Team-BHP - Dream come True. Got my new Suzuki Hayabusa
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   Dream come True. Got my new Suzuki Hayabusa (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/79485-dream-come-true-got-my-new-suzuki-hayabusa-9.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinnacle (Post 2042140)
How do i post embedded you tube videos here ?
Tried cutting and pasting the you tube, but it doesnt come :Frustrati
any pointers please

You just have to paste the url of the video here and it will show up as the video once you submit the post.

Here it is finally, The VIDS.
Not HD as it was took on a DIGICAM
Better VIDS to come soon

This first one is the Busa with Stocks

YouTube - Stock Exhausts on the Hayabusa - My Despoine

This one is BUSA with NO EXHAUST : Raw HEader Music

YouTube - The Hayabusa without Exhaust. Raw Notes from the Headers

And Finally : Despoine gets the CF TWO BROS Exhausts.

YouTube - Nirvana for Despoine - My Hayabusa : She gets the Two Brothers Carbon Fibre Exhaust

Leave your comments guys. lol:

Well here's my comment. You flew past me an hour back at Kalina, and I was quite impressed with the sound of the bike. In fact I had come here to post about how your bike sounded different from regular Busas, but got the answer with your videos above :)

You take your bike to work? Very nice. Interesting to see a gent dressed in full formals riding a Busa with an interesting helmet !!

Dream come True. Got my new Suzuki Hayabusa-photo1052.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyingspur (Post 2069182)
Well here's my comment. You flew past me an hour back at Kalina, and I was quite impressed with the sound of the bike. In fact I had come here to post about how your bike sounded different from regular Busas, but got the answer with your videos above :)

You take your bike to work? Very nice. Interesting to see a gent dressed in full formals riding a Busa with an interesting helmet !!

Hi flyingspur
Thanks for this pic
The first ever taken, from behind with me riding lol:
The Two Bros has made the Busa into a Tigress, roaring all the time
It sounds pleasant and deep Bassy notes complement the ride

I take my Busa to work, against all odds or so called advice by friends, family n unknowns, not to do so

Yesterday i completed 4,444 kms in 5 months
Its been a milestone for me clap:

Chek out the ODO pix

With the monsoons waning, the Big Boyz and their toys are back in action
Sunday Rides are most coveted ones, with everyone waiting for the D-Day anxiously. lol:

This Sunday (19th Sept), we had planned a short ride to khopoli n back as many did not want to go upto lonavala

The Big Bikes were
Yamaha YZF R1,
Kawasaki ZZR-14R,
Honda Blackbird 1100XX,
Repsol Honda CBR 600R,
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R,
Suzuki GSX-1000R and lastly
The Suzuki Hayabusa 1300R!!!

Some Pics...

^^ Is it just me or does anyone else notice a dent on the red kwacker's tank on the left side?

Awesome pics. Must have been a blast riding with so many SBK's.

Not a dent mate. Thats just how the kwackers tank is designed :)

Spotted you at malad link road.:)
Dream come True. Got my new Suzuki Hayabusa-06102010314.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPS (Post 2171320)
Spotted you at malad link road.:)

when did u click this ?
last nite ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinnacle (Post 2171338)
when did u click this ?
last nite ?

No, this pic was taken on 6th October. Have spotted you on 2-3 occasions at malad. Will say Hi to you next time.:)

The exhausts sound great but the stock ones 'look' better. Nontheless its superb looking bike as always. Will laser pipes work on the busa as good as they do on the R1? Did you think of laser pipes ? Boy do they announce your arrival or what.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 2171478)
The exhausts sound great but the stock ones 'look' better. Nontheless its superb looking bike as always. Will laser pipes work on the busa as good as they do on the R1? Did you think of laser pipes ? Boy do they announce your arrival or what.

The Stocks look Chunky and complement the Despoine in all respects. but they are very silent and it doesnt feel like I am riding a 1340 cc SBK.
I did check out Laser as a friend has them and they sound very nice.
But after checking out almost 6 aftermarket brands, i like Two Bros the best
Picked up the CF as it sounds deep and also the black color goes well with the Pearl White lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinnacle (Post 2171482)
but they are very silent and it doesnt feel like I am riding a 1340 cc SBK.

Ofcourse I wouldn't spend a fortune and go unnoticed either :). Vrooooom! Besides whats an SBK w/o the sweet sound of an exhaust.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 2171488)
Ofcourse I wouldn't spend a fortune and go unnoticed either :). Vrooooom!

More than getting noticed, its the Sheer energy rush within when you hear the roar of the engine multiply by those wonderful exhaust rl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPS (Post 2171431)
No, this pic was taken on 6th October. Have spotted you on 2-3 occasions at malad. Will say Hi to you next time.:)

yea surely do say hi
wud treat you to a wonderous Roar lol:

Formals on a GSX-1300R.
Interesting...