Kia Sonet 54 14.03%
Tata Nexon 123 31.95%
Maruti Ignis 18 4.68%
Other (please specify in your post) 14 3.64%
Voters: 385. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 27th February 2022, 20:17   #46
BHPian

Re: Need Help...Car options for parents (5 or 7 seater)

A used Yaris should do well for you. The lower end variants don't have that many gizmos but will be loaded on the safety front. It's supposed to be quite comfortable, styling doesn't offend anyone and Toyota's reliability means that the Yaris would be a good choice, especially since the car will be chauffeur driven. But of course, this car is a 5 seater only.

For a 7 seater, the Ertiga might probably be your best option.
nikhilthegunner is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th February 2022, 08:31   #47
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akannath View Post
Thanks @Kosfactor. However, compared to the Carens, I dont see Ertiga being value for money. The Prestige 1.5P offers a lot more for the same price as Ertiga ZXi+ and with presumably better build. No idea how the rumoured new Ertiga would be though. Any idea when this is due in our markets?
It's a Maruti and a very good one at that. A VXi MT will have the essentials and nothing more, so you won't get this 'How does this work?' calls wherever you are!!
Old 28th February 2022, 16:02   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akannath View Post
Hi fellow BHPians. This is my very first post on the forum although I have been an ardent follower of Team-BHP for many many years.
I think it would be best for you to go for a car that is currently on sale in the market, especially considering your parents are ageing and would not be able to handle spares et.al on their own. That immediately puts the Hexa out of contention here.

It would also be preferable for you to get an MPV since seating shouldn't be much of a problem then. That leaves me with the Triber, Ertiga & Carens.

I shall add that I recently had a look at the Carens, and I can't lie, I was so distracted by it that I completely forgot to get to where I had to for a good 5 minutes. Kia has got the proportions perfect and it is a great car. Second-row comfort in the 7-seater shouldn't be a problem.
And if you are wondering about the space in the third row, this line from the Team-BHP review says it all:

Quote:
The third row in the Carens is surprising very usable even for adults. It makes my Kodiaq's third-row feels even more like a joke:
Safety-wise the Carens seems to advance in the right direction, however, I will not comment on the GNCAP rating because it is not out yet. Performance-wise, the 1.5L Petrol should be adequate, but again I will not comment on that since neither me nor my family members have driven it yet. I would definitely think that the 1.4 Turbo Petrol would do better under a full load than the 1.5 would, but test-driving the car should sort this bit out.

The Ertiga is definitely the older car, and it goes to show in it's design. However, this one is also better in terms of maintenance costs and fuel efficiency. Performance wise: under a full load, it does struggle a bit, especially on inclines from what I've experienced.

I think Carens is the way to go this time. The Triber is absolutely no match for it (especially in terms of power) and space. You could, however, give the XL6 a try provided you are willing to take a 6-seater.

Last edited by akash_v12 : 28th February 2022 at 16:06.
akash_v12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th February 2022, 20:16   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYP View Post
Since you have mentioned 5 or 7 seater, it does seem that the extra seats will add real value to your ownership, in which case, I'd suggest the Carens.
Thankyou AYP, for your suggestions. I agree with the Carens GNCAP rating which is an unknown, but so is that of Ertiga/XL6. Atleast Kia has added lots of safety features.

Will add XUV300 to the shortlist, but I always thought lack of boot space was an issue and hence Nexon featured in my list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushil Pingua View Post
Regarding Carens I would advise you to wait for atleast one year after it is launched, so that real-life market reviews come out.
No offence taken mate; the reality of driving standards in Kerala is, to put it mildly, not for the faint hearted. Carens still looks too good a product to be given a miss, given how well it meets my requirements. Have booked a Prestige 1.5P; will take a test drive when I am in Kerala in April and then decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilthegunner View Post
A used Yaris should do well for you. The lower end variants don't have that many gizmos but will be loaded on the safety front.
Thanks @nikhilthegunner. I avoided sedans due to their low seating position which may pose a problem for parents. We intend to keep the vehicle for 10 years, so not sure going for a model not in production is such a good idea. This is also one of the reasons why I think Hexa might be a risk for my parents. If I were to use it for personal reasons, Hexa would have been top of my list I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosfactor View Post
It's a Maruti and a very good one at that. A VXi MT will have the essentials and nothing more, so you won't get this 'How does this work?' calls wherever you are!!

That is a scenario I haven't actually given much thought, but a likely one I should say. I am guessing the drivers we use are a bit more connected with the new car tech. Given I am not in a hurry, I will wait to see what the new Ertiga has to offer. I think its just round the corner, 2- 3 months perhaps!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akash_v12 View Post
I think it would be best for you to go for a car that is currently on sale in the market
Fully agree there..I love the Hexa, but when practicality hits home, this might be a risky proposition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akash_v12 View Post
Second-row comfort in the 7-seater shouldn't be a problem.
Definitely the space on offer on the Carens is a big factor. Add to this better quality interiors and a slightly more powerful 1.5L petrol engine makes the offering more attractive vis-a-vis Ertiga/XL6. Definitely the top contender in the 7 seater segment. My only concern is driving the 1.5P with 6/7 people on board but this would be a very rare use-case, 2 or 3 times in a year. On most occasions, it would be 4 including the driver.

Mod Note : Please use the EDIT or QUOTE+ (multi-quote) button instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD!

To know how to multi-quote, click here.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Sheel : 1st March 2022 at 15:05. Reason: Mod note attached.
akannath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th April 2022, 10:09   #50

Kiger RXZ CVT 2022 vs others

Hi BHPians,

I have been an avid reader of the forum for a few years now, even though I'd not call myself a car enthusiast. The sheer quality of content made me read random posts almost every morning when I would get them on my news feeds.

Now surprisingly, the time has come when I am looking for advice from fellow BHPians on choosing my first car.

Requirements:
  • Learning to drive a car. Felt too tired driving a manual in traffic. I live in Bangalore so a strict no to manual owing to traffic here.
  • Had a bad motorcycle accident in 2015, so safety is a priority.
  • 6 ft and 80+ kgs. Need comfortable seating, for driver as well as for rear passengers.
  • While I do not like driving myself, my wife on the other hand is much more interested. She's also a beginner but occasionally drives manual. She agrees that automatic will be better.
  • While my wife prefers a hatchback, owing to my height, I've convinced her to a CSUV.
  • Need a car for daily office commute. Had work from home situation continued, this post wouldn't have been required. Yearly running will probably be less than 10k kilometres.
  • Budget - started with used hatchbacks around 6 lakhs, increased till 9 lakhs for CSUV. Found trust issues with sellers and the high price of used cars these days. Increased budget till 12-14 lakhs for a new premium hatchback or CSUV.

Shortlisted cars:
  • Renault Kiger RXZ CVT: Both my wife and I liked the car and the interiors. Exteriors don't matter. Wife took the test drive and felt comfortable. On the flip side, there have been reports of issues with the car like- steering not returning to centre (didn't experience in TD though), mud entering underneath the taillamp, and rattling doors. Not sure if these have been fixed in the 2022 update. Also, how trustworthy is Renault as a brand?
  • Nissan Magnite XV premium turbo CVT: Few more safety features than Kiger. The test drive felt very similar to Kiger except for a little stiff ride quality. The interiors looked too outdated. So preference is Kiger over Magnite. Also, similar to Renault, not too confident in the brand.
Even though liked both the 4* safety rated cars above, the concern with the above two brands is caused due to recent exit of Ford, Chevvy earlier and Datsun now. These induce fears of low resale value, serviceability and parts availability in future.

Pending test drives:
  • Jazz - Not CSUV but I hear it's spacious. Also, there are rumours of it being discontinued. Reference: https://www.rushlane.com/honda-jazz-...-12433199.html
  • Altroz - Same as above.
  • Brezza / Urban Cruiser - Should we wait for the new update?
  • Nexon - Let's see if we like the AMT.
  • Venue / Sonet - Little pricey for lesser safety.
  • S-Cross - Lower trims of automatic might be in our budget. Also, a new update is planned soon I guess, in which case we can wait.

Other options not considered:
  • XUV 300 - AMT and out of budget.
  • Tata Punch - Already considering Nexon. We will look into it while we take Nexon test drive.
  • I20 - I feel price is on the higher side when compared to jazz.

Please help overcome this analysis paralysis stage
rachetandclank is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th April 2022, 12:32   #51
BHPian

Re: Kiger RXZ CVT 2022 vs others

Had the same dilemma, for replacing my sister's Wagon R. Went from Altroz to Taigun and all cars in the middle.
The Magnite, was ticking all the boxes for me, till the test drive, couldn't live with the quality of the interiors. Kiger is better in that aspect.

Do check out the Kicks, it has some pretty discounts on it.
Nissan/ Renault should not have problems in servicing its cars, The resale value will not be its strong suit.

Jazz - For a tall guy, this is a good choice. Most space in that small footprint. Best paired with sedate driving.

Altroz - The DCT is paired with the wrong engine, should have been with the Turbo petrol, but do a test drive and see how it works for you.

Brezza / Urban Cruiser -
Quote:
Should we wait for the new update?
YES.

Nexon -
Quote:
Let's see if we like the AMT.
You won't.

Venue / Sonet -
Quote:
Little pricey for lesser safety.
- I agree.

S-Cross -
Quote:
Lower trims of automatic might be in our budget. Also, a new update is planned soon I guess, in which case we can wait.
This should be a surprise update.

My sister finally settled on the Glanza V AMT.
neofromcapone is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th April 2022, 15:40   #52
BHPian

Re: Kiger RXZ CVT 2022 vs others

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachetandclank View Post
[*] Brezza / Urban Cruiser - Should we wait for the new update?

The Jazz is a great buy but likely to be discontinued. If I were you, I'd blindly go to the nearest Toyota showroom and plonk an advance for the upcoming UrbanCruiser.

Likely to be dull as ditchwater, but things that demand nothing in life often are. You shall surely be a happy driver when you get delivery right up to the point when you decide to sell her!
Ferruccio is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th April 2022, 16:47   #53
Puh

Should we go for the Punch?

Hi everyone,

Just a bit of background:
This is my first post in the forum. I have been a vivid reader of team-bhp for almost a year. The numerous reviews and discussions on our forum helped me to buy my first car (Honda city gen 5 V MT).

What car:
I am writing on behalf of my father (in his mid-50s). He currently owns a 2010 TATA Indigo Manza and is now looking for a change. He has had hassle-free ownership and decent experience with the TATA ASS.

Requirements:

Reliability:
He plans to keep the car perhaps for the next 8-10 years. Therefore, reliability and hassle-free (& pocket-friendly) ownership are the topmost requirements.

Fuel efficiency: With the ever-increasing fuel prices, it is quite reasonable that he wants a fuel-efficient car.

Budget: 10 Lakh INR (OTR)

Fuel type: He is very particular about this. He wants petrol only.

Transmission: Automatic

No sedan: Having owned the Manza for more than 10 years, he now wants a car that is easy to drive around the traffic in the city. Moreover, it will mostly be used only for my father and mother so a hatchback ("taller hatchbacks") would suffice.

Where are we now?

My father has been considering the change for quite some time now.
Given his previous (good) experience with TATA is a bit biased towards the TATA stable (being an Indian brand makes its case stronger for him).
However, until recently most of it was just some random chats with me.

Last week, he test drove the Punch and is very much impressed by it. He has virtually decided to go for the Punch Kaziranga edition which comes with all the bells and whistles.

Personally, I am a bit skeptical about his decision for a couple of reasons:

1. I feel 10 Lakh OTR for the Punch is too much. He will be paying for features like connected-car which will be seldom used.

2. Having read about the hit and miss TATA ownership experience of the forum members, I am not sure whether going with Punch is the correct decision at this time. Will waiting for a year or so for the initial niggles to be ironed out be better?

3. I feel the SUV tag commands a premium in India. Altoz might be a good option to consider.

4. Even for the Punch, I feel VFM option will be to go with a lower variant (and get the additional accessories installed if required).

Looking forward to your suggestions and advice.

Thanks
Puh is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st May 2022, 16:21   #54

Re: Tata Punch vs Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs Maruti Vitara Brezza vs others

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachetandclank View Post
Hi BHPians,

I have been an avid reader of the forum for a few years now, even though I'd not call myself a car enthusiast. The sheer quality of content made me read random posts almost every morning when I would get them on my news feeds.

Now surprisingly, the time has come when I am looking for advice from fellow BHPians on choosing my first car.

Requirements:
  • Learning to drive a car. Felt too tired driving a manual in traffic. I live in Bangalore so a strict no to manual owing to traffic here.
  • Had a bad motorcycle accident in 2015, so safety is a priority.
  • 6 ft and 80+ kgs. Need comfortable seating, for driver as well as for rear passengers.
  • While I do not like driving myself, my wife on the other hand is much more interested. She's also a beginner but occasionally drives manual. She agrees that automatic will be better.
  • While my wife prefers a hatchback, owing to my height, I've convinced her to a CSUV.
  • Need a car for daily office commute. Had work from home situation continued, this post wouldn't have been required. Yearly running will probably be less than 10k kilometres.
  • Budget - started with used hatchbacks around 6 lakhs, increased till 9 lakhs for CSUV. Found trust issues with sellers and the high price of used cars these days. Increased budget till 12-14 lakhs for a new premium hatchback or CSUV.

Shortlisted cars:
  • Renault Kiger RXZ CVT: Both my wife and I liked the car and the interiors. Exteriors don't matter. Wife took the test drive and felt comfortable. On the flip side, there have been reports of issues with the car like- steering not returning to centre (didn't experience in TD though), mud entering underneath the taillamp, and rattling doors. Not sure if these have been fixed in the 2022 update. Also, how trustworthy is Renault as a brand?
  • Nissan Magnite XV premium turbo CVT: Few more safety features than Kiger. The test drive felt very similar to Kiger except for a little stiff ride quality. The interiors looked too outdated. So preference is Kiger over Magnite. Also, similar to Renault, not too confident in the brand.
Even though liked both the 4* safety rated cars above, the concern with the above two brands is caused due to recent exit of Ford, Chevvy earlier and Datsun now. These induce fears of low resale value, serviceability and parts availability in future.

Pending test drives:
  • Jazz - Not CSUV but I hear it's spacious. Also, there are rumours of it being discontinued. Reference: https://www.rushlane.com/honda-jazz-...-12433199.html
  • Altroz - Same as above.
  • Brezza / Urban Cruiser - Should we wait for the new update?
  • Nexon - Let's see if we like the AMT.
  • Venue / Sonet - Little pricey for lesser safety.
  • S-Cross - Lower trims of automatic might be in our budget. Also, a new update is planned soon I guess, in which case we can wait.

Other options not considered:
  • XUV 300 - AMT and out of budget.
  • Tata Punch - Already considering Nexon. We will look into it while we take Nexon test drive.
  • I20 - I feel price is on the higher side when compared to jazz.

Update:
  • Booked S-Cross test drive, Nexa guy never showed up after confirming the vehicle availability. Followed up again, Nexa guy said he'll call back, but never did. Eventually, lost interest in S-Cross. Was never fond of Maruti brand anyway.
  • Visited Kia showroom to check Sonet. Premium fit and finish. Yes, the rear legroom is less but that did not cause any discomfort as such. Somehow, the wife was not able to find a suitable driving position, either the seat height was too much or too pushed back. Tried to adjust several times and failed in all attempts. Even I did not find the driving position too comfortable but not as uncomfortable as my wife. Ruled out.
  • Toyota urban cruiser was meeting all requirements. The interiors felt a bit dated but that was okay. Not a deal-breaker. However, the pedal position was not comfortable for me. I have a minor issue with my right ankle which causes discomfort when the foot is placed at certain angles. Primarily, the brake pedal was too upright for me. Could've gone for this totally otherwise. This also happens to be the wife's first choice.
  • Hyundai - Checked out the Venue. Comfortable but not very spacious. Interiors were good but I'd say Kia was better. Everybody liked the car. DCT was fine. We tested hill hold on a steep incline, worked well.
  • Tata - Went for Nexon test drive. Car was not available for some time so test drove Punch in the interim. AMT lag was present. Since this will be our first automatic and with no prior experience with DCT/TC etc., this feels bearable. The cabin was spacious. The seats were comfortable, it's a good car overall. After some time, Nexon was available. The test drive felt very similar to Punch's. AMT lag was present, same as punch, but the pickup was better. The bigger engine was probably in play here. but it had a much better cabin. We were in XZA+(HS) model. Feature-wise, the car felt loaded. I am now okay to let go of Kiger/Magnite CVT for Nexon AMT. My dad also did a test drive. Everybody agrees that it is not as fine as other CVT's we drove earlier, but still, the opinion is to go for Tata due to its brand image. Besides, nothing was bad except for a little downgraded gearbox. Overlooking Venue due to spacious cabin of Nexon and the 5* safety rating. The car build quality feels to be a level up from others. True for all Tatas.

So final verdict: going to book Nexon XZA+(HS).
Waiting time: upto 4 months.

Any advice on negotiation folks? They're budging a little on insurance but beyond a certain point, they say you can take it from outside. They're not even giving me a corporate discount because my company is not on their "Top 20" list.
rachetandclank is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st May 2022, 18:23   #55
Senior - BHPian

Re: Should we go for the Punch?

I think your father isn't just impressed by the Punch's looks and size but also the higher seating which makes ingress/egress and driving so much easier, especially in the city.

Altroz would come with lower seating which might not be preferred and so would the Tiago/Tigor.

Most importantly if he likes the Punch, get it in the model he desires.
You should be happy that he has already selected the car.
The FE won't be that impressive but I am still to meet a private car owner who has sold his/her car due to FE( talking of petrol only).

Just to suffice yourself you can check with him if he wants anything smaller with similar seating like the Ignis but I would guess it would be a no.

Last edited by shancz : 1st May 2022 at 18:26. Reason: typo
shancz is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st May 2022, 18:47   #56
BHPian

Why not try a WagonR? WagonR has immense space at the rear. And given Maruti's service network, it should be more easier to get it serviced when compared to the Punch. And I believe WagonR is much more reliable than the Punch. Another suggestion will be the Honda Jazz CVT, just for the smoother CVT experience.

Punch isn't a bad choice, but the engine in it definitely makes other cars look like worthy contenders.
Old 1st May 2022, 21:12   #57
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (7)

Your requirements have one answer- Honda Jazz CVT.

1. Easy to drive
2. Easy to get in and out
3. Smooth CVT

Don't waste your 10 lakhs on any AMT equipped car. Any AMT in comparison with a TC or CVT or DCT will feel like a compromise. The Jazz V CVT should be available for 10.6L.
asit.kulkarni93 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2022, 09:37   #58
Senior - BHPian

Re: Tata Punch vs Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs Maruti Vitara Brezza vs others

Had replied to your post but forgot to quote, apologies and please check that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shancz View Post
I think your father isn't just impressed by the Punch's looks and size but also the higher seating which makes ingress/egress and driving so much easier, especially in the city.
This is based on the principle that anyone should get the car they desire, if they can afford and this is especially important for seniors.
In my experience the numbers and powers doesn't matter much but the look and feel does.

Coming to specifics :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puh View Post
1. I feel 10 Lakh OTR for the Punch is too much.
2. Will waiting for a year or so for the initial niggles to be ironed out be better?
3. I feel the SUV tag commands a premium in India.
4. Even for the Punch, I feel VFM option will be to go with a lower variant (and get the additional accessories installed if required).
1. True, that price should warrant an iTurbo at the very least.

2. Better but not that much, the powertrain has already been used for quite some time on the Tiago/Tigor/Altroz which leaves the body and ICE which although new are strong points of TML. Minor niggles can occur but I am not expecting anything serious.
The TML service is a hit/miss but based on your Manza experience it seems like you're one of the hits

3. Absolutely, Altroz is a better car IMO but provided your father prefers that stance. BHPians have reported the same 1.2 NA to feel slow in the Altroz but adequate in the Tiago so better to take a TD. Also TD the iTurbo.

4. Personal choice but do check what all you're missing with a lower variant. TML had been offering rear wash/wipe only in the XZ trims in Tiago and Nexon, probably even now.

What I can suggest is to TD the cars from MSIL/Hyundai/others too to get a feel of what they're offering, how refined the powertrains are and where do they lack and then take a decision, just for fun if in the mood of it

Last edited by shancz : 2nd May 2022 at 09:39.
Old 2nd May 2022, 12:04   #59
BHPian

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Requirements:

Reliability:
He plans to keep the car perhaps for the next 8-10 years. Therefore, reliability and hassle-free (& pocket-friendly) ownership are the topmost requirements.
Fuel efficiency: With the ever-increasing fuel prices, it is quite reasonable that he wants a fuel-efficient car.
Budget: 10 Lakh INR (OTR)
Fuel type: He is very particular about this. He wants petrol only.
Transmission: Automatic

Last week, he test drove the Punch and is very much impressed by it. He has virtually decided to go for the Punch Kaziranga edition which comes with all the bells and whistles.

Looking forward to your suggestions and advice.

Thanks
A friend of mine was looking at a Celerio/ Wagon-R/ Tiago - I pushed her to check out Tiago considering it to be much safer, though it isn't as light to drive as the others. But looking at the prices of all these cars, I also asked her to check out the Punch and guess what, she owns a Punch in Tropical Mist right now. I'd also introduced another friend to the Altroz and a Petrol top-end is her car now. These two cars do offer a lot in their respective segments to convince customers as other than introducing these cars, I did nothing more.

Coming to your point, Punch is such a well put-together car, except for the engine. But if your dad is someone who doesn't look for outright power & refinement, it should be fine. Altroz feels peppier to drive, no doubt. With Punch, the variants other than the top-end make sense for sure, in terms of price and usable features. But be mindful that the engine is weak and with the AMT, it might not be peppy at all, esp. the Punch.

Fuel Efficiency - Other than the Marutis, nothing else can give you above 10-12 kmpl in the city. So you won't have a big difference between the cars considered.

Other Options

1. Honda Jazz CVT - Yes it's outdated, is not a tall hatchback, will cost over 10L but the CVT + 4-cyl engine is way better than the AMTs and the car is super spacious as well.

2. Wait for the lower variants of the New Brezza or Urban Cruiser which could be around 10 - 10.5L on-road considering the current prices and comes with a good 1.5L 4-cyl engine mated to a 6-speed Torque Converter.

Best wishes to your dad to get a beautiful car!
Old 2nd May 2022, 12:39   #60
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I am writing on behalf of my father (in his mid-50s). He currently owns a 2010 TATA Indigo Manza and is now looking for a change. He has had hassle-free ownership and decent experience with the TATA ASS.

My father has been considering the change for quite some time now.
Given his previous (good) experience with TATA is a bit biased towards the TATA stable (being an Indian brand makes its case stronger for him).
However, until recently most of it was just some random chats with me.
Welcome to TBHP @Puh. Wish you enjoyable time on the forum.

A question - was your father's Manza diesel or Petrol? If it was a diesel Manza - he'll definitely be unhappy with the mileage offered by any petrol cars out there. I suggest that you put a pause on the "no sedan" policy. I'd suggest these 2 cars in that case -
  1. Tata Altroz diesel (will also fulfil the no-sedan requirement).
  2. Honda Amaze diesel CVT (if they still sell it!)

If the Manza was petrol & your father isn't too worried about the mileage numbers on offer - here are the options I'd suggest -
  1. Maruti Ignis (AMT Is good too)
  2. Tata Tiago (Petrol) / Tigor (CNG)
  3. Tata Nexon XM petrol
  4. Honda Jazz CVT
  5. Renault Kiger Turbo (+CVT)

As for the Punch - the car seems to be doing OK. Since most of the key mechanicals are shared with other Tata cars (Tiago-Tigor) that are known to be very reliable - the risks are very low. In fact 2 of my neighbours have purchased the Punch over last 2-3 months and they are happy with it. The cabin packaging really is excellent. Its a very spacious & easy to drive car, with most basics ticked. If you are okay with the unique looks and the asking price - its a good car to go for. I personally wouldn't buy the Punch, the looks aren't to my personal taste. Altroz would always be my pick personally (but then I'm looking for something to throw around the corners, practicality isn't really a need).

Last edited by Reinhard : 2nd May 2022 at 12:43.
Reinhard is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks