Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Will you come to the Team-BHP national meet in Goa?
Yes 67 33.67%
No 58 29.15%
Undecided 74 37.19%
Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th March 2006, 13:02   #241
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885

Satya bhai whats this fetish with the ankola road ?? See u mention it almost everywhere .. Ankola road pe/se shaadi karne ka irada hey kya ??

yeah ...drive on it once to understand it ..just like u say track pe /se ..i say ankola rd pe/se/me... ...in other words its like ur track but with oncoming vehicles
Old 16th March 2006, 13:10   #242
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedsatya
yeah ...drive on it once to understand it ..just like u say track pe /se ..i say ankola rd pe/se/me... ...in other words its like ur track but with oncoming vehicles
then i must check out this stretch , if our krishnagiri runs give an indication to how good these roads are then why not have a run ??? Shall take the baleno onto this stretch once im done with tirupati over this weekend ..

Now getting back onto topic , mods so what have u guys decided about the meet ..
Old 16th March 2006, 13:39   #243
BHPian

im in buddy.. lets burn some rubber there.. lolz..
n yeh remember tis line.. you fag wanna DRAG!!
Old 16th March 2006, 13:56   #244
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
Satya bhai whats this fetish with the ankola road ?? See u mention it almost everywhere .. Ankola road pe/se shaadi karne ka irada hey kya ??
McL - thats not a fetish but Satya's obsession and yeah he always does some unmentionable things and leaves his mark when he drives thru that stretch !

pssst - another fetish of his - VOLVO buses

Last edited by normally_crazy : 16th March 2006 at 13:57.
Old 16th March 2006, 14:17   #245
BANNED

Hey, So finally a lil movement again on this thread !! Its about 2 months away so can we just take this a bit seriously .. no use in having 39 confirmations if u not gonna come ahead on this thread ....

And yes , wats happening about teh T-shirts ?? MODS PLS WAKE UP --- -- !!

Cheers
Old 16th March 2006, 20:15   #246
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Hey, So finally a lil movement again on this thread !! Its about 2 months away so can we just take this a bit seriously .. no use in having 39 confirmations if u not gonna come ahead on this thread ....

And yes , wats happening about teh T-shirts ?? MODS PLS WAKE UP --- -- !!

Cheers
also stickers, if we are meeting up, it would be nice to have stickers on your machine and t shirts on your back...

fully tbhp
Old 17th March 2006, 11:33   #247
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by adit1329
also stickers, if we are meeting up, it would be nice to have stickers on your machine and t shirts on your back...

fully tbhp
Hey, So far we havn't even managed deciding about the tshirts for our backs so dunno wether we can think about the stockers for our cars !!! If the Mods do decide to wake up and take interest maybe we can think about them ....

Cheers
Old 18th March 2006, 00:00   #248
Senior - BHPian

If the NATIONAL meet is to be a real NATIONAL affair, I suggest that TBHPians in their respective states and towns start meeting regularly. The nation is a sum of its parts and the same holds true for a national meet.

This is not going to work unless you build up momentum in your respective areas. I'm still on for the meet, even it it means that its a get together of a few members from the more active locations. However, I dont see much enthu from up north....probably because you arent as organized or close-knit as the western and southern members.

Get together in your respective regions, at least ONCE. That will build enough momentum for a national meet.
Old 18th March 2006, 19:54   #249
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
However, I dont see much enthu from up north....probably because you arent as organized or close-knit as the western and southern members.
Sterotypying at it's very best... Not appreciated at all Steeroid Sir.... and can we have some evidence that proves both sides of the statement

"probably because you arent as organized or close-knit as the western and southern members"

Regards,
Anuj

p.p.s.: Goa is around 1000+ km's from NCR and surrounding areas... just 200-400 km's from anywhere below the tropic of cancer. Ease of access gets many a people enthusiatic... does'nt it?

Last edited by rev_hard : 18th March 2006 at 20:06.
Old 19th March 2006, 01:14   #250
Senior - BHPian

I think he means we've never heard of a Delhi meet.
Old 19th March 2006, 10:17   #251
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev_hard
Sterotypying at it's very best... Not appreciated at all Steeroid Sir.... and can we have some evidence that proves both sides of the statement
rev_hard

That wasnt stereotyping - its based on the reports we see on the forum. Since we are a virtual forum, one can only base ne's perceptions on what is posted here on the forum.

As far as I can see, there havent been many posts of you chaps meeting up.

What we see is what you get (as feedback). If you read stereotyping into what was a very objective view, let me assure you that none was intended. I hate stereotyping.
Old 19th March 2006, 14:32   #252
Senior - BHPian

Totally agree with Steer...!!!
There hasn't been many meets here in north......Only one that too on the christmas eve .....Then there was proposed meet during the auto expo for which i went twice to the expo but just managed to meet two tbhpians that too by coincidence at the autopsyche stall.....
Old 19th March 2006, 15:29   #253
BHPian

Point taken Steeroid Sir, and assurance accepted..... Cheers.

Aur Dilli ke aalsi bhaaion. Can we have a meet somewhere in the Aravali Hills of Surajkund anytime soon.... IMO, its a great place to drive to, easy to reach and lots of places to park your rides and check each other's ride out......

All who say yes, lets plan it on 26th March OR 2nd April. What say????

Regards
Anuj
Old 19th March 2006, 15:33   #254
Senior - BHPian

Hey Rev hard...!!!
I'm in for the meet as long as its a sunday meet...
N if u are serious about the meet lets start a new thread n not spoil this thread....!!!!
Old 20th March 2006, 16:47   #255
Senior - BHPian

hey guyz i would like to join tooooo
let me know plz
thnx
Closed Thread

Most Viewed