Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th January 2010, 18:15   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
Next time, send your driver (preferably Safari suit clad) with the message "Ayya wants to buy a car" and do all your negotiations only through your driver or other flunkey (it would be even better, if you can get a PSO, i.e. Personal Security Officer to do it). All those elusive salesmen will queue up to give you a car of your choice and the fit & finish will put any other manufacturer to shame.

Cheers,
Very nicely put up Ravveendraa. I did the same .
Old 10th January 2010, 19:57   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
@ Sterlingjames: I agree with you on two things:
  1. Landy Defender is the best go anywhere vehicle that the world has known till date. I'm a big fan of it.
On the otherhand while buying the Bolero, I wanted a black colour and extended warranty both of which were not on offer for the given variant but the company agreed to my wishes partly and I'm now a proud owner of a Black Bolero VLX.
dear mile cruncher, after all the advice i've been getting on the safari, i too had finally zeroed in on a black bolero, but had decided to wait till the guys produced a black CRDe version.good for you that you got your choice of car and color!
...i anyways have to wait at least a year before my wifey agrees to another car in the household(the Ritz, that i had to settle for, is a pretty decent car....)but a black CRDe bolero is what i am going to have, sooner or later!.
Old 20th January 2010, 15:29   #48
BHPian

Consider buying and using a Safari like having an Enfield, its not the best vehicle to own, drive or to buy but simply the best to possess.
Old 20th January 2010, 15:49   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by channelv View Post
Consider buying and using a Safari like having an Enfield, its not the best vehicle to own, drive or to buy but simply the best to possess.
Could not agree more

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks