Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 23rd May 2011, 19:37   #1
BHPian

Any bhpians in Nasik

Hi all,

Just wondered if there are any Bhpians in Nasik?

I have crossed many bhpians in neighboring cities flashing out Team Bhp stickers but am yet to find anybody doing the same in Nasik.

Would be great to catch up with any of you located in Nasik and maybe we can even arrange a meet soon.

Looking forward for active participation from all. Incase you happen to know any bhpians (currently active / inactive) from Nasik, then too please post their handle names so that we can get in touch with them.

Cheers !!
Old 23rd May 2011, 19:58   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Any bhpians in Nasik

Hi 350biker, I am working at Nasik and I stay near Mahatma Nagar. Where do you stay and what do you do? I don't have a T-BHP sticker, but if you see a Silver colored MP registered Yamaha RX100 being driven in and around you can be certain that it is me. Would be great if we could meet up!

Spike
Old 23rd May 2011, 20:14   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPIKE ARRESTOR View Post
Hi 350biker, I am working at Nasik and I stay near Mahatma Nagar. Where do you stay and what do you do? I don't have a T-BHP sticker, but if you see a Silver colored MP registered Yamaha RX100 being driven in and around you can be certain that it is me. Would be great if we could meet up!

Spike
Thanks for replying immediately Spike.

I too am not very far from your place. I drive a mahindra Logan. Its a Mumbai MH-01 registered golden logan and it has a LTD sticker to it.

Lets catchup sometime during weekend !!
Old 23rd May 2011, 20:24   #4
Senior - BHPian

Wow, that would be great. I will be on the look out for a similar Logan. Call me sometime during the weekend when you are on this side. You keep visiting here or based in Nasik?

You have a PM.

Spike
Old 23rd May 2011, 20:45   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Wow, that would be great. I will be on the look out for a similar Logan. Call me sometime during the weekend when you are on this side. You keep visiting here or based in Nasik?

You have a PM.

Spike
Sure !! will call you on this weekend for sure.

I am now based out of nasik and usually visit Mumbai on weekends.

Do you happen to know any other Bhpians in Nasik??
Old 24th May 2011, 16:15   #6
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by 350biker View Post
Just wondered if there are any Bhpians in Nasik?
Quote:
I am working at Nasik and I stay near Mahatma Nagar.
Hey, I frequently visit the Nasik area....like every 1.5 months. Will be sure to PM you guys before the next trip. It'll be a lot of fun to have a Team-BHP Meet; lots of interesting places around. I forget the number of times Behram & I planned to meet in Nasik. Problem is, I typically visit Deolali on weekends, and that's exactly when he scoots down to Bombay to meet his family.

BTW, the Mumbai - Nasik highway is a driver's delight. And that mindblowing Igatpuri ghat section, as well as the Igatpuri - Shahapur stretch. Beautiful! I test most cars on this highway.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th May 2011, 16:24   #7
Senior - BHPian

GTO, that would be great! Just let me know in advance if you are here, may be we can arrange a plant visit too!

Spike
Old 24th May 2011, 16:28   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Hey, I frequently visit the Nasik area....like every 1.5 months. Will be sure to PM you guys before the next trip. It'll be a lot of fun to have a Team-BHP Meet; lots of interesting places around. I forget the number of times Behram & I planned to meet in Nasik. Problem is, I typically visit Deolali on weekends, and that's exactly when he scoots down to Bombay to meet his family.

BTW, the Mumbai - Nasik highway is a driver's delight. And that mindblowing Igatpuri ghat section, as well as the Igatpuri - Shahapur stretch. Beautiful! I test most cars on this highway.
Great !!! I always thought that you were somehow associated with Nasik since your Mahindra Classic has a MH-15 numberplate.

Besides Sir DB being in Nasik is a pleasant surprise for me since i always thought he was from Mumbai. Would simply love to see you both in person since I have only read your experiences on the forum.

I am eagerly waiting for your PM and let us all try to bring the small town of Nasik to life

Regarding the Mumbai - Nasik highway, I enjoy driving on the Mumbai Nasik highway more than Mumbai Pune basically because at one point the Mum-Pune expressway becomes monotonous, whereas the Mum- Nsk highway is a four lane highway but with twists and turns. The best season is during the monsoons when there is complete greenery around.

by the way, any more tbhpians in Nasik that you know whom we can PM and maybe arrange a meet??
Old 24th May 2011, 16:32   #9
BHPian

Quote:
GTO, that would be great! Just let me know in advance if you are here, may be we can arrange a plant visit too!

Spike
Now thats what i call is a true Bhpian

I am now even more eager to try and get in touch with all the Nasik Bhpians so that we can all meet.
Old 24th May 2011, 16:33   #10
BHPian

Interesting. My sasural is in Nasik, close to the Taj next to the Highway. Wife and kids are already there. I am planning to go there this weekend to pick them up. If any mini meet is happening do let me know. I too would like to join in.
Old 24th May 2011, 16:36   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDDHRUV View Post
Interesting. My sasural is in Nasik, close to the Taj next to the Highway. Wife and kids are already there. I am planning to go there this weekend to pick them up. If any mini meet is happening do let me know. I too would like to join in.
Will check with Spike and will let you know. Will PM you in the evening.

cheers !!
Old 25th May 2011, 09:33   #12
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
may be we can arrange a plant visit too!
That's great! If this is happening over my next visit, I'll bring my Classic along. Wasn't she built exactly there? Maybe you & your colleagues will enjoy a spin in the Classic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 350biker View Post
I always thought that you were somehow associated with Nasik since your Mahindra Classic has a MH-15 numberplate.
Nearly all my cars wear a MH-15 badge

Quote:
whereas the Mum- Nsk highway is a four lane highway but with twists and turns. The best season is during the monsoons when there is complete greenery around.
Totally with you on that one. The Mumbai-Pune expressway is so B-O-R-I-N-G to drive on.
Old 25th May 2011, 09:42   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
That's great! If this is happening over my next visit, I'll bring my Classic along. Wasn't she built exactly there? Maybe you & your colleagues will enjoy a spin in the Classic.
Yes indeed, the place where I am now is hardly 50 feets away from this very assembly line. Earlier it used to churn out Classic / Export models, now it is Bolero models.

Your Classic will make things more interesting; people here ask us "Are you guys offering AC on a Soft top vehicle? Mad or what? Do customers use such vehicles?" The chilling AC in your Classic will make them go ..

Spike
Old 25th May 2011, 10:55   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Your Classic will make things more interesting; people here ask us "Are you guys offering AC on a Soft top vehicle? Mad or what? Do customers use such vehicles?" The chilling AC in your Classic will make them go ..

Spike
I think GTO has removed the AC during the recent rebuild of his classic.
Old 25th May 2011, 20:14   #15
BHPian

Seems quite a few people are from nashik I am also one of them glad to meet all of them.
I stay at gangapur road and used to spend lots of time at out "katta" on college road.

Regards,
Ranjit

Most Viewed