Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s

View Poll Results: Your choice?
Tata Harrier 159 29.12%
Tata Safari 387 70.88%
Voters: 546. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27th February 2021, 16:22   #106
BHPian

Default Re: Tata Harrier vs Tata Safari

Voted for the Safari. I think the design is much more proportioned in the guise of the safari than the harrier. Also, the rear discs are an upgrade that is a no-brainer really. As regards the utility of the last row of seats, to each his own. Some do find it useful, some detest the idea completely. Also, the safari does deserve an AWD system at the very least, if not a proper low range box. Its addition will complete the safari as a package! The price will go up, but honestly, how many AWD options do people have around the 30 Lac bracket that offer the kind of space and presence of the safari? My hexa is winking at me from the garage as I type this post though
Old 27th February 2021, 21:28   #107
BHPian

Voted for Safari.
In terms of exterior looks, the Harrier looks far more proportionate and superior, specially the Dark version. Only the Adventure edition of Safari comes close to the Harrier. But in terms of interiors, the Safari has much more to offer.
Old 27th February 2021, 21:44   #108
GTB
BHPian

Voted for Safari.

Harrier was for me all the time. Safari never drew my attention to watch any reviews on youtube. After watching the attached ad-film, Safari it is. to the people behind the ad-film.
Old 28th February 2021, 10:22   #109
Senior - BHPian

With a sensible price difference between the two, Safari it is for me! But the white interiors are a bummer which is something am ignoring for now.
Old 28th February 2021, 10:53   #110
BHPian

I voted for the Safari specifically for the White interiors. I know it’ll be difficult to maintain but boy, does it look gorgeous!
Old 2nd March 2021, 09:47   #111
BHPian

I think the safari is one of those cars which one would be more impressed with the design language of the read end than the front.

If the front were to be more boxier and squared off, it would have made even more of an appeal than what it is now. Plus clear product differentiation in terms of looks.

I Vote for Safari.
TorqMaster is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed