Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2023, 20:03   #1
BHPian

Maruti Brezza Lxi or Vxi (CNG)?

Hello Bhpians,

I have decided to upgrade my dzire zdi and get a new car for daily office runs. I zeroed down to Brezza but choosing the variants is really very confusing. I am getting Lxi CNG at 10.35L on road and Vxi CNG at 12L on road, so there is a huge difference of 1.7L between the two variants.

Lxi is really barebones and doesn't even have a music system, but it does have rear ac vents while the Vxi variants has auto ac, music system, steering mounted controls, electrically folding orvm's, rear defogger and driver seat height adjustment as additions over the base variant.

I have seen numerous videos where after-market people source original steering with controls from maruti and fit it in the Lxi along with other stuff.

I am very confused about warranty and insurance related issues that these after market modifications can cause.

Please help me in deciding if it is safe to opt for Lxi and get the modifications done from trusted after market dealer?

Or should I stretch the budget and go for the Vxi variant? The difference of 1.7 Lakhs is a lot.

I'd be grateful if I can get expert advice from all the fellow Bhpians in choosing the most VFM variant among the two.

Thank you in advance,
AC
Old 10th April 2023, 07:44   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Brezza Lxi or Vxi (CNG)?

Go for the VXi, additions like auto AC, steering mounted controls, defogger and seat height adjustment cannot be done aftermarket. These are all functional upgrades. VXi is a very decently equipped and VFM model, and is the ideal base for further addition of cosmetic or good to have accessories and trims post delivery.
Shreyans_Jain is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks