Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th January 2007, 22:21   #46
Senior - BHPian

That was a really good one hrag. I guess that would make my decision. Have talked to the Dealers here. Will try get a test drive as soo as i get time.

Again that was Damn good man!!! I'll surely miss a heart beat everytime i see the safari(if i go for any other vehicle) THanks man.
Old 11th January 2007, 23:44   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemithomas View Post

oho..!!!! is this now getting to be a fight over scorpio VS safari. I just wanted to buy a vehicle!!!
No . It is not. As I mentioned earlier, all of us are free to Like , Buy, Enjoy whatever cars we want.

I had an issue with the 100- 0 numbers , which were incidentally brought in by you first,...

Your "neat double" statement putting down scorpio was completely and factually worng..as proved by your own numbers..

Being a public forum, obvious statistical mistakes will be pointed out..whether you like it or not.

Last edited by w 12 : 11th January 2007 at 23:45.
Old 12th January 2007, 00:22   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
If you bought and drove a Fiesta, every time you saw a Safari, you would have that ache in your heart...
so, could we now see mr.gemithomas steering his safari through the busy roads of kearala & looking at a fiesta & thinking, damn wasn't i born lucky ???? Lets hope he has a wonderful time with his new car.

but please do post pics of your new ride.. a new ride is a new ride, whatever it is & everyone here in Team-BHP will congratulate you, i can assure you of that.
cheers

Last edited by esteem_lover : 12th January 2007 at 00:27.
Old 12th January 2007, 10:52   #49
Senior - BHPian

Will SUrely do that. THanks a lot.
Old 12th January 2007, 16:35   #50
BHPian

Pardon Me,
but i dont' feel that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrag View Post
Look at it this way

If you bought and drove a Fiesta, every time you saw a Safari, you would have that ache in your heart...

Would you feel the same way driving a Safari and seeing a Fiesta?
Old 12th January 2007, 19:36   #51
Senior - BHPian

Hey! THis might sound a little awkward after all this. But what do you guys have to say about the Innova Petrol G1 which comes at only around 30K above the safariLX.
Old 13th January 2007, 00:08   #52
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
See there are TATA fans who will vouch for the safari. Then there are the TATA haters who will vouch against the safari. It all depends who you are & what you want.

Are you the gambling type ??? then go for the lottery. If you are intending to keep the car for only 3-4 years, go for the pocket drainer, it wont drain that much.
or make a safe decision, get a NHC as someone suggested or wait for the new baleno.
or if you can expand your budget, get the innova.

After all this, if you still like the safari, take it man, after all you should be satisfied first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemithomas View Post
Hey! THis might sound a little awkward after all this. But what do you guys have to say about the Innova Petrol G1 which comes at only around 30K above the safariLX.
dont worry, nothing is weird here.
when i did suggest the innova before, a fellow safari owner got very upset. but be warned that you are talking about the petrol innova. the running costs could be high.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks