Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd June 2008, 18:18   #61
jp1
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupmathur View Post
If the Scorpio is such a poor second to a Safari, why is it that the sales figures do not corroborate this?
As a matter of fact, when taxi operators begin picking up a vehicle, it tells you that the total cost of ownership and passenger requirements have been well optimized in that vehicle.
That is my point too. For many of us who puts our hard earned money into a vehicle have some unique requirement. Based on that we would have already narrowed down our requirement to a few choices and then he wants opinion from other to finalize it. This thread itself is an example. But the entire thread is hijacked and a hype is created depending on who shouts better
Old 4th June 2008, 09:11   #62
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

anup and I met electronically on this thread - we found a lot of similar interests, findings and thought processes - therefore I guess we may have gotten a bit carried away where we possibly ought to have PM-ed each other and shared experiences / views.

However, by airing those thoughts abot Ghosts in the machine and hill driving etc I dont think either of us have committed some kind of infraction or have we?

However, it also appears that when we Scorp owners wax even marginally and occasionally eloquent about our machines there are many predators swooping down on us so to say! WOnder why

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
There are other threads out there where you can lay it to rest or continue the debate - why spend two pages talking about hill driving, ghosts in the machine etc etc etc - what is the relevance in the thread starter's context? Just curious.

PS: You can use the "Quote +" button for multiquoting.
Old 4th June 2008, 09:49   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
However, it also appears that when we Scorp owners wax even marginally and occasionally eloquent about our machines there are many predators swooping down on us so to say! WOnder why
I doubt any predator would swoop down unless given a chance

The threads to wax eloquent about our cars are the Long Term Ownership threads - long may we wax on them about our dream machines. And God help any predator who would dare to swoop on one of those ownership threads or try to hijack itcheers:
Old 4th June 2008, 09:53   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post

absolutely to this point.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks