Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th September 2021, 12:21   #1
BHPian

Online Car Accessories Store | Hotcarshop.in

Background

Small city/town dwellers will agree to the pain we feel every time we need to pick up a quality product for our car. Heck, I can't even get decent car mats for my cars here.

Search for an avenue

Started with the trusted T-BHP site and found random references to few sites offering accessories. Amazon didn't cut it for me. Google didn't offer any help either.

Checked out

www.carhatke.com; extremely poor behavior by their team, called them to figure out if they even answer their calls. I asked the person to confirm delivery of items to my town, he said can deliver. Upon asking whether CoD can be arranged as you are a fairly unknown player - he said 'if I do CoD, I will have big problem from unknowns like you'
Anyway, for lack of options, I ordered a perfume for Rs. 350.00 on their site with my card - expecting total loss. After a week of no response, called them to ask about my order, same guy picked up - says I called you several times (I received none), to tell you we don't have the item, and we will refund. Thankfully the refund came through.

Recommended

Came upon another site; www.hotcarshop.in; the site was much better laid out, although not perfect but at least it looked more 'trustworthy'. I did check them out - called their customer service number with no answer 75948.48848 although whilst ordering floor mats, came upon a customized option for 7D mats, where they asked to WhatsApp the aforementioned number. Tried it out. A response.
Wanted 7D mats for one car, and sunshades for another. They took about 2 hours to respond to each query although in the end disappeared for a whole day. Called the number in desperation once more - someone picked up. Told him to TAKE my order, and my money, and dispatch the products. Hoping with fingers crossed. This time parted with 4300.00 not knowing what to expect.

Specialization

They seem to be specializing in 3D,5D, 7D mats (I am speculating here). The ones I ordered for the duster are really good fit, and are good quality. There are more expensive options, and my guess is they are even better. I ordered the Premium Plus - Square for Rs. 3500.00 + 500.00 Shipping

1. Good quality products available throughout the Country, especially useful for us small town folks.
  2. Range of products available for a wide variety of brands.
  3. Personalization options for mats et al.
  4. Packaged well for delivery

Online Car Accessories Store | Hotcarshop.in-inked-image.jpg

Dislikes
  1. Customer Service could have been better
  2. Ordering on WhatsApp for customized options

Some images for reference:

Online Car Accessories Store | Hotcarshop.in-whatsapp-image-20210929-12.03.03-pm-1.jpeg

Online Car Accessories Store | Hotcarshop.in-whatsapp-image-20210929-12.03.03-pm.jpeg
Attached Thumbnails
Online Car Accessories Store | Hotcarshop.in-whatsapp-image-20210929-11.18.33-am.jpeg  

Last edited by pratyaksh : 29th September 2021 at 12:47.
pratyaksh is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 8th February 2022, 19:20   #2
BHPian

Re: Online Car Accessories Store | Hotcarshop.in

Glad something worked out in the end. I always prefer buying smaller items few times to ensure they don't indulge in any hanky panky. I end up buying bigger stuff if I feel confident. I shall check this website. On a similar note, I found this website called partfindr. I bought a few small stuff and they seemed ok.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks