Team-BHP - 3 bhpians coming to calicut, calicut bhpians want a meet?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   3 bhpians coming to calicut, calicut bhpians want a meet? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/108253-3-bhpians-coming-calicut-calicut-bhpians-want-meet.html)

There is a job fair at calicut and our company is participating in it, so 3 of us me, nutty_nair and vivekgk are coming down we will be there on saterday 24th and sunday 25th anyone in for a meet?

Pramod

hi, Pramod,
I live in Calicut and new to the team BHP. do give me a shout while you are in town,

Prem

Oh..Oh.. I was there in Calicut/Cochin for the last one week. Just came back today morning. Anyhow, I might come down there again this Monday, you guys free on Monday?

sorry prem, the job fair was very hectic all of us were tired and had planned to go to the drive in beach, had to leave in a jiffy. BTW the roads there are in the most sorry state, this kind of neglect by the govt is not at all done, anyways lets hope things improve. We will meet you guys next time we are there.

Pramod

How on earth did I miss this thread? Pramod, please send me a PM next time when you come to Calicut. Okay?

Quote:

Originally Posted by vu2pmc (Post 2516526)
I live in Calicut and new to the team BHP

Hey, your username sounds very familiar to me! Do you use Google Map Maker by any chance? If yes, I'm the one who approved your 'Calicut Tyres' edit! :D

Personally, majprity of the members prefer NOT to share the personal contact numbers online as there are high chances that spammers might flood my inbox. I guess, you're an exception!
PS: Please excuse me for going :OT. I tried PMing vu2pmc,only to realise that the Newbies cannot send/receive PMs. Sigh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klub Class (Post 2519531)
How on earth did I miss this thread? Pramod, please send me a PM next time when you come to Calicut. Okay?

Hey, your username sounds very familiar to me! Do you use Google Map Maker by any chance? If yes, I'm the one who approved your 'Calicut Tyres' edit! :D

PS: Please excuse me for going :OT. I tried PMing vu2pmc,only to realise that the Newbies cannot send/receive PMs. Sigh.

Yes, I am indeed on GMM. thanks for the info.
mailme direct : vu2pmc@gmail.com, or +91 94470 86045. Wonder what name do I call u, ur qth pls?

Guys, we surely will update when we come to Calicut next time. But I don't think we will be able to visit in the near future.
OT - I really pity people in Calicut for the pathetic state of the roads there. On second thoughts, what roads? there wasn't any road from Feroke to Calicut and beyond. We went till Muzhappilangadi Beach and it was the same story till there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vu2pmc (Post 2519533)
mailme direct : vu2pmc@gmail.com, or +91 94470 86045. Wonder what name do I call u, ur qth pls?

I've sent you a mail! You can call me Klub Class. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nutty Nair (Post 2520648)
...there wasn't any road from Feroke to Calicut and beyond.

Nutty, you could have avoided this bad stretch by taking the NH-17 Bypass at Ramanattukara Bypass Junction.

The NH17 bypass is well maintained and is free of the rashly driven long distance private buses! The only negative that I can think of this road is moderately dense traffic and multiple stop and proceed barricades! The toll fee for this stretch is Rs5 and Rs 7.5 for one side and two sides respectively !

I guess, this would help you in your future travels. :)

Please see this link : Ramanattukara Bypass Junction - Thondayad - Kozhikode

Quote:

Originally Posted by vu2pmc (Post 2519533)
mailme direct : vu2pmc@gmail.com, or Wonder what name do I call u, ur qth pls?

vu2pmc, I guess there aren't many hams around. I know of vu3voc in the forum. @Klub Class, are you a ham too?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bejoy (Post 2520731)
vu2pmc, I guess there aren't many hams around. I know of vu3voc in the forum. @Klub Class, are you a ham too?

Do people with expired licenses count?