Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th June 2011, 13:13   #31
BHPian

Re: Any bhpians in Nasik

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPIKE ARRESTOR View Post
Guys, tomorrow morning I am leaving Nasik so will not be able to make it this week, will be back on 12th. I am absolutely FREE after this date.

Spike
Hi Spike !!

Incase you are back to Nasik, lets plan something for this weekend.

I had met Ranjith (Jawabiker) last week and it was great meeting a fellow Bhpian.

Also, if possible please check with Behram Sir for the same.

Please let me know a suitable time and date for making arrangements.

Cheers
Old 13th June 2011, 14:54   #32
Senior - BHPian

350biker, yes I'm back, I'm free till July 1 after that I will be leaving Nasik permanently. Dhabhar Sir is no longer with M&M, he has shifted his base from Nasik, so in all chances he will not make it. At-least, we can get together before I leave.

Spike
Old 27th June 2011, 11:13   #33
BHPian

Finally !!

We did meet at Nashik. The last time, me and Jawabiker had met on a sunday afternoon and this time we had a small "official Team bhp meet" at Nasik.

Like it is said, "chota parivar sukhi parivar", as a start, just three of us from team bhp Nasik parivar met on Saturday.

Great thanks to none other than Sudarshan who along with his landy drove all the way from pune to nasik just for this meet.

Posting pictures
Attached Thumbnails
Any bhpians in Nasik-img00243201106251546.jpg  

Any bhpians in Nasik-img00245201106251546.jpg  

Any bhpians in Nasik-img00246201106251547.jpg  

350biker is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th June 2011, 12:50   #34
Senior - BHPian

Prasad, it was great meeting up with you. Adding a few pics taken from my mobile.

Any bhpians in Nasik-25062011002.jpg

Any bhpians in Nasik-25062011001.jpg

Rajubhai, it was great to see your Landy in flesh, there are a lot of things to see and learn from your LWB monster. I was astonished to see even with the LWB it had a respectable Ramp over angle.

Any bhpians in Nasik-25062011.jpg

Spike
SPIKE ARRESTOR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th June 2011, 13:25   #35
BANNED

I must thank Prasad & Pratheesh for the wonderful time I had there at Nasik .

great to meet you guys , see you & other bhpians too, when I will be in Nasik ,next Time .

@ Spike; ya it was a legendary expedition vehicle 50 years back . she is still strong with the current ' Jeeps '

Sudarshan
Old 4th July 2011, 16:02   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 350biker View Post
Finally !!

We did meet at Nashik. The last time, me and Jawabiker had met on a sunday afternoon and this time we had a small "official Team bhp meet" at Nasik.

Like it is said, "chota parivar sukhi parivar", as a start, just three of us from team bhp Nasik parivar met on Saturday.

Great thanks to none other than Sudarshan who along with his landy drove all the way from pune to nasik just for this meet.

Posting pictures

Dear 350 Biker,

Correction Correction we had met on Monday afternoon, anyways nice to see Team BHPians getting together in Nashik.

I missed this meet.

Regards,
Ranjit
Old 5th July 2011, 16:06   #37
BHPian

I will be in Nashik coming Sunday i.e. 10th July 2011. Looking out to meet some BHPians which would not let this thread die.
Old 7th July 2011, 13:08   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadabhi View Post
I will be in Nashik coming Sunday i.e. 10th July 2011. Looking out to meet some BHPians which would not let this thread die.
Sure. Please PM me your number and we can then plan something. Will ask Jawabiker too if he is available.
Old 15th July 2011, 10:49   #39
BHPian

The location seems familiar...that is the Mahatma Nagar Water tank and if i am correct on your left side is a small garden.There is a restaurant in the commercial complex which serves good chicken biryanis.

Rahul
Old 15th July 2011, 13:29   #40
BHPian

Also Neer Dosa and chicken chettinad @ sharad poojaris restaurant if i am not wrong

Regards,
Ranjit
Old 15th July 2011, 19:17   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulvilas View Post
The location seems familiar...that is the Mahatma Nagar Water tank and if i am correct on your left side is a small garden.There is a restaurant in the commercial complex which serves good chicken biryanis.

Rahul
yes Rahul and Ranjit you both are right. We met at Sharad's place. Also, with three of us discussing about Tbhp Sharad himself got a lot of interest and was sharing his experiences about a few friends of his who are car collectors and restorers themselves.

Once can say that we really had a jolly good time at the meet.

Thanks once again Rajubhai for coming down to Nasik and thanks to Spike too for all the help.
Old 19th July 2011, 00:02   #42
BHPian

For your info sharad also owns a excellent condition fiat
Old 13th July 2015, 20:40   #43
BHPian

Good to see a thread for members in Nasik. I have recently joined this forum. I will be looking for Team-BHP events in and around Nasik surely. I am yet to spot a car with Team-BHP sticker here. It seems that members from this place are less in numbers!
Old 15th July 2015, 13:00   #44
BHPian

I never knew a thread for Nasik BHPians existed on Tbhp

Been a member since 2013 and sporting a LCLC sticker on my Swift ever since but yet to get spotted. I have spotted atleast 3-4 TBHP stickered cars in Nashik but never got an on-the-spot acknowledgement or here on the Tbhp stickers thread.

I was under the same impression that there are hardly any Tbhp members from Nasik until I bumped into this thread
ZinFluent is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th December 2015, 17:21   #45
BHPian

I guess there are quite a few Bhpians from Nashik but it seems they are not active in the forum.

Recently I have started spotting quite a few vehicles with Team-Bhp stickers. Though I regularly spot Covered Mahindra Vehicles which are driven around for testing purpose and everytime I have to check Team-Bhp to guess what it could be inside the cover.

Would like to interact with Nano owners on Team-Bhp from or nearby Nashik. Infact I see a lot of Nanos in Nashik compared to other cities. Nashik is perfect place for small cars due to less traffic and better roads. Also are there any cyclists too from Nashik?
zaheer5776 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks