Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd November 2007, 13:30   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
The only AT SUV you'll find in India (relatively reasonably priced) would be the Honda CR-V and maybe the Endeavour (if they've given the AT option).

I would say stick to the Innova if your usage is primarily On-Road but if you intend to go Off-Road then the Safari is a better bet.
Spot on.

@Natt : Welcome back home
Old 23rd November 2007, 13:41   #47
Senior - BHPian

Would a station wagon be big enough for Natu?

If so the Octavia Combi RS might just be what your looking for.
Old 23rd November 2007, 13:46   #48
Distinguished - BHPian

@khanak - exactly what i was about to suggest. We have a German Shepard as well and just bought a Skoda Octavia Combi LnK.
Old 24th November 2007, 03:21   #49
BHPian

Thanks guys.

A couple of quick questions re: Skoda Octavia Combi RS.

1.OTR price
2. Is diesel available & if so, how is it.
I3. Is there enough room for Nattu - check out my avatar

Cheers

Nattusbs
Old 24th November 2007, 05:15   #50
BHPian

Hi all

thanks

What would be the OTR price of Skoda Octavia Combi LnK?
Is it available in diesel?

regards

Natttusbs
Old 24th November 2007, 10:00   #51
BHPian

Ram

If you see what Samurai wrote earlier, my specialization is Thin Film Nanotechnology for electronic, photonic, magnetic and biomedical devices. What is this Scorpio Eagle like, any more info that I can find out?

Phamilyman

I would normally agree about your suggestion about IITD/B/M, unfortunately, that is not in my hands. I have an excellent opportunity at IITKGP at this time, to do something creative and make a good mark. The rest will follow.

tsk

Actually, I am not that crazy about looks of the vehicle, but, rather looking at it from a functional point of view. Although I have driven a stick shift for many years (as I mentioned in another post, that I had a 3.0L, V6 s-sp that I made a left hand turn at a green light in the snow/ice of Edmonton in 5th gear). I used to have fun taking that car to the Canadian Rockies of Banff & Jasper - it had awesome power. It also was the first new car I had purchased after starting my first job and getting married! Having said that, I have a bad lower back, and feel the strain of using the clutch and therefore prefer auto transmission, but, this is not that common in India.

So I have to find the right balance in terms of performance, price, functionality for my likes as well as dear Big Baby Nattu and I really like off--roading. Here in the US I have a Land Rover which to me is one of the best off-road vehicles. When I prefer a more relaxed drive I drive the Benz. Now, I have to give up both, but I have enjoyed them for many years and am looking for more fun in India.

Samurai-san

Thanks for merging the thread. Yes, Innova would be perfect except, I am ready for it. I want to have fun. GV is priced steep I think compared to Safari. What about the Bolero? One of my very close friend is a big shot at Tech Mahindra (not exactly M&M, but, their cousin maybe!).

I have not anyone talk about the Nissan SUV. I know it is priced steep (say 22L?). Any comments.

Cheers

Nattusbs
Old 25th November 2007, 02:01   #52
Team-BHP Support

You are in Kharagpur, so stay away from any company which does not have a big service station near you.
Nissan will be found only in bigger metros
Old 25th November 2007, 15:13   #53
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattusbs View Post
Hi all

thanks

What would be the OTR price of Skoda Octavia Combi LnK?
Is it available in diesel?

regards

Natttusbs
1.9l D @ 14.75 @ ex- mumbai

1.8l P @ 14.4 @ ex-mumbai

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks