Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2009, 15:33   #31
BHPian

New Xylo is any day better than used (for 30000kms) Innova.

usually innovas sold in used market having more then 50k to 70 k of running. So check about authenticity of the meter. (Tyre change before 30K km!!!! not digestible)

Assuming that the Innova had run for 50K, definitely ageing will be started.

So, go for a new Xylo. (Tavera IMO is not worth)

Go for a new Xylo.
Old 23rd April 2009, 22:07   #32
Senior - BHPian

Note : This thread needs to be closed until the thread opener comes and spills the bean on his decision, until then fellow BHPians please check the other threads.

Since the thread has been opened the user has not replied back till date.
Old 24th April 2009, 14:04   #33
BHPian

Dont close the thread mate.

I have asked for the Xylo money back.

I am going for Used Innova. The general feeling of the family say, that Innova feels 'safer' and Xylo. Xylo is too tall and looks unstable. Well thats the family's feeling. I am out numbered 3 to 1. In this democratic nation which is going for elections, democracy has to be kept alive.

We are closed in 2 Innovas. Both G4's

One a Black one 2006. Asking price 7.75 can be got at 7.40ish. But, the car has been repainted and paint job, thou done in Authourised service center, looks tacky. And the Insurance IDEI Value (or what ever its is called) is at a pathetic 4.5Lacs. This means i would get lesser amount if i go for back loan. Odo sas it has run about 39000 kms, the car looks suspicious.

One is light metalic green. Engine is really lovely. Well maintained. 2007 model run 31k kms. Checked with Lanson Toyota, it is true. No ICE. Only cassete player which comes with G4. Asking price at 8.25 can be got for 7.5ish. No body work. Lovely car. IDEI Value is at 7.5lacs. So, thats cool. Will post, pics.

Will get car today. Financial arrangment going on in a furious pace. Will keep u posted.
Old 24th April 2009, 14:06   #34
BHPian

Am sure that you would enjoy your new ride and would be looking forward to your user experience.
Old 24th April 2009, 14:59   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archish View Post
Dont close the thread mate.

Mate the thread will not be closed, i requested it b'cos you had not replied back for a long time.

Quote:

One a Black one 2006. Asking price 7.75 can be got at 7.40ish. But, the car has been repainted and paint job, thou done in Authourised service center, looks tacky. And the Insurance IDEI Value (or what ever its is called) is at a pathetic 4.5Lacs. This means i would get lesser amount if i go for back loan. Odo sas it has run about 39000 kms, the car looks suspicious.

One is light metalic green. Engine is really lovely. Well maintained. 2007 model run 31k kms. Checked with Lanson Toyota, it is true. No ICE. Only cassete player which comes with G4. Asking price at 8.25 can be got for 7.5ish. No body work. Lovely car. IDEI Value is at 7.5lacs. So, thats cool. Will post, pics.
The 2nd one looks a good deal than the 1st option, go with the 2nd option and look into the service history of the vehicle.

The 1st option as you said is a bit suspecting and could be the vehicle had met with an accident.
Old 24th April 2009, 15:35   #36
BHPian

I m going in... no no... not for a war. To bargain, negotiate and hagle. Wish me luck mates. Will post in 2 hrs.
Old 24th April 2009, 15:55   #37
BHPian

Good pick mate.. enjoy the comfort of Innova. Post the pics and initial review of it.
Also change your Signature if you are finialized for Innova........
Old 24th April 2009, 18:32   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowda79 View Post
...The 2nd one looks a good deal than the 1st option, go with the 2nd option and look into the service history of the vehicle...
Go for this one for next level checking. Since you already said the first one is suspicious, why risk it knowingly?

Quote:
I m going in... no no... not for a war. To bargain, negotiate and hagle. Wish me luck mates. Will post in 2 hrs.
All the best! Come back successfully!
Old 25th April 2009, 09:48   #39
Senior - BHPian

Indeed second option looks better. Do bargain as far as you can
Old 25th April 2009, 16:58   #40
BHPian

Deal done with. Innova Light green 2007 done 39K. I saw the odo wrong first. Deal closed for 7.25lac. I have a feeling its a lil on the higher side. But the car is really good. Have fixed up the Finances and the dealer has got 'Go Ahead' from the financier. I am gonna pay the rest of the amount to the dealer this evening and would be hold onto 50k. Will get the delivery on monday morning. Its a good day 'Akshaya Tritiyay'. Will take some snaps at the dealers place this evening if the light does not fade. God bless me.
Old 25th April 2009, 17:05   #41
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
God bless me.
Indeed. May God bless you and your car. Drive safe.

Congrats
Old 25th April 2009, 17:07   #42
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Archish!

A very wise decision going for a Innova. Definitely something that you will know as you clock on the KM's.

Now go and post change your signature.

Waiting for Monday morning and some pictures.

And yes, God bless you with a safe and wonderful ownership experience.
Old 27th April 2009, 12:14   #43
BHPian

Congrats Archish for Innova
Old 27th April 2009, 15:06   #44
BHPian

Got it!

Got Innova home. Its in my gargage now. The space is small for a compelete view of the car. Have not been attending to business as i was running around for the car. Will do some work. Then will take pics and post this evening when i take it out to do pooja or tommorow morning.

Thanks for the support guys. Any points i need to know about Innova? Driving techniques or points that i should look out for? Innova buddies, pls tell me.

Yes will change the signature.
Old 27th April 2009, 15:10   #45
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Got it!

Got Innova home. Its in my gargage now. The space is small for a compelete view of the car. Have not been attending to business as i was running around for the car. Will do some work. Then will take pics and post this evening when i take it out to do pooja or tommorow morning.

Thanks for the support guys. Any points i need to know about Innova? Driving techniques or points that i should look out for? Innova buddies, pls tell me.

Yes will change the signature.
Archish congrats to you on your buy.

Take good care of the vehicle and let pictures do the more talking instead of you doing it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks