Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s

Search this Thread
Old 19th November 2019, 22:00   #16
BHPian

Re: Is the Ford EcoSport EcoBoost 1.0L still worth buying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blrboy View Post
Thank you !

Any other suggestions in the same range and reasons for buying an ecosport (build quality, good interiors, safety features, low maintenance etc..)
If you are specifically looking for a Petrol C-SUV then consider Nexon as well. It's a good VFM proposition. Good looking, good to drive 1.2 turbo petrol engine and 5-star safety rating, interiors are also good.
VJ05 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th November 2019, 14:03   #17
BHPian

Mod Note: There are several spelling & grammatical errors in your posts. This negatively affects the forum experience for other readers. Kindly ensure that you proof-read your posts prior to submission. Also, it would be a good idea to use a spell-checker.

Last edited by GTO : 21st November 2019 at 09:52.
blrboy is offline   Received Infraction
Old 9th March 2020, 11:34   #18
BHPian

Hello all, sorry to wake up an old thread as this one seemed more relevant to my question. Do you think an Ecoboost driven 12K Kms (Demo Vehicle) at 9L is a good buy? This is the top of line variant so all bells and whistles are included...went to Ford (Chennai) for my cars service and spotted this...but honestly I dont have much of a clue if this is a good deal so wanted to hear your thoughts...The actual price as per the original Quote was 13.5 and they were asking 9.5 and negotiable..Good enough?

Most Viewed