Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd August 2010, 17:22   #1
BHPian

Something strange about the Bolero's pricing?

As usual I was looking at the prices of the Bolero's when..."Whoops...I'll be..."
Did a check twice but here is what I found :
The VLX-CRDE is now for Rs.6,06,756.
The SLX BSIII is now for Rs.6,26,237.

Do you gents think that it is a real change in prices or web page error?
The prices are for Delhi NCR.
Is this an admission of having creating a lemon? Or preparation for the much awaited launch of the Thar?

Chaunfa
Old 23rd August 2010, 17:59   #2
Senior - BHPian

I agree even for Chandigarh its showing a Price of 6,08000.
Have they cut down on features\creature comforts??
Spikey can you shed some light?

Last edited by akshay4587 : 23rd August 2010 at 18:01.
Old 24th August 2010, 14:55   #3
BHPian

This is not a flux, I am sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay4587 View Post
I agree even for Chandigarh its showing a Price of 6,08000.
Have they cut down on features\creature comforts??
Spikey can you shed some light?
I am pretty sure that this is a deliberate pricing strategy. Every brand has some hero products, I think the Scorpio and Xylo are in this segement and I am pretty sure that the Thar will be in the same bracket. Bet the Mahindra chaps are going to keep their Omerta on this too .
Old 24th August 2010, 15:02   #4
BHPian

Yup ! The prices are reasonable.Infact , here in Maharashtra, they are even slightly higher.

I assume that the prices of auto market has rised slightly in the past one year.
Old 24th August 2010, 15:10   #5
Senior - BHPian

That's a steal for that price, the price in Karnataka is 6.68L. 60k difference compared to other states.
Old 25th August 2010, 14:02   #6
BHPian

Quote:
The VLX-CRDE is now for Rs.6,06,756.
The SLX BSIII is now for Rs.6,26,237.
Surely, it must be a website error. Otherwise how the Di engined Bolero comes costlier than the CRDI? On the otherhand, if it is indeed true, then I am going to steal to raise funds for that vehicle.
Old 25th August 2010, 16:48   #7
BHPian

Which one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley Nair View Post
Surely, it must be a website error. Otherwise how the Di engined Bolero comes costlier than the CRDI? On the otherhand, if it is indeed true, then I am going to steal to raise funds for that vehicle.
You mean the CRDE or the DI? I will have to check with a dealer to know for sure that it ain't a typo. But it may just be the price if it isn't selling. While heading back from work I saw two Storm's going past. If the new price is real then I might just indulge. Considering that my old Horse is still galloping on with minor tweaks.
Ok I am raining on my own parade but I just got the on road price from koncept auto Noida it is 7,36,862 for the VLX CRDE. Ummm seems like the fixed the kinks and are pushing it hard as ever. Apologies if I got anyone excited.

Regards
Chaunfa

Last edited by chaunfa : 25th August 2010 at 16:56.
Old 25th August 2010, 20:31   #8
BHPian

CRDe alias CRDI

Quote:
But it may just be the price if it isn't selling. While heading back from work I saw two Storm's going past. Ok I am raining on my own parade but I just got the on road price from koncept auto Noida it is 7,36,862 for the VLX CRDE. Ummm seems like the fixed the kinks and are pushing it hard as ever. Apologies if I got anyone excited.
By CRDI, I meant CRDe. I too checked the website and found the price you qouoted, not only at Delhi but in all other states. May be there will be a reduction in SLX and SLE prices too in future. But the news that Noida dealer still qoutes the higher price is disappointing, as it shows that they have no intimation from M&M as to price reduction. If the guys at Mahindra still retain any sense, they should slash the price since Storm is mostly seen on Team BHP and nowhere else.the present price for a 63 BHP vehicle also is too high.
Old 27th August 2010, 22:02   #9
AWD
BHPian

Any confirmation on pricing front? I called up the local dealer, he seemed to be in a tizzy after hearing the price mentioned on Website. He still maintained that price for base VLX was ~6.78L & top end VLX ~7.3L.
Old 28th August 2010, 15:14   #10
BANNED

this seems to be ex showroom ,my friend is buying one and here in chennai its 7.5L OTR for strom vlx

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks