Team-BHP - Garware to sell Hyosung 650 - 700 cc motorcycles. EDIT : Launched! Details on Pg. 3
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   Garware to sell Hyosung 650 - 700 cc motorcycles. EDIT : Launched! Details on Pg. 3 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/91232-garware-sell-hyosung-650-700-cc-motorcycles-edit-launched-details-pg-3-a-10.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by melroyal (Post 2399367)
Yeah bro.Collected the bike this Sunday afternoon from Ronit Motors.

Melroyal,
Still awaiting a write up on your Korean Beauty. Hope you gonna type in over the weekend?

"Garware Motors has got Hyosung back to India, and in its second innings, the company has launched two middle weight motorcycles. Both the machines are locally assembled through CKD kits at Garware Motors’s facility in Wai, near Pune. The Hyosung GT650R will attract those who are looking for a 600cc sports bike, while the Hyosung ST7 will attract those who want a stunning looking cruiser
Price OTR Mumbai: Rs. 6,47,034/-"
Hyosung ST7 Review Performance Specifications Price | MotorBeam - Indian Car Bike News & Reviews

Cheers!

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Post deleted since it contained various [FONT], [COLOR] and [SIZE] tags. Posting with such text formatting should be avoided on Team-BHP as it is inconvenient for members to read the posts.

Kindly go through Announcements section before proceeding.

Since my last post was deleted by Administrator, here i go again.
This is an update for the possible Hyosung buyers in Hyderabad. I had a word with Garware Motors in Pune and they directed me to the contact in Hyderabad. I had a word with him (will furnish contact details after i speak with him)

The bike showroom is going to be in Somajiguda (address below). The bike is priced at 483,000 (ex showroom). Will be 5.51 lacs on road. The best part is that he's expecting a few bikes in a day or two and has invited me for a test ride!! My eyes are set on the Black and white combo. Great After Sales Service assured!!

Address:
Luxury on Wheels
Shop No. 7, Door No. 6-3-1092/G,7
Shanti Shikara Commercial Complex, Raj Bhavan Road
Somajiguda

Guys,

Happened to read this on Autocar.

Quote:

Garware Motors is in the advanced stages of selling its stake in Korean bike-maker Hyosung. Cash-rich real estate magnate, DSK (D S Kulkarni developers) has moved in to purchase Garware’s stake, and takes over to enter the Indian two-wheeler market as Hyosung’s new partner.

Although an official confirmation from Hyosung is still to come in, this latest partnership in the Indian two-wheeler market is confirmed.

Hyosung currently sells the ST7, GT650R, GT650N and GT250R models in India.
Source: SCOOP! Garware parts ways with Hyosung - News - Autocar India

Hyosung doesn't seem to be getting good partners for its vehicles in India. I hope the new partner propels the sale of Hyosung's products in India.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAS (Post 2795825)

Already?:Shockked: This is a whole lot sooner than the earlier stint between Hyosung and Kinetic Motors.

I wonder what prompted this move and why Garware wants out. They are yet to make a solid footing in the performance biking scene and with the 250 on the cards i hope it does not delay the launch or jeopardize the after sales experience of existing owners.