Skoda Kushaq 32 9.01%
Volkswagen Taigun 52 14.65%
Something bigger like an XUV700, Harrier etc 121 34.08%
Other (please specify in your post) 10 2.82%
Voters: 355. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 16th February 2022, 16:25   #61
BHPian

Re: Which car to upgrade to from my Renault Duster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon_blr View Post
Hi folks!

I own a Renault Duster 85 PS RXL Plus - 2014 November model, 91,000kms on the ODO.
Congrats on clocking 91,000 Kms on your Duster! Very sad to see Renault forgetting its hero product.

Quote:
So, here I am seeking advice from all the experts on which should be my next buy. The requirements:
- A SUV which is fun to drive
- Has all the required safety features
- Decent fuel economy (diesel preferably)
- Good ride quality, handling, ground clearance
- Spacious 5 seater
- Coming from a duster - good boot space, good second row seating space, should be able to handle bad roads well
- Modern premium looking interiors, infotainment, dash etc.
- Automatic preferred, a smooth easy to handle manual should be fine too
- Some nice to have features - wireless charging, ventilated seats, sunroof
- Easy on the pocket in terms of maintenance and insurance
- Not too keen on features like ADAS
For your requirements, considering your budget to be ~20L INR OTR, I'd suggest you check Mahindra XUV7OO AX5 Diesel 5 seater AT and Tata Safari XMA.
Both these cars almost tick all of your requirements except for the ventilated seats, wireless charging and the sunroof.

Alternatively, you can also consider KIA Carens and Hyundai Alcazar mid varients.

Also, if you're open to used cars, I suggest you look at the pre-owned market for Mahindra XUV5OO, Toyota Innova Crysta and Tata Hexa.
While the Indians are good to consider if they have below 50,000 Kms on the odo with zero accidents and genuine showroom track, the Japs have a name for its durable engines.
Anything between 1L - 1.5L on the odo with zero accidents and genuine showroom track can be considered.

Quote:
The purchase time frame I have in mind is April 2023.
I look forward to your recommendations and suggestions - any good SUVs of the existing lot or any new ones that will be launched in 2023.
Considering your purchase frame, I suggest you to wait for the Scorpio launch.
The new one seems promising considering the work Mahindra has done with Thar and XUV7OO.
Also, you may try to stretch your budget to get the top end XUV7OO with AWD!
What more do we need than an AWD! I enjoy all my drives without any worries at the back of my mind in my XUV5OO AWD.
SK01 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th February 2022, 16:45   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The requirements:
- Spacious 5 seater
- Coming from a duster - good boot space, good second row seating space, should be able to handle bad roads well
------
This is when I decided it was mind over heart and I am going to stick to a budget of under 20 lakhs.

The purchase time frame I have in mind is April 2023.
I look forward to your recommendations and suggestions - any good SUVs of the existing lot or any new ones that will be launched in 2023.
Hi Falcon, I recently drove the Duster's cousin, the Nissan Kicks. (detailed drive review here). That lovely balance of ride and handling from the chassis+suspension is not going to be easy to replace. More difficult if you are also after a spacious vehicle, as I too am. XUV700 AX5 seems like a good fit; and since you have time, the waiting period is not going to bother you. Has a 5 star crash rating. Besides that, if spacious is important, you might need to increase the budget a bit, or compromise on some features.

In terms of space and comfort, especially at city speeds, the Hector is really good. The rear seat was felt to be kind of 'bouncy' on occasion, the front felt consistently very comfortable at city speeds. In terms of the suspension-chassis-steering setup, the Harrier felt closest to the Kicks. Both have an HPS. It didn't feel as refined as the Hector. I test drove several (pseudo) SUVs up to about 22-23L and have shared pretty detailed test drive experiences which you might find useful. Can be found here:
Choosing an SUV up to 22L | Driven Seltos, Harrier / Safari, Hector Plus, Compass, XUV700 & Kicks

Also please keep in mind that the prices of cars are rising rapidly, and much might change in a year. One is seeing price changes every few months.

PS: The other VFM spacious option, which I have not really checked is the Kia Carens. Might not be much fun, but likely comfortable, spacious and at a good price. It's wheelbase is more than all the SUVs mentioned above, Innova, Fortuner etc.

Last edited by Poitive : 20th February 2022 at 17:02. Reason: Typo, minor content improvement.
Old 20th February 2022, 18:47   #63
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Hi folks!
Also, being on the other side of 40 now, long drives on the duster are getting tiresome. I was never a big fan of automatic cars, but now looks like I need to listen to my shoulders and knees and go for an automatic.

So, here I am seeking advice from all the experts on which should be my next buy. The requirements:
- Spacious 5 seater
You should look at EV, particularly EV coming out of Tata stable, since you said 2023, you have lot of things coming at you. But let's say you want to advance that to this summer then you have the latest ZS EV facelift with 50kwh battery pack and Nexon EV facelift with 40kwh battery pack.

1. Being an EV, you don't need to worry about manual transmission and the lag, it's all single gear rate and instant torque, which means instance fun.
2. Nexon EV is top rated in safety, and being Tata you can bet they are concentrating more on that aspect too
3. Fuel economy, what's that? With running cost of 1 rs/km or 0 if you have solar rooftop, going to the fuel station is a thing of the past.
4. EV offers very low noise level and handling is superb thanks to lower CG
5. All others points you mentioned are handled there
6. Maintenance is something I am least worried about, I haven't bothered with regular service of Nexon EV, and it's running great. I will only goto service centre once I run past the ODO not the calendar.
Old 21st February 2022, 09:40   #64

Quote:
Hi folks!

I own a Renault Duster 85 PS RXL Plus - 2014 November model, 91,000kms on the ODO. The car has served me very well through the 7+ years. It still runs well except for the rising maintenance costs for the wear and tear parts which is expected with the age. The ride too has become a little rough off late.
Well, congratulations on 7+ years of owning one of the best machines out there. Since you have already driven a Duster, the only thing that comes to my mind is Nissan Kicks. And yes, it actually ticks off most of the boxes.

- The ride quality you have experienced in the Duster will be easily replicated in Nissan Kicks, since both share the same platform.
- You have already used a Renault product, so you are aware of the maintenance cost
- Kicks Turbo Manual or CVT will easily fit your budget.
- You will have nice interiors and a superior design/looks with Nissan Kicks
- Early variants of Kicks will give you features which other brands usually provide in top variants
- The boot is spacious, and the cabin also has ample space and comfort
- You get all the safety features - VDC, ABS, Airbags etc.
- Other features - Cornering foglamps, Auto climate control, Rear defogger and wiper, Remote vehicle start, Cruise control, rear seat armrest, rear ac vents etc.
- You will get a 5 year service package and 5 year warranty with Nissan Kicks (check with your dealer), which practically makes it maintenance cost free for 5 years.
- The price band at which Kicks variants are placed is much lower than other brands, with more amount of features
- If you can remove Wireless charging, Sunroof and Ventilated seats from your wishlist, you can easily go ahead with Nissan Kicks.
- 1.3 Turbo engine is the best and most refined in this segment and will give you a premium feel.

I will suggest you to go for a test drive of Nissan Kicks Turbo manual and CVT both, and make your choice.

I own a Nissan Kicks 1.5 NA and I thoroughly enjoy it!
Milesmuncher is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 21st February 2022, 16:50   #65
Senior - BHPian

Re: SUV with a budget of 22L | Confused between Astor, Creta and Alcazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi.Nittor View Post
1) A Feature loaded SUV which has good power (my Xcent struggles especially with AC On, its really difficult to overtake). When I say power I am not an enthusiast driver, I just want to have car that can easily overtake and go to 120-130 speed and also climb up a hill on occasion
2) Don't want a huge SUV as I have parking limitations
3) Comfortable ride for both driver and passenger
4) Sunroof, preferably panoramic as my son won't budge for anything less
5) FE to be decent
6) Prefer Petrol, somehow have an aversion to diesel. Does BS norms could have an impact on diesel engines? Not sure on that aspect
7) Has to be automatic, done with manual driving in Bangalore

……..but I am very confused between Astor, Creta and Alcazar

Astor - Seems good fit but will it be an upgrade for my Xcent in terms of seating is my worry. I would have my parents occasionally travelling with me and would need that 5 seater capability. Its also missing wireless charging and ventilated seats.

Creta - I love this car (at-least on paper), my only worry is the upgrade coming in mid of 2022 and the wait times. Also, blind spot monitoring would have been nice along with a 360 camera. which may come in mid 2022

Alcazar - It wasn't an option, till I saw the car. It has all the features and love the captain seat option, but again since I have heard the 3rd row is cramped it defeats my purpose of a proper 5 seater. Will have to see how the test drive goes.
To be honest, I have only driven the old Creta. Of the three options you have mentioned and the requirements posted above, I would suggest that you either wait for updated Creta or go for the Astor. My reasons are as follows:

1. Removing Alcazar from equation: Unless you are ok with its third seat, a captain seat equipped six seater such as Alcazar is no substitute to a 5 seater requirement that you have. Period. Also, you mention size constraints in your post so I would definitely remove Alcazar here.

2. Between Creta and Astor: The upcoming Creta, if indeed a baby Tuscon in terms of looks, will nake the present Creta look more ugly. This is my subjective opinion though and had there been no baby Tuscon shaped facelift coming, I would never call the present Creta ugly. No such issues with the MG Astor as its a fresh product. So I would suggest that you wait for the Creta facelift and continue with your Xcent till then. Or go for Astor as it fulfills all the requirements that you have mentioned above.

Last edited by PaddleShifter : 21st February 2022 at 16:51.
Old 21st February 2022, 21:19   #66
BHPian

Quote:
I may be ridiculed for saying this, but hear me out.

If your buying window was not in 2023, I would have suggested you to go with Duster/Kicks 1.3L Turbo CVT. That ride quality and power delivery combination can't be bought within 20 Lakhs, barring these 2. Basically these are the only worthy replacements for the price, if you can overlook the absence of some minor creature comforts.

However, the Duster is out of production now. Your best bet is any leftover stock, on which you'll find awesome discounts hopefully. As far as the Kicks is concerned, I'm not sure if it is available or whether there's a long waiting. Worthy owners of that beast can throw some light maybe. What I do know is that Nissan unfortunately doesn't have the robust dealership and sales/after sales support as Renault (not talking about the customer experience, just numbers)

If you're waiting till 2023, then maybe hope that Renault has some plans to introduce next gen Duster or Bigster or Arkana (currently caught testing on our roads).

Else, maybe look for Korean sibling CSUV's. Or the Petrol Jeep Compass variant which you can get under 20L on road.

But then being a Duster owner, you'll get to know eventually, how you miss the ride quality when you do buy any other CSUV.

Happy Hunting!
Old 22nd February 2022, 12:29   #67
BHPian

Re: MG Astor vs MG Hector vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs others

Hyundai Creta is a clear choice for you, based on the requirements given.. But if you are planning for SUV then you have to consider the fact that they don’t come with good FE.
Seltos will be coming with a new facelift so you can wait for it .
But due to chip shortage and high demand of these vehicles there is a huge wait time on them.

You can check XL6, Scross or new Brezza (planned for 2022 launch) as they all come with Smart Hybrid technology for Suzuki.. You will get best FE in that..
Kaus2002 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2022, 20:30   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav3r1ckblu3 View Post
I may be ridiculed for saying this, but hear me out.

If your buying window was not in 2023, I would have suggested you to go with Duster/Kicks 1.3L Turbo CVT. That ride quality and power delivery combination can't be bought within 20 Lakhs, barring these 2. Basically these are the only worthy replacements for the price, if you can overlook the absence of some minor creature comforts.

However, the Duster is out of production now. Your best bet is any leftover stock, on which you'll find awesome discounts hopefully. As far as the Kicks is concerned, I'm not sure if it is available or whether there's a long waiting. Worthy owners of that beast can throw some light maybe. What I do know is that Nissan unfortunately doesn't have the robust dealership and sales/after sales support as Renault (not talking about the customer experience, just numbers)

If you're waiting till 2023, then maybe hope that Renault has some plans to introduce next gen Duster or Bigster or Arkana (currently caught testing on our roads).

Else, maybe look for Korean sibling CSUV's. Or the Petrol Jeep Compass variant which you can get under 20L on road.

But then being a Duster owner, you'll get to know eventually, how you miss the ride quality when you do buy any other CSUV.

Happy Hunting!
To take this further,

Kicks is having the least waiting time as of now, people have been getting their delivery in a fortnight. I got mine in Dec 2021 in 10 days flat.

The scarce service network might be a concern in case you are based in a remote area, where the Nissan service centre is around 50+ kms away. However, since the visit is usually once a year, we can live with it. The modern vehicles are built such that you don't need frequent visits to the workshop.

As rightly mentioned by you, moving from Duster to any other CSUV based on a different platform will make you miss the ride quality, and hence Kicks seems to be a worthy option right now.

Since your buying horizon is 2023, I am sure a lot of options would be available by then.
Old 23rd February 2022, 21:46   #69
BHPian

Re: MG Astor vs MG Hector vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs others

Had booked a VW Taigun 1.0 TSI Topline AT a month ago but had to cancel it due to some reasons and keeping our usage in mind, buying a Petrol didn't make sense and low FE is one of the reasons we had cancelled the booking of Taigun.

Now, looking to get a Diesel AT since our running is more than 20k Kms per year.

Main contenders are Creta SX(O) Diesel AT and Seltos GTX+ Diesel AT. Had driven Seltos Diesel AT for couple of times and loved that Diesel engine+6 speed TC AT combo.

The gearshifts are butter smooth and the NVH levels are almost like a Petrol car and in fact, better than our present Diesel cars at home, i.e, 2014 City and 2011 Innova.

Another option was to go for Thar Diesel AT. But, had to drop it with a heavy heart due to rear seat comfort and my folks aren't ok with getting a two-door car.

And, I was assured by the Kia sales guy that the Seltos GTX+ Diesel AT in my preferred colour choice can be delivered within a month whereas Creta SX(O) Diesel AT has 6 months of waiting period.

Now, I'm more inclined towards the Seltos due to faster availability and looks better than Creta IMO though I'm liking the Creta's look now and icing on the cake is, Kia service center is just 3 Kms from our new house. But, Creta has better comfort, thanks to soft suspension setup, as well as better service network when compared to Kia.

Wanted to go for XUV700 Diesel AT but the insane waiting period of 1.5 years put us off.
Old 24th February 2022, 05:16   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Now I have Creta and Alcazar left. I have read tones reviews and videos but I am very confused between Astor, Creta and Alcazar

Creta - I love this car (at-least on paper), my only worry is the upgrade coming in mid of 2022 and the wait times. Also, blind spot monitoring would have been nice along with a 360 camera. which may come in mid 2022

So overall I am very confused now and not able to decide which one to pick.
Welcome to the forum!

Having purchased Creta myself recently, I'd definitely recommend that as it almost fits your requirements. Given the waiting period, you can book it now and wait for facelift version which is expected to add more features as you mentioned.

Also, I agree with you about Alcazar, it is neither here nor there given your requirement of 5 seater and parking limitation.
Old 23rd March 2022, 22:25   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Dear BHPians!

I am very new to the forum. Although I used to read TeamBHP a lot never registered for it till now. Thanks to the admins for admitting me.

I currently have a Hyundai Xcent SX (O) Petrol which I have used it for 7+ years with a 70K mileage. I am in the plan now to upgrade to an SUV, below are my requirements

1) A Feature loaded SUV which has good power (my Xcent struggles especially with AC On, its really difficult to overtake). When I say power I am not an enthusiast driver, I just want to have car that can easily overtake and go to 120-130 speed and also climb up a hill on occasion
2) Don't want a huge SUV as I have parking limitations
3) Comfortable ride for both driver and passenger
4) Sunroof, preferably panoramic as my son won't budge for anything less
5) FE to be decent
6) Prefer Petrol, somehow have an aversion to diesel. Does BS norms could have an impact on diesel engines? Not sure on that aspect
7) Has to be automatic, done with manual driving in Bangalore

I started my Test drive journey few days back. I test drove Taigun and Astor, and have Creta and Alcazar Test drive planned.

Although Taigun 1.5l was fun to drive, I felt that the interior and the overall inside experience wasn't that great and for some strange reason it doesn't have leather and ventilated seats in the 1.5L version. Also the sunroof is not panoramic, which I could have compromised if other features were there, but for now its ruled out. Since Skoda Kushaq is same won't be looking at that as well, also auto folding ORVMs is a must for me.

Next comes the Astor, I had looked at the car on road and felt it to be a smaller SUV, but when it came for the test drive it looked pretty big, its very comfortable and loaded with features. 1.3 turbo had good response as well, although not as great a Taigun but was decent overall. I was not a fan of that AI stuff inside though. Also the car back seat didn't look wide enough for occasional 3 adult usage, although it was very comfortable and had great view from sunroof, felt bit small. Also I would have preferred beige interiors, which sadly isn't an option turbo version

Now I have Creta and Alcazar left. I have read tones reviews and videos but I am very confused between Astor, Creta and Alcazar

Astor - Seems good fit but will it be an upgrade for my Xcent in terms of seating is my worry. I would have my parents occasionally travelling with me and would need that 5 seater capability. Its also missing wireless charging and ventilated seats.

I am exactly on the same boat with you. You have just kept 99% of my opinion in your words here. My present car is Honda Amaze and I am not able to decide among Astor, Creta and Seltos. I can't consider bigger cars due to parking constraints.
I hate the cross over looks and cramped interiors of Astor. Eagerly waiting for facelifted Creta/Seltos with fingers crossed.
I am not yet clear how much more time I have to wait to come out of this dilemma .
Old 19th June 2022, 15:25   #72
BHPian

Replacing Skoda Octavia: MG Astor or MG Hector or others

Hello BHPians…

We just sold our 2016 Skoda Octavia (it ran into engine issues which we couldn’t resolve) and are looking to add a practical, low headache car to our garage (Kia Seltos and Audi A3). Initially the budget was 15 lacs OTR, but given that there is hardly any choice in this price segment, we decided to stretch it by a few more lacs.

The car is going to be primarily used for my self drive daily commute (40-50 KMs). I prefer petrol (Delhi!) automatics and have shortlisted the following cars:

1. MG Astor - it’s an all rounder, the mid trim CVT costs around 17 lacs OTR and has everything one needs. The drawbacks seem to be low FE and a lacklustre engine. Shortlisted and booked.

2. MG Hector - it’s a proper Octavia replacement which won’t “feel” like a downgrade, however it’s quite over the initial budget of 15 lacs (18.8 lacs for the CVT mid trim) and a facelift is round the corner, also the interiors feel a bit dated. Also heard the FE is terrible on this one. Shortlisted and booked.

3. Kia Sonet - it checks all the boxes but it “feels” overpriced, also having two Kia cars is a bit stupid (in my opinion). Rejected.

4. Hyundai Venue - the facelift gave me hope, it would fit in the initial budget, has a nice turbo engine and checks all the boxes, but again 14.75 lacs OTR feels too much. Also having driven German cars - Hyundai’s material and design choices feel underwhelming. It makes you feel like you massively downgraded (which it is, I’m not in denial). Rejected.

5. Skoda Kushaq/VW Taigun - was really interested in these German twins, but the issues everyone is reporting as well as sour taste after our Octavia issue - we ruled it out. The finish is not the same as before (I’ve owned a Vento!) and it almost touches 20’lacs OTR for the relevant variant. Rejected.

6. Skoda Slavia/Virtus - really liked the feel of these two cars and they were super fun to drive. It was priced well as well around the 18 lacs mark for the fully loaded version. However, it feels Sedan is not the right way to go forward given my commute and general condition of roads in Delhi NCR. Also, we have an A3 which is very similarly sized. And of course, again the worry of owning a German which can give issues with age. Rejected.

7. Tata Nexon/Harrier - test drove both, personally don’t like the designs on these two (subjective and some people really like it, I can understand why)… also the general atmosphere at the Tata showroom wasn’t very promising. It felt that they have made great products but haven’t upped the game of selling these great products. Rejected.

8. Mahindra XUV 7OO - test drove it, loved it - checks all the boxes and more! But the mid trim costs a cool 22 lacs and more so has a 6+ months of waiting. Shortlisted yet rejected.

Others which were considered but not explored seriously for trivial reasons or lack of confidence in the brand/brand value (again subjective and personal): XL6, Honda City, Baleno, Brezza and Ertiga.

I know I’m being too picky… and have only confused myself further by exploring so many options… please throw in your opinions and help me choose?
madnish30 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th July 2022, 11:09   #73

First Car Under 14 Lacs - Feature Loaded

Hi Everyone!

I am new here and am here to pick your brains to help me buy my first car in Bangalore! I have come here because after doing my research I am super confused and want some opinions from the veterans who have been doing it for quite a while. I did go through some past posts but I didn't find anything relevant to my requirements/options.

A little about me -
I am a 28 year old single man working as the Regional Director in a leading Digital Marketing firm of the country. Currently I stay 4kms away from office and I plan to be married next year so I might move to my own apartment which could be max 10kms away from office, so the whole trip could be 20kms.

Car usage and buying factors -
I am looking to have a vehicle that has good features to make life easier and also a car that has a great look/road presence. Apart from the office trips of 10 to 20 kms daily, I am also looking at exploring nearby areas in Bangalore on the weekends, so adding 300 kms occasionally each month. So a total usage of around 500-700 kms per month maximum.

Budget and Cars Considered -
I am definitely more leaned towards SUVs or the bigger looking vehicles over Sedans and Hatchbacks.
My budget is 12-14 Lacs on road price. I can stretch by 1 Lac if I am convinced that it is worth it and I am also open to buying pre-owned cars if someone has a good recommendation or past experience. I am open to Diesel or Petrol and Manual or Automatic.

What catches my attention in a car is having a good touchscreen with GPS, sunroof, driving automations and good looking interiors apart from mileage etc.

1. Hyundai Venue
2. MG Astor

Really love the features, the automations and the interiors but the model that falls in my budget does not offer a panoramic sunroof :(
3. Renault Duster
I like the road presence and was always fascinated by it as a kid but it lacks features and interiors don't look that premium I guess
4. Kia Sonet
5. Kia Seltos
6. Tata Harrier (second hand)
7. Open to Suggestions

It would be great if you can weigh in and help me figure out what car and model/make would be best suited for me. Thank you for reading my post and I look forward to some positive responses.
Lord_Cheezus is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th July 2022, 11:47   #74
BHPian

Re: First Car Under 14 Lacs - Feature Loaded

Kia Sonet would be at the top of my list. The car is feature loaded and has a good road presence. You should take a test drive of all the cars that you have shortlisted and then take a call.
kushagra452 is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 10th July 2022, 12:31   #75
RYP
BHPian

Re: First Car Under 14 Lacs - Feature Loaded

Go for the Automatic. A year or two down the line if the Missus decides to take over the wheel, it's a far easier transition. In that sense, 14L is a very painful spot to be right now. 8L - 10L budget people can go buy fully loaded with an AMT and feel they got value. 17L-18L people can buy a proper CVT / DSG / DCT and be satisfied with it. Whereas 12-14L budget gives one a proper AT gearbox or loaded features with AMT but not both. Trust me, I'm hunting for one as well in this price range.

Kiger & Magnite fall bang in the price range, but the 1L turbo engine (turbo lag in city, FE) & Interiors (Magnite) is a downer. I would not dare touch a DCT/DSG for our driving conditions, let alone a Hyundai / Kia made one. Honda Jazz fits the bill, but too long in the tooth and the 1.2L NA engine is not a spirited performer either. Considering the new Brezza being priced into the stratosphere & MG being MG, I feel 5th Gen Honda City VX is the most VFM vehicle out there. A free revving 1.5L iVtec, CVT and loaded with features even from the base V variant.

Realistic options (with limitations) are:

1. City 5th Gen AT (17.5 L OTR for VX)
2. Kiger/ Magnite (No sunroof)
3. Jazz (Lethargic engine, dated)
4. Maruti Ciaz (No sunroof, dated 4 speed CVT)
5. Sonet / Venue (iMT or DCT)
6. Brezza (overpriced IMHO)
7. Altroz (DCT, TATA ASS)
8. MG Astor (fairly new, China)

If you decide to go for the Manual, it opens up a plethora of options but again AT has become a creature comfort especially in the mad cap Bangalore traffic

Hope this helps

Last edited by RYP : 10th July 2022 at 12:58.
RYP is offline   (7) Thanks

Most Viewed