Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Will you come to the Team-BHP national meet in Goa?
Yes 67 33.67%
No 58 29.15%
Undecided 74 37.19%
Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th May 2006, 18:31   #556
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
Plan to stay at LAGOA Azul for the 1st day and then move out into a different resort the day after ..
What is the definition of '1st day'? Is it the 26th (when you arrive) or the 27th (which is the first full day) ? If you're moving from the hotel on the 27th, where the @*(R$_@_ do I land up, for instance?

Fix up. There are people joining in at different times.

Drifter - book me a room with the mumbai gang. That seems to be better - at least you guys know where you will be.
Old 18th May 2006, 18:37   #557
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
Drifter - book me a room with the mumbai gang. That seems to be better - at least you guys know where you will be.
.... but then Steeroid in case Family/Gf's are not around, accomo shouldnt be a problem right.... Goa has lovely beaches.... thats in case there not enough space for us in the Dicor.....
Old 18th May 2006, 18:43   #558
BANNED

Don't think you boys will have any trouble finding accomodation. Usually lots of rooms available this time of the year.
Old 18th May 2006, 18:44   #559
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
.... but then Steeroid in case Family/Gf's are not around, accomo shouldnt be a problem right.... Goa has lovely beaches.... thats in case there not enough space for us in the Dicor.....
This is not funny anymore and has gone beyond the realm of jokes. We've had 3 months to prepare for the meet, a few thousand posts and appeals. And now, a week before the meet we're not even sure where we're going to be staying.

How on earth are we going to 'find' ONE place that will accomodate 25 of us and a few families at short notice?

I'm finding it difficult to control my words here, so its best that I stop commenting any more on this issue. I'll either shack up with the Mumbai boys or arrange for my own accomodation.
Old 18th May 2006, 18:52   #560
BANNED

Quote:
This is not funny anymore and has gone beyond the realm of jokes. We've had 3 months to prepare for the meet, a few thousand posts and appeals. And now, a week before the meet we're not even sure where we're going to be staying.

How on earth are we going to 'find' ONE place that will accomodate 25 of us and a few families at short notice?

I'm finding it difficult to control my words here, so its best that I stop commenting any more on this issue. I'll either shack up with the Mumbai boys or arrange for my own accomodation.
Hey, Relax !! Its just that the hotel Rallystar had recomended has gotten a slightly negative feed back from some quarter so thats why to be on the safer side coz guys have wives and gf's along we decided it wud be best for the Bangy guys to stay one nite at the mentioned property and incase they don't like it there are a few more properties which Rallystar has lined up for them to check out . That ways we can just move ... and we don't need a huge property as the Bombay guys have allready confirmed their rooms at one hotel .

And it's for this reason I'm keeping one room for myself which cud be shared with ppl who joining in last min !!! I have it covered as I didn't see ur name on the Bangy list nor the Bombay list ..... don't worry about the room --- Just worry wether u get ur chilled beer at the station or at the hotel --

Cheers
Old 18th May 2006, 18:55   #561
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
What is the definition of '1st day'? Is it the 26th (when you arrive) or the 27th (which is the first full day) ? If you're moving from the hotel on the 27th, where the @*(R$_@_ do I land up, for instance?

Fix up. There are people joining in at different times.

Chill down rey .. Have everything sorted out dont worry .. By 1st day i mean its the 26th night .. Also the probablility of changing location might not arise at all if everyone is satisfied with the current location .. If not , we have a few more locations chosen out as well .. All it takes is for 2 of us to go down to the resorts and decide upon one within an hours time .. So nothing to get worked upon ..

All members coming to meet , kindly send me ur mobile numbers so that we can get in touch with u at any given point ..
Old 18th May 2006, 19:01   #562
Jay
BHPian

Quote:

Hey Steer... as mclaren has said there are rooms booked for the Bangy boys, even for people coming with families.... its just that in case WE dont like the location or the rooms then WE shall decide to move else where... otherwise the rooms are already booked.

The 25 that you have mentioned include the Mumbai boys too... whereas they have arranged for their own accomo. So i dont see whats really the Fuss about..... and hey pls dont loose your humour steer......

Hey Rahul..... you've got my number right ???

Last edited by Jay : 18th May 2006 at 19:02.
Old 18th May 2006, 19:08   #563
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Hey Rahul..... you've got my number right ???
Yup , i got it alright .. We are going to have another meet this saturday to discuss final plans .. Request u all to be there , place and time will be informed via sms ..
Old 18th May 2006, 19:10   #564
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
We are going to have another meet this saturday to discuss final plans .. place and time will be informed via sms ..
hope this time atleast everybody sticks to the Topic... GOA.....
Old 18th May 2006, 21:38   #565
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
hope this time atleast everybody sticks to the Topic... GOA.....
AAAAHHHH .. Well i suppose we can get done with the national meet talks 1st and then get to talking about turbos , boost , NOS , and a bit of pulling legs here and there .. And more talks on cars and cars along with a few beers maybe at the watering hole ..

Just spoke to sam , who says he might land up at goa .. Spoke to samurai too , who says he will make it albeit just for a day which may be the 28th ..
Old 18th May 2006, 23:25   #566
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
AAAAHHHH .. Well i suppose we can get done with the national meet talks 1st and then get to talking about turbos , boost , NOS , and a bit of pulling legs here and there .. And more talks on cars and cars along with a few beers maybe at the watering hole ..
Now that sounds like a good reciepe for a successful meet.... rather than cold sparkle that's served not cold but frozen...

Hey why dont anyone post the entire list of confirmed people for the Goa meet... that'll keep everyone informed and in case anybody has been left out, they can put in their confirmations... in the previous few posts i've seen some more confirmations !!!....
My humble effort follows, if anbody can update it please do so.....

Confirmed list from bbay updated

1. Drifter+4 - Accent
2. Aditya+1 - Contessa
3. Nitroxx
4. Adya
5. NC+1* ??? - Octavia
6. F50 + 1
7. Gopi Marine* ???
8. Kartik
9. Gr8guzzler+family (2) - Ikon
10. Manson* ???

Updated list from North India !!

1. Khaadu

Confirmed list from bangalore ..

1. Psycho with family ..
2. Godfather with family - CRV or esteem ..
3. Amitoj with family - e zen ..
4. Nitinbhag ..
5. Nitrous ..
6. Islero ..
7. V1p3r - Dicor ..
8. Anush ..
9. Jay ..
10. Mclaren1885 - baleno ..
... Steeroid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho
I might have another couple tagging along ... Amitoj they might have to hitch a ride on your car dude.
Are they confirmed ???

Last edited by Jay : 18th May 2006 at 23:34.
Old 18th May 2006, 23:58   #567
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hey steeroid, it seems you already have your accomodation taken care of by khaadu. Either ways, let us know. Theres always room for more.

Drifter
Old 19th May 2006, 01:14   #568
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Manson* ???
will know for sure only sometime next week, have two things possibly coming up on the sunday that weekend.
while one is not as important to miss the meet, the other which may come up is extremely special (hate to say this, but more special and important than the meet).
i'm sure things could work out last minute, will keep you guys posted.

manson.
Old 19th May 2006, 11:11   #569
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Are they confirmed ???
Yes Hellcat is confirmed and he is coming with his wife, will be riding shotgun with Amitoj.
Old 19th May 2006, 11:27   #570
BANNED

Hey, So it seems the list has touched about 34-35 ppl and maybe if Sam and a few others who may come but havn't confirmed the total number may touch 40 !!!! It doesn't sound so bad now .....

Just a few days left so anyone else WANTING TO COME PLS SPEAK UP NOW !!!
Cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed