Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Will you come to the Team-BHP national meet in Goa?
Yes 67 33.67%
No 58 29.15%
Undecided 74 37.19%
Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2006, 00:01   #151
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Was chatting with the ICE gurus autophile and gunbir a while back .. They have confirmed their participation too , and all bhpians will be in for a surprise .. I wouldnt miss this for anything , im sure they will bring something wild and wacky ..
Old 15th February 2006, 00:28   #152
Senior - BHPian

Exotica had a track ?? didnt know about that !! Any way its not functional any more,was staying there last summer.but there is one karting track about 25 min drive from exotica.i think its something like 100 bucks for 10 laps which is an absolute steal !! but it would be better if we can organize to book the entire track for say a day or maybe just for a couple of hours atleast.
but where are youll planning to stay ?? North ?? south ?? because the karting track is in the south so if your up north it will be a good 45 min to 1 hour drive !!

rev

Last edited by revtech : 15th February 2006 at 00:31.
Old 15th February 2006, 00:33   #153
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by revtech
no the exotica track is not functional any more.was staying there last summer.but there is one karting track about 25 min drive from exotica.i think its something like 100 bucks for 10 laps which is an absolute steal !! but it would be better if we can organize to book the entire track for say a day or maybe just for a couple of hours atleast.
but where are youll planning to stay ?? North ?? south ?? because the karting track is in the south so if your up north it will be a good 45 min to 1 hour drive !!

rev
Thanks for the confirmation rev .. I wasnt sure about the taj track (though it did exist im told) .. Yes i think we can rent the track out for a few hours just like we did during the bangalore championship .. Should be fun nonetheless ..

I guess we should wait for a few more days and then once we have good numbers decide on the places to stay etc ..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 15th February 2006 at 00:34.
Old 15th February 2006, 01:35   #154
BHPian

bhai log goa's too far away from dudes and dudettes from up north.... i'll be in goa from 1'st week of march till the 10th.... noways i would be able to finance another trip to sun'n'sand goa... as a consolation how about a delhi-noida-faridabad meet any time in end february. i wanna meet the audio gurus and seek help in tuning my audio setup for max boom. goa should be fun for all you guys from south of tropic of cancer... cheers to all and have max fun
Old 15th February 2006, 08:13   #155
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev_hard
bhai log goa's too far away from dudes and dudettes from up north.... i'll be in goa from 1'st week of march till the 10th.... noways i would be able to finance another trip to sun'n'sand goa... as a consolation how about a delhi-noida-faridabad meet any time in end february. i wanna meet the audio gurus and seek help in tuning my audio setup for max boom. goa should be fun for all you guys from south of tropic of cancer... cheers to all and have max fun
I'm in for your proposed meet in north....lets start a new thread..
Old 15th February 2006, 08:25   #156
Senior - BHPian

Cant confirm to the meet right now,give me a weeks time and il try to convince me dad!!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
Gosh u guys (a few of u i mean) are really pathetic u know .. I keep sending out SMS's and none of u even bother to reply .. Me thinking that u guys might not have got it send them again .. Atleast what u guys can do is tell u need more time to confirm via SMS .. And i mean all of u ..
Yo rahul,i tol u me fone lcd was broken.I cant read any mesasge you send me properly and replying to it is a headache.
Anyway lemme see if i can confirm coming to goa sooon!!!!!!!!!!

binz

Last edited by binz : 15th February 2006 at 08:27.
Old 15th February 2006, 11:17   #157
BANNED

mclaren, U simply Rock !! It seems you really garnering up a huge gang and getting them headed to Goa .. Gud going . Well, from the North I don't see too many guys heading to Goa but there are a few who can't confirm now due to certain issues but can only confirm about a month prior to the meet . I for sure am coming though ....

As for go-karting tracks in Goa ... there is one neat track in the North right next to the place where the Sat Night Flea Market happens... dunno the name of the place !! I'm headed to Goa on the 23rd Feb and will go check it out regarding details for booking the entire track, etc.

Also someone had posted regarding the rains hitting Goa during the last week of May ... If thats the scene then I advise that we pre pone it by a week or so !! No use going there and then staying stuck in the house/hotel ....

But it seems we are heading in the right direction .... I see Goa happening !!

Cheers
Old 15th February 2006, 11:19   #158
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev_hard
Hey, I'm game as long as u guys don't decide to have it between the 18th Feb and 6th Mar !! I am not around .. off to Goa

Cheers
Old 15th February 2006, 11:26   #159
Senior - BHPian

Guys,

whats this talk abt rains and stuff ? come on maan - rain or no rain - we are gonna rock and if it rains all the more better !! end of may is just fine , just dont even think of changing the dates ......

Last edited by normally_crazy : 15th February 2006 at 11:28.
Old 15th February 2006, 11:31   #160
Senior - BHPian

Since no one from Bbay is answering maybe i shud do it -

Myself and gopi marine are onfirmed. the naes im putting down below, should be available i think.....
GTO, Dippy , Nitroxx , Ported head , F50 , Aditya , Ford Rocam ,Viper , Drifter(i doubt) ....if i missed out on anyone please put in ur names !
Old 15th February 2006, 11:59   #161
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Well, from the North I don't see too many guys heading to Goa but there are a few who can't confirm now due to certain issues but can only confirm about a month prior to the meet . I for sure am coming though ....

As for go-karting tracks in Goa ... there is one neat track in the North right next to the place where the Sat Night Flea Market happens... dunno the name of the place !! I'm headed to Goa on the 23rd Feb and will go check it out regarding details for booking the entire track, etc.

Also someone had posted regarding the rains hitting Goa during the last week of May ... If thats the scene then I advise that we pre pone it by a week or so !! No use going there and then staying stuck in the house/hotel ....

But it seems we are heading in the right direction .... I see Goa happening !!

Cheers
Well yes i agree , i guess we have to wait for a few more days/weeks to see the numbers climb .. Anyways khaadu now that ur going to goa just figure out best places to stay , places to visit , etc etc .. Im sure u must already be thinking of the same .. Also coming to the go-karting track , just figure out which is the one where the national championships are held .. I heard that that track is frigging awesome .. Ask the guys what would be the charges on hourly basis and that we would need it atleast for a period of 5hrs during which we have exclusive rights to the track .. The one we had in bangy was indeed super fun .. This time with so many coming it will get only better ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC
Guys,

whats this talk abt rains and stuff ? come on maan - rain or no rain - we are gonna rock and if it rains all the more better !! end of may is just fine , just dont even think of changing the dates ......15th February 2006 11:19
Yes i agree with NC .. I think the dates are fine .. Also like a few others said , rains would be a welcome gift .. From the drivers (drifters) perspective that is ..
Old 15th February 2006, 14:32   #162
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
I think the dates are fine .. Also like a few others said , rains would be a welcome gift .. From the drivers (drifters) perspective that is ..
As long as they are light, they're nice. We used an ST bus as a pilot on our way back last year when it rained heavily. Visibility was so poor, that three cars that were earlier blazing the road, a Palio, Drifter's Accent and my Contessa, didn't dare to overtake. There was a convoy formed travelling at 40km/h - ST in the lead, then Conti, then Accent and then the Palio.
Old 15th February 2006, 14:38   #163
Senior - BHPian

Can somebody make a list of members who have confirmed, tentatively or otherwise?

Seeing a number of people lined up would instil confidence in those who are still undecided - else they might just think that its a McLaren-Khaadu show...

Or add a public poll with the question - Will you make it to the TBHP meet in Goa 26th May? "Yes" "No" "Undecided" options...can the undecided guys change their options later when they finally make up their minds?

Last edited by Steeroid : 15th February 2006 at 14:40.
Old 15th February 2006, 15:21   #164
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
Can somebody make a list of members who have confirmed, tentatively or otherwise?

Seeing a number of people lined up would instil confidence in those who are still undecided - else they might just think that its a McLaren-Khaadu show...

Or add a public poll with the question - Will you make it to the TBHP meet in Goa 26th May? "Yes" "No" "Undecided" options...can the undecided guys change their options later when they finally make up their minds?
I had suggested that a few pages back but looks like the mods might have over-read it .. Mods it would be really helpful if we could have a public poll with the 3 options .. Also an updated list of all the participants should or can be put up in the 1st post so as to let the others know that guys are actually turning up ..

Now for the confirmed list :

North India : khaadu , autophile , gunbir ..
Chennai : nitrous , islero ..
Bangalore : Rudra , V1p3r , psycho , joz , godfather , joz, xtreme nos , anush , steeroid , amitoj , samurai , chandan , nitinbhag , C10 , mclaren ..
Hyderabad : Ghostrider , satish appasani ..
Pune / Bombay : Edmund , GTO , viper , nitroxx , NC , marinegopi , veyron1 & 2 ..

Undecided : adya (M) , revtech , zulfikar , aditya , n_aditya , satan crazy(M) , binz(M) , tarul (M) , shravan , dippy , Ported head , F50 , ford rocam , drifter , rtech ..

PS : (M) refers to guys who are more than 70% confirmed to make it .. But they just need some more time to be sure ..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 15th February 2006 at 15:32.
Old 15th February 2006, 15:29   #165
Team-BHP Support

hell, I haven't opened this thread till now! Put me down as an "Undecided". Can only confirm once we get a bit closer. If I can get those days off, I'm in.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks