Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2006, 00:39   #1
Senior - BHPian

Invader?

Hi All,
finally i ve made up my mind for a new car. after looking at many models i zeroed in on the Bolero. The Bolero sports/XL were too big for a singleton like me...so the final choice was the Invader. very happy about my decision i head to the nearest Mahindra showroom...only to find out that they are not on sale in the NCR area due to the Euro III norms..(the lethargic company hasn't taken the efforts to upgrade all of their models yet). that i'll anyways manage..i can buy it from ghaziabad. Still i asked the salesman a question or two. according to him there is no invader variant with power steering and a/c. Is this true?? cuz i've read that there is one. in delhi traffic power steering for such a big vehicle is a must. and one can't imagine travelling in delhi without a/c. if whatever the saleman has said is true then my whole plan goes flop... can anyone please clarify. also existing invader owners telling about their experience will be a great help!
regards,
Ashutosh
Old 8th October 2006, 13:55   #2
BHPian

i dont think the invader has an AC. coz on the dash instead of the a/c vents they have a "M" logo as a dummy....thats a clear sign.
if no AC then power steering is also nil.
Old 11th October 2006, 15:49   #3
Senior - BHPian

is the invader much smaller than the bolero ? or are you talking about the pricing terms ?
Old 12th October 2006, 14:23   #4
BHPian

Please check http://www.mahindrabolero.com. And the salesman seems to be partially correct. Seems there is no AC in Invader (both DI and GLX variants), though power assisted steering is an option for the GLX variant.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks