Team-BHP - Innova Purchase Query + Query on Price Increase by Toyota
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/suvs-muvs-4x4s/)
-   -   Innova Purchase Query + Query on Price Increase by Toyota (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/suvs-muvs-4x4s/38754-innova-purchase-query-query-price-increase-toyota.html)

Hello Everyone,

I am contemplating the purchase of an innova for my parents in Kerala. It will be either G4 or V (8 Seater). Since I had not been to India in the last 2 years, I am not too sure about the vehicle. So far what I read about Innova from here and elsewhere is positive. So, according to your educated opinion, Is it worth paying the extra for V? ABS has saved my skin more than once here in the North east where snow fall is bad. Do you really need that in tropical climate?
Also I havent seen anyone talking about the proposed/enacted price hike for all toyotas. What kind of hike are we looking at. Your inputs are highly appreciated. Thank you.

I believe maruti has already increased it due to rise in input costs (primarily steel).

Others will follow for sure.

In Bangalore, Innova G4 Diesel has increased by 2% as far as I know. The increase came into effect from 20th April, 2008.

This means that an Innova G4 Diessel price (on road) has increased from 10,36,000 to 10,65,000. This is as per the dealer Nandi Toyota of Bangalore.

However, they offer monthly discounts and this month, it is Rs. 23,000.

Quote:

Originally Posted by venkat79 (Post 811673)
In Bangalore, Innova G4 Diesel has increased by 2% as far as I know. The increase came into effect from 20th April, 2008.

This means that an Innova G4 Diessel price (on road) has increased from 10,36,000 to 10,65,000. This is as per the dealer Nandi Toyota of Bangalore.

However, they offer monthly discounts and this month, it is Rs. 23,000.

Yes, the prices have increased. You can check the prices in your city at Toyota - Welcome to the world of Toyota In India

Also, last month innova's discount was nearly 40k. So you might want to wait till the discount is back to 40k unless ofcourse there is an immediate need for the car.

Hello All Thanks for your replies. I heard that the price increase is roughly 22K for G4 and 24 for V.
Quote:

Originally Posted by LLL (Post 811752)
Also, last month innova's discount was nearly 40k. So you might want to wait till the discount is back to 40k unless ofcourse there is an immediate need for the car.

LLL, 40 K discount you mentioned is including the value of free insurance or just cash discount? Dealer in Cochin was only talking about 10K discount.

I will have to buy from Kerala. So if anyone with discount info from any of the dealerships in kerala, please chime in.

As always your inputs are highly appreciated. Thanks guys!

SanMan,

We brought G4 7 seater last week. I got a cash discount of 38k here at Bangalore, since I had booked in March. As for the models, I went for G4 as I felt that the price difference of around 2 lakhs for the V model was not worth. Apart from ABS, Airbags, which I agree are required from the safety perspective, the rest of the features dont make that difference. These include the music system (which anyway you can fit in later too), electronic mirror adjustments, seat adjustments, spoiler, alloy wheels etc.

Infact, ABS, Airbags should be made mandatory for all types of models, as an accident is an accident and there should not be any discrimination in the safety of the user.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanMan (Post 812538)

LLL, 40 K discount you mentioned is including the value of free insurance or just cash discount? Dealer in Cochin was only talking about 10K discount.

Last month, toyota was offering 37k in cash dicsount and 3k in insurance discount. might be just a delhi thing. This month its just 22k.

this month, on E 7 seater...its 45k cash discount + body colored bumpers.

Post Deleted by the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang is STRICTLY prohibited on this community. We would much appreciate your using full & proper english in posts, for the benefit of other forum users.

Please view our board rules carefully before proceeding any further.