Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th April 2010, 22:47   #31
BHPian

Congrats on the real bike.
Awesome color. Never imagined white would look so good on a bike.
Old 13th April 2010, 22:53   #32
BHPian

congrats buddy !!! wheres the TBHP sticker ?? and i dont think it would be fare for dragging her on those pathetic WE highway roads. Under mumbai conditions the best is to drive her on Mumbai Pune Express Way
Old 13th April 2010, 22:58   #33
BHPian

we r not allowed on expressway

Quote:
Originally Posted by dar3dev|l View Post
congrats buddy !!! wheres the TBHP sticker ?? and i dont think it would be fare for dragging her on those pathetic WE highway roads. Under mumbai conditions the best is to drive her on Mumbai Pune Express Way
2 wheelers are not allowed on expressway buddy
But the western express highway is fun too since all those flyovers are now operational
Old 14th April 2010, 11:10   #34
Team-BHP Support

Congrats Pinnacle!

I've never been a huge fan of the Busa's styling, but she sure looks sweet in this colour!

Ride safe. Seriously.
Stay well within your limits, and never cross them, despite people who might chadao you to, given that you are riding a Busa!

Also here is some suggested reading :

Motorcycle safety (Presentation)

The Safe Riding Thread

An Excellent Guide on Riding Safe

Group Riding Dynamics and Safety Issues

Safe Braking Techniques for 2-Wheelers

Enjoy
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 14th April 2010 at 11:11.
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th April 2010, 11:40   #35
BHPian

Thanks Rehaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Congrats Pinnacle!

I've never been a huge fan of the Busa's styling, but she sure looks sweet in this colour!

Ride safe. Seriously.
Stay well within your limits, and never cross them, despite people who might chadao you to, given that you are riding a Busa!

Enjoy
R
Hi Rehaan
Thanks for all those suggested readings
It will surely be helpful
She surely is very powerful and needs to be respected
Have to be in the limits
I completely understand what you trying to tell me and very much appreciate it. She gets a lot of attention and many riders try n provoke you to race
But the mature rider should never give in to temptation to get into a duel with them
the Hayabusa looks very sweet in this Pearl White finish
Thanks again
Ram
Old 14th April 2010, 11:42   #36
BHPian

Hey pinnacle, congrats mate for making your dream come true.
We all know how this machine stands out in the crowd of Bajaj and others in INdia.

Seems your son is also a bike freak, lots of toy bikes and i see your daughters face , she's also pretty happy.
Nice to see a happy family after all.

Drive Safe.
Old 14th April 2010, 11:48   #37
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations on your new Busa pinnacle. Fantastic choice of colour too. I know you must be at the top of the work now. Having had one in my own home for quite some time I can imagine the feeling.

For safety reasons do buy an extra helmet in case you decide to take your kids for a ride ( I know you will). The acceleration is killer on the Busa so you need to be careful.

Ride safe and do update this thread regularly with your ownership experience. Also your feedback on Suzuki's after sales service for these bikes in India would be useful.
Old 14th April 2010, 11:59   #38
BHPian

Congratulations mate..The BUSA is indeed the pinnacle of mobikes. Now your true to your name
Do take heed of the safety tips on our safety related threads.
Old 14th April 2010, 12:08   #39
BHPian

Woooo!!

I am not much of a bike person but this is mind blowing. Congrats. So, are you like able to keep it off your site even for a few minutes?

What a toy you got your self! Its mouthwatering. Havent seen many hot bikes with similar colour too. Enjoy yourself and ride safe.
Old 14th April 2010, 12:16   #40
BHPian

congrats buddy for the new ride hope you will crunch lot of miles on this white tiger..
Old 14th April 2010, 12:38   #41
BHPian

good for you pinnacle!!!! congrats on the beautiful machine, take care while riding!
Old 14th April 2010, 12:39   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinnacle View Post
But the western express highway is fun too since all those flyovers are now operational
I haven't ridden a Hayabusa (I haven't even seen a Hayabusa), but I will offer this bit of unsolicited advice:

Go VERY SLOW at first, in fact keeping the bike at 5-10 kmph (yes, FIVE to TEN), along with making circles, U-turns and figures of eight at that slow speed, is the first thing you should practice for several hours, to learn throttle and clutch control of such a powerful machine. Then work your way up GRADUALLY to 20, 30, 40 kmph, and get used to the acceleration and the brakes (which again will be VERY powerful--- if they are not ABS then you have to be EXTREMELY careful in handling them) before you even think of venturing on an expressway.

If you are an experienced rider of super-bikes then, of course, ignore this.

Last edited by Rollin' Thunda : 14th April 2010 at 12:49.
Old 14th April 2010, 18:08   #43
BHPian

I’m a silent member of TBHP, I used to visit threads everyday, cant stop my self from commenting on your possession.
Pinnacle .. It’s a fantabulous ride!!! Congrats..
Old 14th April 2010, 22:54   #44
Senior - BHPian

Awesome! What accessories have you planned for the bike?
Old 15th April 2010, 05:36   #45
Senior - BHPian

Congrats....!! Owning the fastest bike in the world is a matter of pride...enjoy responsibly...!

There are VERY few roads worth cracking the throttle open in Mumbai. If and when you do decide to do so (post run-in), please go to NH8 (Mumbai-Ahmedabad highway). 4-laned with ample room, this is one of those pleasures you need to experience on a Busa or ZX14. 300 is only a matter of time here.

Do keep us posted on the after-sales service and spare parts availability/costs. Oh, and that ubiquitious sawaal..."average kya hai bhai..?"

P.s- the VERY FIRST order of business should be to get frame sliders and swingarm spools and sliders. Monsoons are around the corner, and you would want your baby tucked away safely...

Last edited by veyron1 : 15th April 2010 at 05:38.
veyron1 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks