Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th June 2010, 12:29   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
And the Accord too. Very nice cars. And how about the CRV? I was in one as a passenger, last year, in UK... very impressive; an SUV that does not feel huge. But, hey, the price :(
CRV is good. But then my heart goes for the Totyota Fortuner. It is the ultimate beast. I think its the best SUV on road today vis-a-vis its VFM proposition in its category. Ofcourse, the Cheverolet Captiva also comes a close 2nd (but it is on the expensive side).

Alternatively, you could check the soon to be launched Skoda Yeti. Its a stout little SUV. But the pricing seems to be a big disappointment. Nothing official but the rumours are that it would be arounf Rs. 16-17 lakhs (Ex-Delhi). If it they price it less than that then defintely it is worth giving a look.
Old 14th June 2010, 16:12   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban_legend View Post
Mahindra do give an option for customising. I plan to do that after a while, but definitely would do it!
Its your personal choice. I wouldn't do it.

Note from Mod : Congrats on the Xylo, urban legend! Please create a new thread with a full ownership & driving report.

This discussion is closed.

Last edited by GTO : 15th June 2010 at 09:25. Reason: Adding thread closure note
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks