Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Will you come to the Team-BHP national meet in Goa?
Yes 67 33.67%
No 58 29.15%
Undecided 74 37.19%
Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th May 2006, 11:08   #541
BANNED

Hey .. Updated list from North India !!

Khaadu -- Spice Jet ....

Cheers
Old 18th May 2006, 11:08   #542
Senior - BHPian

Ravi - what can i say...it seems japan has come in the way once again.

Drifter
Old 18th May 2006, 11:22   #543
Senior - BHPian

Would the Bombay boys be willing to carry 4 pieces of alloy wheels on the way back, for me? If one of the bangy men decide to carry it there? They are going to be 14 inch in diameter, and going to be very light, no fuel efficiency drop will be noticed.I would be eternally grateful, of course....
Old 18th May 2006, 12:40   #544
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter
Ravi - what can i say...it seems japan has come in the way once again
Well I thought Japan was friends with India and will give aid in whatever way it can. Anyways .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ported_head
Would the Bombay boys be willing to carry 4 pieces of alloy wheels on the way back, for me? If one of the bangy men decide to carry it there? They are going to be 14 inch in diameter, and going to be very light, no fuel efficiency drop will be noticed.I would be eternally grateful, of course....
Done - for a price offcourse @ 2 beers for each alloy + 2 beers for every 100 km
Old 18th May 2006, 12:46   #545
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy
Done - for a price offcourse @ 2 beers for each alloy + 2 beers for every 100 km
It may be cheaper to have it airlifted.
Old 18th May 2006, 17:07   #546
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
It may be cheaper to have it airlifted.
yeah - might be but is it worth ? The poor alloys will be stashed away with other mundane cargo. While in the car it will be under PROPER TLC all the time
Old 18th May 2006, 17:19   #547
Senior - BHPian

Done NC. Considering 600 kms from Goa to Mumbai, total comes to 20 beers. Now, a pint of Amberro is about 20 bucks each. So it comes to a total of Rs. 400. Still expensive for an aspiring engineer, but I guess I can splurge a little once in a while.
Old 18th May 2006, 17:24   #548
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Done NC. Considering 600 kms from Goa to Mumbai, total comes to 20 beers. Now, a pint of Amberro is about 20 bucks each. So it comes to a total of Rs. 400. Still expensive for an aspiring engineer, but I guess I can splurge a little once in a while.
Hold on mate ! not so fast - wasnt talking about pints here full fledged king size beers and that too branded ones ! So who's getting them to GOA ?

And yeah - do you want me to test the alloys over a 600 km run ??

Last edited by normally_crazy : 18th May 2006 at 17:25.
Old 18th May 2006, 17:36   #549
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
HHHMMMM .. Now has v1p3r got to do with any of this ?? There is ample space in my car ( i guess ) so i could get them to GOA .. So what alloys are these priyank ??

Confirmed list from bangalore ..

1. Psycho with family ..
2. Godfather with family CRV or esteem ..
3. Amitoj with family - e zen ..
4. Nitinbhag ..
5. Nitrous ..
6. Islero ..
7. V1p3r - Dicor ..
8. Anush ..
9. Jay ..
10. Myself - baleno ..

Currently we have booked 5 rooms for the bangy boys + and additional room for the chennai annas .. Plan to stay at LAGOA Azul for the 1st day and then move out into a different resort the day after ..
Old 18th May 2006, 17:51   #550
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
HHHMMMM .. Now has v1p3r got to do with any of this ?? There is ample space in my car ( i guess ) so i could get them to GOA .. So what alloys are these priyank ??

Confirmed list from bangalore ..

1. Psycho with family ..
2. Godfather with family CRV or esteem ..
3. Amitoj with family - e zen ..
4. Nitinbhag ..
5. Nitrous ..
6. Islero ..
7. V1p3r - Dicor ..
8. Anush ..
9. Jay ..
10. Myself - baleno ..

Currently we have booked 5 rooms for the bangy boys + and additional room for the chennai annas .. Plan to stay at LAGOA Azul for the 1st day and then move out into a different resort the day after ..
Hey , Firstly it seems you Bangy guys mite have to get another room booked as 3 rooms are for the family and there are 7 of you after that .. unless its 4 to a room as well !!!

Also have you communicated with Rallystar about getting the rooms done for the 26th or should I call him and tell him to book them ? Also have you transferred the cash to rallystar ?? I still havnt booked a room and waiting tll the last min just incase we have last min members joining us as well ....

Cheers
Old 18th May 2006, 17:52   #551
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
Plan to stay at LAGOA Azul for the 1st day and then move out into a different resort the day after ..
Hey mclaren1885 why is it that we'll move elsewhere after the second day. isint this place good enough or .....??? isint the place being arranged so that we can stay there for all the days.

Last edited by Jay : 18th May 2006 at 18:03.
Old 18th May 2006, 18:04   #552
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy
Hold on mate ! not so fast - wasnt talking about pints here full fledged king size beers and that too branded ones ! So who's getting them to GOA ?

And yeah - do you want me to test the alloys over a 600 km run ??
Stop exploiting students! Alright, brand will be limited to RC. OR if I'm feeling rich the same will be extended to KF, don't dream about Heineken or Corona because it won't happen. Not sure yet, if it is happening for sure, but you will know soon.
Btw, do you really want to go down on 14s for all of 600 kms? I have no issues with you testing them, wrap them up in Yokohamas or Michelin Pilot Precedas. If they hold up, then I will pay the Bangy guy, otherwise I won't.

Mclaren, V1p3r always finds something to tempt me with.
Old 18th May 2006, 18:11   #553
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Hey mclaren1885 why is it that we'll move elsewhere after the second day. isint this place good enough or .....??? isint the place being arranged so that we can stay there for all the days.
Well its just that psycho heard from a friend of his that the lake overlooking the resort isnt that great in shape .. So rallystar adviced us to have a look at the place the 1st day and then if required we could hunt down a better choice the next day .. So we will be booking the rooms for the 1st day and then get to goa and see how the things work out there..

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Also have you communicated with Rallystar about getting the rooms done for the 26th or should I call him and tell him to book them ? Also have you transferred the cash to rallystar ??
I couldnt get in touch with rallystar , he was out of coverage area .. If u do get in touch with him pls ask him his account number and i shall transfer the cash .. Yes and pls ask him to book the rooms for the 26th night .. Will be awaiting ur call ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by proted head
Mclaren, V1p3r always finds something to tempt me with.
U bet .. Until a few days back i had 10 15'' rims lying at home that were picked up from the same place as the ones ur picking up , the same will be going on memo's and my baleno .. Now they are at psycho's getting painted .. Now if i could just find tyres for them before driving down to goa..

Khaadu the last i heard v1p3r was speaking about crashing out on the comfy seat of the dicor if steeroid lets him that is .. So now u know where the room calculations comes from ?!

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 18th May 2006 at 18:16.
Old 18th May 2006, 18:16   #554
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Stop exploiting students!
Well you havent seen exploitation then pal !

Quote:
Alright, brand will be limited to RC.
You kidding right ? I better drink mineral water than RC

Quote:
OR if I'm feeling rich the same will be extended to KF,
PERFECT

Quote:
don't dream about Heineken or Corona because it won't happen.
I am Indian and I drink Indian - besides am a fan of Mallaya

Quote:
Not sure yet, if it is happening for sure, but you will know soon.
Well not sure - you get the alloys then - i have my Zulu on stand by.

Quote:
Btw, do you really want to go down on 14s for all of 600 kms? I have no issues with you testing them,
Why not!!

Quote:
wrap them up in Yokohamas or Michelin Pilot Precedas. If they hold up, then I will pay the Bangy guy, otherwise I won't.Mclaren, V1p3r always finds something to tempt me with.
So I guess V1p3r / Mcl are sponsoring the tyres ???
Old 18th May 2006, 18:31   #555
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
Well its just that psycho heard from a friend of his that the lake overlooking the resort isnt that great in shape .. So rallystar adviced us to have a look at the place the 1st day and then if required we could hunt down a better choice the next day .. So we will be booking the rooms for the 1st day and then get to goa and see how the things work out there..
Cool that sounds like a good option.... just hope we dont spend all the time looking for accomo.... else the Dicor it will be for us i guess.... thats if steer is ok with it.... ( lot of competition already )...
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks