Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Will you come to the Team-BHP national meet in Goa?
Yes 67 33.67%
No 58 29.15%
Undecided 74 37.19%
Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th February 2006, 10:22   #121
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adya33
Hey mclaren why are you so obssesed with mods coming? or calling it "official meet"? (which I don't get it BTW)
Any Team BHP meet which is planned is official meet.
Not obssessed actually .. However a few guys i spoke to were of the opinion that as its going to be a national meet, the guys who rule the forum ought to take certain initiative and come forward with the plans.. That if we have the mods participating in this effectively one could rope in many more numbers than possible .. Also we all get to know the guys who moderate our views on a personal one to one basis ..

Id say this meet might/would happen if we have good numbers with or without the mods.. Mods taking the initiative would be the icing to the cake .. Thats about it ..

Its just that the "official tag" meet will bring in more number of guys (im hoping) , without which a few guys might think its a lousy excuse for those with lots of time and money wanting to get away from home just for the sake of it .. So why should i waste my time along with them too ??? Dont be shocked i have heard that coming from a few members , though not from bangy ..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 13th February 2006 at 10:26.
Old 13th February 2006, 11:15   #122
BHPian

well it deponds on where the meeting would be...
Old 13th February 2006, 11:27   #123
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulfikar
well it deponds on where the meeting would be...
Hey, If you mean the venue for the meet .. its scheduled for Goa !! If you go thru the old posts on this thread you wud find the proposed venue and date ....

Cheers
Old 13th February 2006, 11:48   #124
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
Its just that the "official tag" meet will bring in more number of guys (im hoping) , without which a few guys might think its a lousy excuse for those with lots of time and money wanting to get away from home just for the sake of it .. So why should i waste my time along with them too ???
Hehe, here is an idea to motivate more people. Nothing makes an event more official than giving t shirts specific to that event! So lets have t shirts or stickers etc for this event. Of course, we need the mods for this.

Wot do u say?

Cheers
Amitoj
PS: i am not saying give em for free. Just make them exclusive to the participants.
Old 13th February 2006, 12:18   #125
Senior - BHPian

I hobestly feel this national meet will definitely happen.But, at this point of time , i think its too early.Since, not many are motivated to come..Shall we postpone it for 6 months and plan??
Old 13th February 2006, 15:55   #126
Team-BHP Support

Six months? Well then goa is a bad bad place. For goa plan for november. This way people who want to come with their families can plan a holiday!
Old 13th February 2006, 17:29   #127
Senior - BHPian

6 months ? november ?? :WTF:

KAL KISNE DEKHA GUYS - DO IT AND DO IT NOW !

Last edited by normally_crazy : 13th February 2006 at 17:32.
Old 13th February 2006, 18:37   #128
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj
So lets have t shirts or stickers etc for this event. Of course, we need the mods for this.
PS: i am not saying give em for free. Just make them exclusive to the participants.
Thats actually a good idea amitoj .. But 1st let a few guys come out and confirm ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally crazy
6 months ? november ?? :WTF:

KAL KISNE DEKHA GUYS - DO IT AND DO IT NOW !
Old 13th February 2006, 18:47   #129
Senior - BHPian

My suggestion is Hampi...half way between Mumbai, Hyderabad and Bangalore. Even the Chennai guys can join.
I am yet to see a more beautiful place in India. Of course Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...but still

Last edited by Buffetfan : 13th February 2006 at 18:48.
Old 13th February 2006, 22:00   #130
BANNED

9 confirmations from bangalore ..

Ok spoke to a few more guys today .. agressive anush has confirmed his participation too .. That makes it v1p3r , psycho , joz , xtreme nos , anush , steeroid , godfather , amitoj , myself from bangalore .. More guys to confirm with the next 2-3 days ..

Nitrous, viper & khaadu i think u guys need to speak to the members from ur cities and get them to confirm .. Lets make this happen and not wait for the mods to confirm .. Im sure they will join in at some point .. Maybe its a bit too early for them to confirm as of now ..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 13th February 2006 at 22:03.
Old 13th February 2006, 22:53   #131
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
Ok spoke to a few more guys today .. agressive anush has confirmed his participation too .. That makes it v1p3r , psycho , joz , xtreme nos , anush , steeroid , godfather , amitoj , myself from bangalore .. More guys to confirm with the next 2-3 days ..

Nitrous, viper & khaadu i think u guys need to speak to the members from ur cities and get them to confirm .. Lets make this happen and not wait for the mods to confirm .. Im sure they will join in at some point .. Maybe its a bit too early for them to confirm as of now ..
Hey, U really have the guys going ... -- Gud job !! I too will start harassing the Delhi members whose numbers I have and the others I'll try PM'ing ... Lets see how many I can gather up ...

Whats happening on the Bombay front .. whos talking to members there ??

As for the T-shirts idea -- It will be done as soon as we get the dates, venue, members confirmed !!! Some creative guy till then can start racking his creativity and get a few designs up for opinions and ideas ..

Cheers
Old 13th February 2006, 23:18   #132
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Hey, U really have the guys going ... -- Gud job !! I too will start harassing the Delhi members whose numbers I have and the others I'll try PM'ing ... Lets see how many I can gather up ...

Whats happening on the Bombay front .. whos talking to members there ??

As for the T-shirts idea -- It will be done as soon as we get the dates, venue, members confirmed !!! Some creative guy till then can start racking his creativity and get a few designs up for opinions and ideas ..

Cheers
Bangy boys are party freaks anyways .. All u need is the right guys to talk to them .. Have 3 more bhpians who have confirmed 70% that they will make it .. However they will get back to me with 100% confirmation by next monday ..

Yes i guess u better start harassing the delhi boys too .. Specially arush , JB , gunbir , sam kapasi (btw is he alive ??) and the rest ..

I think viper , NC should take the responsibility to rope in the bombay guys ..

As far as the t-shirts thingy , i think v1p3r is already on a mission to design a few sketches , request other guys with a few ideas to rope in too .. Godfather who owns a garment factory has promised to get the t-shirts done up the moment he gets the designs .. So i guess we are moving in the right direction ..
Old 14th February 2006, 05:28   #133
Senior - BHPian

Godfather who owns a garment factory has promised to get the t-shirts done up the moment he gets the designs .. So i guess we are moving in the right direction ..[/quote]

OK.. i dont own a garments factory.. we have a buying hose and we place orders with factories... since you have taken the initiative on my behalf i shall find out the price for the t-shirts .. let me know the number of pieces and the color you goys would prefer.. v1p3r.. guess we should work together regarding the print on t-shirt's
Old 14th February 2006, 13:57   #134
BHPian

Is the wife allowed too ?? If so,I'm in.

Mclaren,My only worry is the rains.I think we are cutiing too close to the monsoons.If that happpens,Goa is not the place to be .
Old 14th February 2006, 14:01   #135
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandan
Is the wife allowed too ?? If so,I'm in.

Mclaren,My only worry is the rains.I think we are cutiing too close to the monsoons.If that happpens,Goa is not the place to be .
Yes ofcourse .. Do bring ur family along .. Well these are the tentative dates .. We shall confirm as more members come forward and finalise the dates .. We might need an update from the locals as to what would be the best time during that period of may .. If we get lucky we should run into no issues with the rain .. We shall try and keep the options open for a week this way or that way ..

PS : So u did get my SMS (bangaloreans atleast reply and tell u guys are coming or not yaar,i keep thinking u guys arent getting my sms's and keep sending them again and again) .. Thanks for coming online and confirming chandan.. Thats makes it 10 from bangy .. With plenty more to confirm .. Whew ..
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks