixer Grinders

Mr. T T Varadarajan, Managing Director and an avid enthusiast of the sport, says of Preethi’s involvement : “ We wanted to set up a platform where we can help talented youngsters who may not have the means to access world class coaching facilities."
Unquote

Very noble thoughts and really appreciate this statement

Quote:

Originally Posted by straight6 (Post 1736983)
I read up on some other page and they 24 slots out of which 16 are already sponsored by the main sponsor Preethi. The rest of the slots are around 40k each. Not very encouraging at the moment.

Again Preeti Gr is standing by the statement of their Managing Director in giving opportunity for 24 youngsters. Commendable

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmw_m5_titus (Post 1736991)
Yes its a pleasant surprise that SBk school has been started here. Indian motorcyling scene is finally come of age?
And Preethi group? Kudos to them for doing something revolutionary like this.

I will quote again from the SBK India site

Quote:
Preethi is offering 24 riders a chance to be trained through a grueling 4 day camp which takes the student across 4 levels of proficiency. Of the 24 riders, 16 riders are completely sponsored by Preethi, in keeping with its singular objective of providing valuable assistance to young and talented riders who cannot afford to access the programs which cost in excess of $5000 in the United States
Unquote

I give below the link to SBK Middle East and am showing their fees below

Register - SuperbikeSchoolME.com

Which date/s would you like to book?* 25 February 2010 :: Yas Marina Circuit Abu Dhabi

Level 1 - 2,500 AED
Level 2 - 2,500 AED
Level 3 - 2,500 AED
Level 4 - 2,750 AED

26 February 2010 :: Yas Marina Circuit Abu Dhabi

Level 1 - 2,500 AED
Level 2 - 2,500 AED
Level 3 - 2,500 AED
Level 4 - 2,750 AED

Unquote

I have seen riders going through their paces in the school here in Dubai and its really a worthwhile experience

Hope many of the SBK riders at least in Chennai get the opportunity.

All the Best

Best Regards & Ride Safe

Ram

Just spoke with them & & was able to get some info like they are training students for track racing & the course duration is a week. As of now, the registration is closed & they don't have any information as of when it will be opened.

Interesting. Keith Code being the founder and has many world champions pass through his school. I was an observer at a couple of the venues in the UK and the course is comprehensive in that it also focuses in bike and road skills as well . Andy Ibbott was the UK rep; would like to know more from Indian bikers on how the road heat effects tyres and handling etc:on road and track?

Wow..this is one sweet initiative!I'd love to go through something like this, and learn the itty-bitty details and tricks of riding on a track.

Check out this link for more info
1. Event - ::Preethi::
2. About School - ::Preethi::

In January 2013, the California Superbike School is all set to make it's come-back for the 4th successive year at the Madras Motor Race Track (MMRT) in Chennai. They had arrived in India for the first time in 2010.

Please visit www.superbikeschoolindia.com for more information regarding the school.

California Superbike School (CSS) in Chennai-tt-varadarajan.jpg

California Superbike school is back!

After three very successful stints since arriving on Indian soil for the first time in 2010, the world-renowned California Superbike School (CSS) is all set to return for its fourth successive year at the Madras Motor Race Track (MMRT) in Chennai this month.

The 2013 CSS in Chennai kicks off with a three-day course from January 18-20 followed by another one from January 25-27.

Cheers!

Source: Autocar