Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd December 2007, 03:45   #16
Senior - BHPian

Geez, what has he done! That used to be a CJ3A. Those are Eagle F1's what are they doing on a Jeep?

Last edited by 1100D : 22nd December 2007 at 03:46.
Old 26th December 2007, 18:06   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1100D View Post
Geez, what has he done! That used to be a CJ3A. Those are Eagle F1's what are they doing on a Jeep?
Please pardon my poor knowledge towards jeeps , CJ3A is from mahnidra??
Because i Think this one is Willy's
Old 26th December 2007, 21:54   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashant.dinkar View Post
Please pardon my poor knowledge towards jeeps , CJ3A is from mahnidra??
Because i Think this one is Willy's
Few CJ3A's were marketed in Completely knocked down form by Mahindra's before going in for the CJ3B, which can be identified by the higher bonnet (continued till classic/commander). These CKD jeeps had the Willy's embossed in them, even the early CJ3B's had it.

How is this car a Right hand drive?
Old 26th December 2007, 21:57   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1100D View Post
Few CJ3A's were marketed in Completely knocked down form by Mahindra's before going in for the CJ3B, which can be identified by the higher bonnet (continued till classic/commander). These CKD jeeps had the Willy's embossed in them, even the early CJ3B's had it.

How is this car a Right hand drive?
I dont have any idea about Why it is RHD .... Do you have any idea what will be the cost of similar jeep in delhi and from where I can get one ?
Old 27th December 2007, 18:29   #20
BHPian

prashant buddy since you are from delhi i would suggest that you should go to mayapuri motor market for getting used mahindra classics and gypsys. It has vast range of jeeps at good prices. You can find army used jeeps there and these guys are expert in restoring it and turning up into a pimp ride. Your budget of 2 lacs will sweetly cover everything.

regards.

and just to add further..nothing can be better looking than a well maintained black mahindra classic CJ3B with beige leather and huge alloys and big fancy fog lamps.
it looks hot! and mayapuri is the market for you.
Old 28th December 2007, 18:07   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish22 View Post
prashant buddy since you are from delhi i would suggest that you should go to mayapuri motor market for getting used mahindra classics and gypsys. It has vast range of jeeps at good prices. You can find army used jeeps there and these guys are expert in restoring it and turning up into a pimp ride. Your budget of 2 lacs will sweetly cover everything.

regards.

and just to add further..nothing can be better looking than a well maintained black mahindra classic CJ3B with beige leather and huge alloys and big fancy fog lamps.
it looks hot! and mayapuri is the market for you.

Thanks Mate , I also thought of Mayapuri but due to some pollution norm thingy , not much shops are left there ...... as you are also from delhi do you know about any specific shop .

Regards
Prashant
Old 28th December 2007, 19:38   #22
Distinguished - BHPian

Please purchase a Mahindra & Mahindra CL340DP4WD Jeep. It is the original 80" wheelbase / 48" wheeltrack vehicle with the rollover bar. Remove the soft top, fold the windshield down and then drive it at around 60 kmph. You will get a feel that no other car will give you.

Believe me, I had purchased a new red one (MH01P8300) in 1995 and sold it in 1996 as I needed the money. I am still regretting it.

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks