Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th September 2022, 19:03   #16

Re: Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Carnival vs Toyota Innova Hycross

I own the Kia Carnival for the past about 9 months from now. and it is a super comfortable car to have and drive around. The Size may feel a little bug initially but once you are used to it, you will start loving the product. Yes the New Gen is round the corner but keep 1 thing in mind it will cost couple of lacs more than what it is now and also there would not be any discounts on offer, additionally as per Kia sales representative the engines above 2.0 ltr are facing some supply constraints due to DEF issue. I am not too sure about what exactly it is.

You can let me know your queries if you have regarding the carnival I will be more than happy to help you out.

Last edited by Sheel : 10th May 2023 at 09:28. Reason: u = you. Strictly no SMS language. Please go through Forum Rules.
AnshumanS001 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th December 2022, 14:50   #17
Team-BHP Support

Personally from this list I’d pick the Toyota Innova Hycross strong hybrid. Its very well priced indeed as well but I suspect waiting periods will be the main issue.

Its reasonably comfortable, can ferry 6 passengers in comfort, has respectable boot space even with all seats up and even better with at least one seat in the last row down. Toyotas are credible when it comes to strong hybrid tech and the petrol / hybrid combo will mean that the car is comfortably future proof for a reasonable period without breaking the bank on fuel consumption.

Last edited by Axe77 : 29th December 2022 at 15:23.
Axe77 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th December 2022, 12:49   #18
BHPian

I have an opening day booking on hycross for that very reason Axe77. But after taking delivery of the hyryder, the premiumness in the cabin is sorely missed. The same will be the case with hycross when compared to Tucson.

The heart wants a premium cabin experience for the amount of moolah these cars demand. And the mind says hycross is a practical option. So still in a conundrum.

Last edited by Axe77 : 24th August 2023 at 21:34. Reason: Minor formatting edits.
aadiaksh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th February 2023, 14:31   #19
BHPian

I am in the market to buy a Tucson (preferred ) or a Carnival.
The latter is available in 8-10 weeks and the former in 10 months !!

Is there any way one can get vehicles earlier by offering to buy some accessories etc.
Any clues would be good.

Tks
Old 24th August 2023, 19:47   #20
BHPian

Tucson is available same day delivery now. It seems the car is not in demand anymore. Don't know why.

I went ahead and got home the Hycross. This puts an end to my car hunt for now.

Last edited by Axe77 : 24th August 2023 at 21:33. Reason: Clean up edits.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks