Team-BHP - Dream come True. Got my new Suzuki Hayabusa
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   Dream come True. Got my new Suzuki Hayabusa (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/79485-dream-come-true-got-my-new-suzuki-hayabusa-6.html)

OH God!! Wonderful bike!! Congrats dude...Enjoy the ride and drive safe and fast :)

Ram Log : 24th April 2010 : 9:30 PM
------------------------------------------
Weekend was planned to be a fun thing, with Despoine planning to sneak out of the garage for a Quick Run. I had something else in mind. Never to be satisfied with Quickies, i planned an elaborate Day Out with her.
First Stop : Apartment Inspection's with Client @ Powai. She seems to quite like powai. The gothic inspired apartment blocks seem to lure her there again and again. Not to forget the Lush Green Gardens n Soothin Oasis of Greens all over. Remember she was @ powai last Saturday too. Other Suburbs, baring Borivli are crying hoarse over this discrimination. Would wana do justice to all of Mumbai soon and i am sure Despoine would love to tour all of Mumbai. Queen of Roads is what she wants to be.

This time, around a new client who expected me to come in a chauffeur driven car, goes BOOM BOOM the moment he sees Despoine. He din know i had gotten a Hayabusa. Turns out, he is a BIG BUSA fan and that makes him lose focus of the task @ hand. Nudge him gently to began the apartment inspections. Surprisingly today, no resistance for HER to enter the podium car parks everywhere. Just that one request follows everywhere : Ek Picture Clik Karu ? :D
Cant say NO. But i make sure no one comes closer to her.
Saw 6 apartments and then we go for lunch. Have to ensure that she gets a Nice Parking Slot from where i can keep an Eye on her, while diggin into some yummy kebabs. Takes 15 minutes of wait and requests to some cars already parked in front of the restaurant. Mission Accomplised, we go for lunch and also get choice seats from where Despoine is being watched.
SO a good going for US today. Makes me quite upbeat. Time flies by as i get late for the Photography classes at Khar. Powai to Khar isn't a very pleasant drive and the SUN glowing away to glory @ 3 pm, I get to the classes in 25 minutes. It was a surprise i had planned for everyone at the Classes. Ever since they got the news that i had gotten the BUSA, they were after me to get HER there.... And today i DID just that.

The gloves and Riding Shoes immediately gave my surprise away as their eyes twinkled in JOY of getting to see Despoine in Flesh. After the rounds of Congrats, we got Despoine into the campus of the school with permission. Immediately, complete strangers turned admirers. Ooohs and Aaahs followed. This is the moment they had been waiting for since last 2 weeks. What followed was a frenzy of shoots -- by HOT SHOT PROS.
I did feel quite left out as i din have a proper DSLR to frame her. But no envy : Despoine was the Centre of Massive, unadulterated Attention.
40 mins of clicks and still we din have our fill. Moved her around within the campus to get ambient lighting conditions. Frames upon Frames captured every inch of this Sizzling Beauty. Cant wait to see everyone's pics. Guys please send them soon.....

Class over @ 6.00, everyone wants to hear the sweet melody of the pussycat. Be warned i said... she is a tigress, waiting to be opened.
And she did prove one. Din let the engine go beyond 5000 rpm though.

Astride on Despoine, went off to Fuel her @ BKC. And as luck would have it, the Fuel sign comes on just as i enter BKC. Despoine surely has a timely judgement to head of to the fuel station.
Tanked up exactly 16 litres of Speed 97.... the trip meter read 189 kms since last refill. Just wondering whats the mileage. Not that i care, but helps to know. Any Busa owners here please assist me with approx mileage figures.

The 20 km journey back home took an hour, but whose complaining. Not even the choco bloc traffic around goregaon and malad can fizzle out the JOY of Riding.

As i write this, waiting for Despoine to cool off, i feel so lucky for having got the opportunity to be with HER and own her... possess her... probably among the biggest moments of my life..... :p

-------------------------------------------------------------

Some Pics for you all :

Hahaha Ram sir, your ride now has more fans than you. Now at about 5:00 PM someone's going to knock the door & say, "Sir, can I have a chai with your ride".

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinnacle (Post 1832007)
wow....
entire nite spend in tracking the truckers movement and then unloading of Despoine to a smaller tempo..
Cudn't sleep one wink...
And @ 5 am morning, Despoine graces my home, my life and .......

A sneak preview of the storm in the coming...

Watch out this space for more .....
wow....
i still cant believe that its happening and im now a proud SBK owner...
someone pinch me please :I Rule:

Dude Congrats !!! Take care of this beauty, you are one lucky guy I tell you.

Ram's LOG : 28 April 2010
----------------------------------------
Wowieee...
Im so excited.......
Monday was my First Spin to Town with the guyz with the litre class steeds... and the smaller ones too (no offence )
Impromptu Trip, planned at the last moment and was originally consisting of kunal, me and goldie
Kunal was kind enuf to spread the word around that Despoine is on a maiden midnite Spin
And viola.... we had 7 steeds in all
me on the Busa
Kunal on that immaculately maintained RX100
Goldie on his bright yellow cheery R15
Anthony aka amit on the haute black R15
Anku on his Red 954
Sunny and his 1000RR with those loud n cute sounding cans
Adil on his CBR600 which looks exceptional

What a nite it was clap:

Exploring the near empty roads as engines revved and the cans making people turn around and stare in admiration

Me being a newbie, was sticking to the mauals and driving carefully
The team made sure we were in formation and no one got left behind

The marine drive was a stretch where everyone let go of the throttle and it was a visual delight to see these litre class go vroom..

Then was munch time at bade miyan...
yummy rolls were gobbled in no time

The entire crowd there was hooked on to these beauties parked in a row

hordes of people and no one seemed to be indulging into their dinner.
All eyes on these steeds

Time to head back home, but not before anthony aka amit captured the beauties in his frame.

The run back home was quick what with empty streets @ 1

Would have loved to put in a longer description, but need to run for a meeting

Will leave you guys salivating for more

Enjoy the pics till then :

All pics courtesy Anthony D'Cruz :

Hey Ram sir, I would like to see that immaculate RX100, do you've any pics pls? Tks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aargee (Post 1859933)
Hey Ram sir, I would like to see that immaculate RX100, do you've any pics pls? Tks.

I think smaller ones were excluded form the photoshoot.

dude, do share the financial planning part that you did as part of saving money to buy this beast :)

Hi
WOW. Looks very beautiful. Yesterday i was browsing and looking at this beauty and today i was a full review on team bhp. Looks like you have got it all buddy. Do post the financial planning to. Maybe i can realize your dream at some point along the way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumitBahl (Post 1860065)
I think smaller ones were excluded form the photoshoot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aargee (Post 1859933)

hey guys
no bias towards small bikeslol:
thats a rx135 with 100 badging
here goes :

Ram's Log : 5th May 2010 : 11:20 PM
--------------------------------------------
Back from a blissful holiday at Mahableshwar n Panchagani, im all refreshed for the month ahead. Charged up and raring to go, last evening i fixed up two business appointments today.

News had gotten to both my clients that a Pearly White Busa adorns my life now. So comes this ever growing request of Getting her for the appointment and thats the excuse i always look forward to. Made sure with both the clients that i would need a parking inside the office bldg and a dedicated person to attend to her, while i am attending to the official meetings. Bingo... they say done already, please come down ASAP

Sweltering heat as ever @ 11.30 AM, I start from my office and reach andheri in 20 mins. No major traffic here. Did some revvin, but below 5k as well as made the engine work a bit ( thanks Naval for those runnin tips)
Nice cosy basement park for her at site 1. Immediately hordes of people just converge out of no where and then follow those multitude of questions. kitne ka hai ? modified hai ? average kya hai ?
In last 4 weeks, i m kinda getting immune to these. Hate to be Rude though, i just try n brush off those Questions.

Initial 5 mins of meeting is all update on Despoine. Cant be rude to my Bread and Butter here. done thru the meeting, head off to the next one on andheri kurla road. Here the reception party is waiting.
Almost 40 of the office staff are waitin to see HER as she was seen earlier in pics on my facebook profile. All of them want to see her in REAL\
For the first time, SHE gets into a CAR LIFT and gets transported to the Podium car park. It kinda felt nice to be in that car lift with a BIKE for a change....

Mesmerization at its best : Despoine is talk of the office.
As more people now come in on the podium car park.
I remind my client that we need to get back to work as i have another meeting scheduled. Get over with the meeting soon enuf.
Turn on the ignition and the console says CHEK and it wont start
Notice that the TEMP needle is all way up at HOT HOT HOT
so dont have any other option, but to wait and let her cool down
Go back to office cafeteria and come back after 20 mins
Still Same Problem :
then suddenly it dawns to me to chek the engine switch.
Some idiot has fiddled with it and its on OFF mode
i put it on and then put on the ignition.
Viola - things are normal
Few people waitin to hear the sweet exhaust.
SO i oblige them without revving and head off to the lift
Back on the ever crowded andheri kurla road, i dread that Saki Naka Junction, which i have to go thru to reach powai
Sure enuf, it takes 25 mins to clear that 1 km
Luckily, she hasnt heated up
BUt im all sweaty
Reach Powai and same old problem of not getting a parking inside the BLDG. Call up my client and ask him to send his caretaker, who is kind enuf to take care of Despoine while im out shootin the apartment for my Property Listing.
Get down and now target is to reach office before rush hour. Its 5 already.
Get to open up on the JVLR Road a bit. And then - comes that cute little reminder in form of a yellow light. TIme to fuel up now.....
SO plans change.
Instead of a left turn on highway to Borivli, its now a rite turn to BKC for Speed 97. But me lovin it. That many more kms to ride.
12 mins flat and im in BKC.
She fuels up and so DO i....
Shoot her on the back drop of the fuel station and head back to office.
Crazzy traffic... 1 hour 20 mins for a 26 km drive.
Wrists are hurting and the back aches...
BUt the fun gets on and i still feel fresh to file this report in office
The RIDE was surely fun as i m now bonding more with her.....
--------------------------------------------
Some pics for u

While parking the Despoine, last night, noticed that the Speedo read 600 kms
:I Rule:

Sharing the pics with you

3 days back it was 350 kms!

Some more pics from the Photography Class
Pics Courtesy by Natasha Goradia & Sudhir Bhakta

Thanks Natasha n Sudhir for sharing these pics clap:

Beautiful pics and lovely narration Ram. Its wonderful, the bond you share with the Despoine. It reminds me of bond between Eragon and his dragon Saphira :)

Do keep updating the thread, it's a joy reading it.