Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th March 2011, 12:14   #166
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Do I really need the THAR? EDIT: Booked Getaway!

Ani, whats the update on Getaway? When is it arriving at your doorstep? I am not sure how your able to control the excitement for so long.

I was hoping to see its stock yard arrival picture of it here atleast
Old 17th March 2011, 14:12   #167
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Ani, whats the update on Getaway? When is it arriving at your doorstep? I am not sure how your able to control the excitement for so long.
Well I guess patience is virtue only very few are blessed with . Jokes aside I'll have to wait till Saturday to submit the papers for financing due to Bidisha's absence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I was hoping to see its stock yard arrival picture of it here atleast
The stock yard picture is there about 2 pages back and lotsa discussions have also happened post that
Old 22nd March 2011, 01:23   #168
BANNED

Saturday is over Sir, what is happening?
Old 29th March 2011, 10:22   #169
BHPian

2 Saturdays over MC any new updates on your Getaway. Waiting eagerly for an update from you

Cheers,
Rajesh
Old 29th March 2011, 11:35   #170
Senior - BHPian

Congrats if you have got the delivery. All team bhpians, like the name i guess Ani has got away

Waiting for the updates and the mods which are surely lined up
Old 29th March 2011, 13:07   #171
Senior - BHPian

Loan was approved last evening for both my vehicles. But dealer delivered a Bhajji's Doosra that they have delivered my Getaway to some full cash paying customer.
Old 29th March 2011, 13:37   #172
BHPian

Anirudh, I was hoping to see the getaway, in flesh, this weekend. When did he reset the delivery date to?
Old 29th March 2011, 13:59   #173
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Loan was approved last evening for both my vehicles. But dealer delivered a Bhajji's Doosra that they have delivered my Getaway to some full cash paying customer.
I did not know, this could happen. A booked vehicle is not on the Booker's name?

Now how do you track the next vehicle?

MaSh
Old 29th March 2011, 14:33   #174
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
this is indeed funny.
Now what. Another vehicle will be manufactured for you, and you have to wait for how many months.
Are they going to pay interest for you for the period your vehicle is not in your hands?
What about interest on booking amount?
I suggest you contact Mahindra, Its high time they started focusing on the customer instead of rising so high that the customer is invisible.
Old 29th March 2011, 14:49   #175
BHPian

Are you sure this is what happened MC ? So now you have to wait for 8-more weeks ? This is sad man. Did you get your Nano atleast for your dailyu commute till you get your next ?

Cheers,
Rajesh

Quote:
Old 29th March 2011, 14:55   #176
Senior - BHPian

MC, there are 2 getaways standing in the stockyard. IIRC both are Silver colored. The stockyard is on my way to home, let me know if you are interested, will check it personally for you (static).

Spike

PS- Had it been inside plant, would have even done a dynamic check, just for you!

Last edited by SPIKE ARRESTOR : 29th March 2011 at 14:57. Reason: punctuation marks
Old 29th March 2011, 15:17   #177
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPIKE ARRESTOR View Post
MC, there are 2 getaways standing in the stockyard. IIRC both are Silver colored. The stockyard is on my way to home, let me know if you are interested, will check it personally for you (static).

Spike

PS- Had it been inside plant, would have even done a dynamic check, just for you!
Spikey,

Thanks. After raising a lot of hue and cry, I have been offered those. I understand one is 2009 and the other Oct 2010. I think I'll take the 2010 one. Working on the added discount bit now .

BTW can you take a picture and send me of the vehicle.

Thanks a lot for showing the true TBHP spirit.

Cheers

P.S: I have been told by high command to inform you that if anything goes wrong in the vehicle, will personally hold you responsible
Old 29th March 2011, 15:19   #178
BHPian

How kind of you Spikey Saar to help our MC. I think he will be more than happy to get one of those Getaways from the stock yard.

Cheers,
Rajessh

Quote:

Spike

Old 29th March 2011, 16:13   #179
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Spikey,
P.S: I have been told by high command to inform you that if anything goes wrong in the vehicle, will personally hold you responsible
Saar, I will not be allowed to drive or start the vehicle, see it from outside and decide hence told static and no dynamic evaluation. Had this car been inside plant it would have been a different story altogether.

Quote:
Thanks. After raising a lot of hue and cry, I have been offered those. I understand one is 2009 and the other Oct 2010.
OK

Quote:
BTW can you take a picture and send me of the vehicle.
I will try and do this today evening.

Quote:
Thanks a lot for showing the true TBHP spirit.
Saar, frankly for me this does not attribute to TBHP spirit. I would have done this even if I was not on the forum. It is the bare minimum, I as a human being (having access to such things) can do for another human being. That is Pratheesh Raveendran aka Spike Arrestor for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2500cc View Post
How kind of you Spikey Saar to help our MC.
Saar, under my limitations this is the least possible help that I can extend from my side. Most people here will be unaware, as instructed by Anirudha it was me who was repeatedly pushing the PPC guys to manufacture a 4WD Getaway for Ani. It took time as 4WD Getaways are manufactured in "lots" (specific quantity for an interval). If there is a genuine query I will be more than happy to help, you know that Rajesh, don't you?

Spike

Last edited by SPIKE ARRESTOR : 29th March 2011 at 16:15.
Old 29th March 2011, 16:57   #180
BHPian

Quote:

Saar, under my limitations this is the least possible help that I can extend from my side. Most people here will be unaware, as instructed by Anirudha it was me who was repeatedly pushing the PPC guys to manufacture a 4WD Getaway for Ani. It took time as 4WD Getaways are manufactured in "lots" (specific quantity for an interval). If there is a genuine query I will be more than happy to help, you know that Rajesh, don't you?

Spike
Saar, We sure do understand that all your suggestions and inputs are to help us and you know that we value your suggestions. Am waiting for errr....I donno

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks