Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2008, 11:09   #1
BHPian

On Buying a Safari Dicor 2.2 VTT in Mumbai.

Friends it's been raining Safari 2.2 VTT's on TBHP. I too have been bitten by the bug. I cant wait to get an EX 4 X 2 beast/bull for myself. Based on your experience could you'll recommend a good TATA dealer/ TASS in Mumbai. Although I would appreciate if any of you could help with dealers offering best discounts my main main concerns are efficient and reliable after sales service. I found enough information on TATA dealers in Bangalore with good deals being offered by the dealers there. If somebody could help me with the same in Mumbai.....
Old 11th February 2008, 19:00   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi..I have checked with a few dealers in Mumbai for the Dicor VTT & they are not offering anything...no accessories...no discount..just a promise that you book & we will try to do the best...
Old 11th February 2008, 22:21   #3
Senior - BHPian

Yea i agree.... ive looked around all the dealers in mumbai and nothin happening. Wait till march if u can. thats the discount & freebie season.
Old 12th February 2008, 13:30   #4
BHPian

I too feel the same...
In addition I was hoping by then Safari too gets the integrated roof AC blowers for the rear as in Sumo Grande.
Old 12th February 2008, 13:40   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDDHRUV View Post
I too feel the same...
In addition I was hoping by then Safari too gets the integrated roof AC blowers for the rear as in Sumo Grande.
emm, did you ask the dealer about this?

My dealer said there are no offers as Tata know its a good product etc etc. He did say that once I confirm my booking, they will be ready to talk regarding offers/accessories.
Old 12th February 2008, 13:53   #6
BHPian

@JKDas: Do I smell a new 2.2 to compliment your marriage?
Old 12th February 2008, 13:56   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitB View Post
@JKDas: Do I smell a new 2.2 to compliment your marriage?
Guess so! lets see

What about your buying plans?
Old 14th March 2008, 21:54   #8
BHPian

Hi.. I've finally booked a Pearl White EX 4 x 2 Safari from FORTUNE CARS today. In fact two as my brother too booked a Mountain Green EX 4 x 2. After a lot of bargaining We've managed a 10K disc. mud flaps, floor mattings, antirust treatment, teflon coating and sunfilm. As I needed the delivery in March I had to finalize the deal today.
Looking forward to join all of fellow Safari owners in Team bhp. It goes without saying that TEAM BHP vastly influenced my decision in going for the Safari. The pride all of you have in your Bulls and Beasts is remarkable.
Old 15th March 2008, 10:41   #9
Senior - BHPian

Congrats DDD on your new purchase.. Welcome to the Safari Owners' club. Keep posting regularly about your mile crunching experiences in this beast..

Quote:
Hi.. I've finally booked a Pearl White EX 4 x 2 Safari from FORTUNE CARS today. In fact two as my brother too booked a Mountain Green EX 4 x 2. After a lot of bargaining We've managed a 10K disc. mud flaps, floor mattings, antirust treatment, teflon coating and sunfilm. As I needed the delivery in March I had to finalize the deal today.
Looking forward to join all of fellow Safari owners in Team bhp. It goes without saying that TEAM BHP vastly influenced my decision in going for the Safari. The pride all of you have in your Bulls and Beasts is remarkable.
Old 15th March 2008, 11:30   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Congrats DDDHRUV

When is the delivery date?
Old 15th March 2008, 11:56   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Guess so! lets see

What about your buying plans?
Sorry never noticed this query. My plans will probably never be successful. Bad luck comes to me in dozens.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks