Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2005, 04:45   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini
hey jaggu

hey Sahil does the endeavour have height adjustable seats ???
because if it does then i can still convince my brother to get it .
he was planning to get an SUV but found the CR-V too small and the endeavour seats too low .
so he is now waiting for the fortuner
No dude, it doesnt have height adjustable seats. Thats one aspect of the car i really dont like. By far the biggest draw back that i see in my endeavour. One of my drivers is pretty short and hence he has to always use a pillow.I was thinkin of ways to raise the seat somehow, but dont wanna get any cheap job on it. sometimes i use the pillow that my driver leaves behind and i feel like a king If u can deal with the pillow u will be on top of the word ... u feel like a beast and get perfect judgement but then again my dad hates the whole pillow deal he throws it out the minute she see's it haha.... I thought maybe the 2nd endeavour i get would come with higher seats as mine was the first batch so ford might have no realised that aspect but even the 2nd one i got has the same damn problem.

Last edited by Sahil : 16th January 2005 at 04:47.
Old 20th January 2005, 12:05   #32
Distinguished - BHPian

okay
thats cool
was asking because my jijaji drove an endeavour quite a bit recently loved it and said it had height adjustable seats ...
will go and check it out for real

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks