Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th November 2009, 21:08   #16
BHPian

the guy who is selling this is silent now, i am not sure if he wants to sell this or not, he works for my company and he is moving onsite so the reason for selling his Safari and believe me the car's interior is perfectly clean and maintained well almost like a new car, and he has also installed 3M for windscreen including all door windows, it has amplifier and JBL sub whoop, it has door visors, it has highlander bull guard etc
the final price negotiated is 7.5lac for VX exactly for one year old having 11K on ODO with 2+2 yr warranty, it's a nice deal but not sure why he is not responding to my calls, i think he has some other better deal to skip my deal.

-MUKE
Old 12th November 2009, 12:00   #17
Senior - BHPian

Dude don't leave him. Catch him some how. 7.5L for VX is classic and that too 11K on ODO. You can't have mouth watering feast everyday. Just jump on it and finish the deal. Bargain with him get the beast. Since he is worming in your company itself why are you wasting time in calling. Just go to his cabin and finalize things.
Old 13th November 2009, 15:15   #18
BHPian

Guys, i think i missed it.
let me look at getting new one.

-MUKE
Old 14th November 2009, 00:57   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by muke31 View Post
Guys, i think i missed it.
let me look at getting new one.
-MUKE
Pick up a new one only if you intend to keep it for a minimum of 5 years. If it is just for the heck of it, go for a used one.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks