Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th September 2011, 21:46   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Scorpio 2.2 Mhawk in exchange for Scorpio 2.6?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.devdath View Post
Precisely my view at the moment. No other SUV comes close to Scorp when it comes to the features offered, the reliability and fit and finish stakes and most of all, the capability factor that it offers at this price point.

I too was dilly dallying between upgrading to a Fortuner/Yeti/Pajero etc but when it comes to pure practical sense, a 4wd Scorp is so much more VFM and sensible to buy.

@Ramky: Where is your initial ownership review and pics?
Was hoping Renault Koleos would be competitively priced, they launched it around 22 L!!! So at this price range I think Scorpio is a great choice.

Was considering a review, but then the Off Roadie's well writtenreview captures it all. Will load some pictures soon.

--Ramky
=====
Old 28th September 2011, 12:27   #32
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Scorpio 2.2 Mhawk in exchange for Scorpio 2.6?

Suggest that you:

1) Drop the Scorpio Idea - You have seen its high speed stability and were lucky to get away the accident. Plus you have tried that been there done it move on.

2) Wait for the Safari Merlin and get the base variant in the same budget.

3) Stretch for the XUV500

4) Innova will never appeal to your hear from what you write and though more car like to drive people who want an SUV will never see more than an MUV in it and though it will be more reliable than all other options in the segment you will not feel that joy in owning it.

5) Stretch for the fortuner or get a second hand one.

6) If 5 seats are sufficent get the Yeti.

7) Try out the Aria. Even the 4X2 Pleasure and Prestige variants are better than the other options in the segment.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks