Team-BHP - Dream come True. Got my new Suzuki Hayabusa
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   Dream come True. Got my new Suzuki Hayabusa (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/79485-dream-come-true-got-my-new-suzuki-hayabusa-11.html)

Super cool Man. Great time you guys must have had for those few minutes with the shoot

And the silencers are amazing. Whats the make of the one on bike EK 888

Those are Yoshimura's.

Reaching the magic number ....
11,000 kms in 11 months ...
Ain't Bad @ All clap:
What you say ?

Cant believe its been a year that Despoine graced my live ( I should say our lives, coz my entire family, office, friends are enamoured by her ).

11th April 2010 will be etched in golden letters in our lives..
Exactly a year back, Despoine walked into our lives and made me live my dreams. A belief that if you can dream it, you can do it - that turned reality.
Its been an adventurous year as I have been addicted to her and cant imagine living a day away from her

So 12,400 kms on the ODO says a lot about me and her

Cheers to Despoine and here's wishing us many years together.... clap:

Finally a much awaited vacation with family, but staying away from Despoine for 16 days was not easy
But I was smiling all to myself as Despoine was gonna be pampered.
So here are the goodies that I got for here recently from Singapore. clap:

Cool, Can you put up the photos once they all go in? The petal discs look awesome (Y)

Hey Pinnacle !!!

Nice stuff to pamper your ride. Are they Rizoma grips and handlebar ends ?

It would be nice if you can post the name of the vendor in singapore alongwith his address and website.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speed-Freak (Post 2398199)
Hey Pinnacle !!!

Nice stuff to pamper your ride. Are they Rizoma grips and handlebar ends ?

It would be nice if you can post the name of the vendor in singapore alongwith his address and website.

Hi SpeedFreak,
Sorry for the late reply
Those are Rizoma Grips n Handlebar ends agree:
I got it from Hodako Motoworld in Singapore
The address is :

Main Branch & Service Workshop
KB Industrial Building
10 Kaki Bukit Rd 1 #01-08
Singapore 416175

Boutique Showroom
161 Lavender #01-12
Singapore 338750

Website url is Motoworld Singapore Racing Performance

Hope this helps
Regards
Ram

Today was kinda historic with me
The ODO was 14,920 kms early morning and I realized the milestone of 15,000 km almost there
A quick zip to bandra for an appointment and lo, despoine completes the 15,000 kms RUN
It would have been 20,000 kms by now had i ridden in the last 4 months of rains
But somehow i am not too comfortable riding in the rains
Here is the 15K pic
Now Plan to complete 20,000 kms on the ODO before end of 2011 lol:

Its finally done now
After 6 months of getting the goodies for Despoine, She has finally began her Transforme
It was time for the 5th service @ 16,000 kms
Despoine has done 15,600 kms and since the service guys were in Mumbai, I got the servicing done and also got to deck her up with the goodies I had got for her
Here are the new adornments for her
1. Galfer Rotors - Front and Rear - with Galfer Sintered Brake Pads
2. Rizoma Grips with matching Rizoma Bar ends ( my superbiker friends call Rizoma as the PRADA of superbiking accessories )
3. Titax levers
4. X.A.M. Golden Rear Sprocket
5. Jardine Fender Eliminator
6. Carbon Fibre Gas Tank Cover

5 Hours well spent with the service guy and got to see all the nuts n bolts of doing a service and accessories being fitted
Was so much fun and the final results were oh so awesome
Despoine looks like a million dollar baby now
Check her out

Congrats ram. About time you had the stuff installed i say. The levers look very nice and those G rotors will give you amazing stopping power. Mind telling me where you sourced the tank / fuel cap pad from and how much ? Ride safe

Hi Ram

The bike looks really good. Pardon my ignorance, but have you also added SS braided lines and the PC5+Autotune combo? A dark tinted screen should be a nice touch too :D

gr8 to see you blinging your busa.. gr8 going mate!!

OT: on a somber note.. i really feel sad, sick and tired of this bike scenario in INdia.. we have Bentleys, Porsches, Koennigseggs, RR, Ducatis and what not.. vying to share a pie of the ever growing market.. but not a single company company to offer an affordable I4 bike? :Frustrati

cant we get to see bikes like CB400/CBR600F ever in india? I am dejected.

Abhishek

Quote:

Originally Posted by e46 (Post 2598575)
gr8 to see you blinging your busa.. gr8 going mate!!

OT: on a somber note.. i really feel sad, sick and tired of this bike scenario in INdia.. we have Bentleys, Porsches, Koennigseggs, RR, Ducatis and what not.. vying to share a pie of the ever growing market.. but not a single company company to offer an affordable I4 bike? :Frustrati

cant we get to see bikes like CB400/CBR600F ever in india? I am dejected.

Abhishek

Wow, Abhi! You speak my language. Two things we will never see in India-- an affordable 600 cc inline four motorcycle and a diesel hatchback car with auto-transmission. Why 600? I will even settle for 250 if it comes with inline 4 cylinders. Remember that famed CBR250s from 90s. Wailing like an air-raid siren doing screaming 20,000 rpm. I will kill for that bike. The present CBR250 is an excuse for that.

Hey guys
An update after a long time
Clocked 19,000 kms on Despoine last week lol:
Thats in 12 months of active riding and 2 years of ownership cos i dont ride during rains at all
Hope to do the 20,000 km mark soon and now time to pen the long term ownership review of the busa
Some pics from a recent ride with 100 odd bikers to Lonavala
Was a big G2G