Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2011, 12:01   #1
Senior - BHPian

BHPians at VTV (Vrindavan Tech VIllage) on ORR - Bangalore

Hey Guys,

I work for a networking company at VTV, Bangalore. I have been associated with this company for over a month now and have constantly observed one thing, "TBHP STICKERED CARS" at the parking lot.

I have counted atleast 8 cars with these priced badges and was wondering if we could have a small meet sometime.

Bhpians in and round VTV, can we start off with our introductions and plan a meet soon ?

P.S - Mods started a new thread since this meet would primarily focus BHPians from one particular tech park in Bangalore.

Last edited by Vik0728 : 14th October 2011 at 12:03.
Old 9th December 2011, 17:56   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: BHPians at VTV (Vrindavan Tech VIllage) on ORR - Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vik0728 View Post
Hey Guys,

I work for a networking company at VTV, Bangalore. I have been associated with this company for over a month now and have constantly observed one thing, "TBHP STICKERED CARS" at the parking lot.

I have counted atleast 8 cars with these priced badges and was wondering if we could have a small meet sometime.

Bhpians in and round VTV, can we start off with our introductions and plan a meet soon ?

P.S - Mods started a new thread since this meet would primarily focus BHPians from one particular tech park in Bangalore.
LOL. Good to see this. I think I know where you park your car as well. ;-)

My company has also recently taken up office space in VTV. Am game for a meet up. Have also seen a lot of teambhp cars. There is one zen i see with a lot of sticker, a nice jeep (a big green mahindra looking one) which i have seen several times across bangalore.
Old 11th December 2011, 11:23   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedreamcatcher View Post
LOL. Good to see this. I think I know where you park your car as well. ;-)

My company has also recently taken up office space in VTV. Am game for a meet up. Have also seen a lot of teambhp cars. There is one zen i see with a lot of sticker, a nice jeep (a big green mahindra looking one) which i have seen several times across bangalore.
Woah thedreamcatcher it has taken over 2 months and nearly 400 views for a "Response Post" !!!

I can't believe you know where I park bro....so it means, we can meet at my parking space!!!

I have seen a Zen, Swift, SX4 and a Figo with TBHP stickers in the parking lot of VTV.
Old 11th December 2011, 18:48   #4
Senior - BHPian

Well I just stumbled upon this thread actually a few days ago and was surprised to see on exist. Yes the sticker-ed zen is close to where I also park my car.

Your car I have noticed a couple of times even on the ORR actually. And then spotted it again where you park. I am a fan of the Getz (especially white), so if I find one that looks good, dont miss out on it ;-)
Old 12th December 2011, 10:19   #5
Senior - BHPian

hahaha no problem and thank you for your comments.

Guys, are we the only 2 BHPIANS from VTV or can we please have more ? We are sure there are many more with those BHP stickers in VTV.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks