Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2009, 09:53   #16
Senior - BHPian

i would suggest you try once by calling the customer care or try calling some senior executives on the numbers 'milecruncher' has PMed you.

if that doesnt work, then the only option is to get it painted, but obvious.

@ NIP: congrats buddy, but why isnt your profile showing 'senior bhpian'?
Old 10th September 2009, 11:12   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIP View Post
I don't agree...that's a shoddy way of doing it. Anyway, the easiest workaround is the get it done yourself, I don't see an issue here. It will cost cheaper outside and you can do a custom colour on it as well. Can you imagine a dark grey cladding on the black scorp...it looks killer...I've seen one.

EDIT: 1000th post ! I'm a senior now ! yaay !
So what is the alternative non-shoddy way which one can get it done on his own ? Do you suggest removing the cladding to get it painted outside the A.S.S ? Are the plastic lock positions printed somewhere or these locks are available in market ?
How fit and finish after the refitting and minimal panel gaps are going to be ensured in this case ?

Painting claddings is quite common on Scorpio 2.6 DX model ( don't remember exact varient) the cladding was unpainted from M&M but in bangalore most of these scorpios have painted ones AFAIK from A.S.S this is the way they paint the side cladding , Bumper and front grills are removed to paint.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks