Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 18th March 2006, 02:02   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayblaze
dude u have an M3/M5 ?? wooww...manual i hope... what is it..??
Mpowers Intro Thread w/ pics

cya
R
Old 18th March 2006, 04:20   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan
Hey highwayblaze,

If you view the forum section, the "sticky" will always be on top (and thats why its called a sticky!)
But most people view posts by clicking "new posts" (on the top bar), in which case the most recently edit post shows up first (whether its a sticky or not).

cya
R
Crystal clear . So where do you live in the US Rehaan?
Old 18th March 2006, 07:37   #18
RJK
Senior - BHPian

Great Idea but I can't come as I'm going to be taking summer classes. I'd have loved to come otherwise.
Old 18th March 2006, 13:12   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK
Great Idea but I can't come as I'm going to be taking summer classes. I'd have loved to come otherwise.
Hey RJK where'r you located? If you're closeby can't you drive down for that weekend??Trying to gather as many people as possible
Old 18th March 2006, 14:57   #20
RJK
Senior - BHPian

Philadelphia...I don't know if its too close...

Factoid: Look at the location under every member's name. Usually every one has it unless they haven't updated it or something. Don't take offence
Old 18th March 2006, 19:59   #21
Senior - BHPian

Hey Rehann thanx for the link, did't think it would still be around.

blaze its a manual. (of course co,mon yaar?)
Old 19th March 2006, 12:35   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower
blaze its a manual. (of course co,mon yaar?)
I know that already bro. 99% confirmed / assumed...but wanna make that last 1% confirmation.
Old 21st March 2006, 01:59   #23
BHPian

Am in the US too (CA) would love to make it to the F-1 GP if am around in July.
cheers,
Old 21st March 2006, 02:39   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raihan
Am in the US too (CA) would love to make it to the F-1 GP if am around in July.
cheers,
do try and make it...
Old 21st March 2006, 02:52   #25
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for the invite highwayblaze..i got your PM..I had not known about this thread. I know its a little in advance, but I wouldnt mind coming. I will drive down..You can please keep me informed. I will be visiting india in Apr for a wedding and then back and might have to go back for another wedding in june, I am sure i will come back before the race/meet but still would love to finalize something and get the tickets to whatever is the best possible way of watching the race, since i havent ever seen the race before either..

I will drive down with my vette then, summer time baby...
Old 21st March 2006, 10:35   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day
Thanks for the invite highwayblaze..i got your PM..I had not known about this thread. I know its a little in advance, but I wouldnt mind coming. I will drive down..You can please keep me informed. I will be visiting india in Apr for a wedding and then back and might have to go back for another wedding in june, I am sure i will come back before the race/meet but still would love to finalize something and get the tickets to whatever is the best possible way of watching the race, since i havent ever seen the race before either..

I will drive down with my vette then, summer time baby...
mann thats really nice.. i'll give u the details. Infact all of us who're planning on coming should decide what stands we should take tickets for. I was suggesting the J-stand which is first corner after the long start/finish straight. The tickets for this stand get over before every other. Infact I'm guessing u must've been here before since u'r in chicago. last year i was here, very dissapointing but for the first time oh it was fantastic that sound. anyway enough of my crap. Looking forward to see your vette man.. torquiest motor around chevy block.
if you any other team-bhp members in the US please let them know about this.
Enjoy your india trips!!
Old 25th March 2006, 00:20   #27
Senior - BHPian

when should i expect the details, i would love to book everything and have my calendar marked..
Old 27th March 2006, 04:07   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day
when should i expect the details, i would love to book everything and have my calendar marked..
Hey instead of just giving u the details directly I'd like to take your opinion too. Would you like to go to the J-Stands (160$ for race day only), which'll be the first corner on the track, where you can see cars driving down the fast on the start/finish straightway and brake into the first corner can here brakes gear change and everything or would you like to do it the way Mpower suggested , for a mere 40$ you can go sit on the grass somewhere walk around, he mentioned a corner on the track where cars go really slow and so u can get a good look. Mpower's been there several times this'll be my second. You have any preferences? It'll also be good if we could get more feed back from more people.
Lemme know about u'r preferences. If you want to know more about the track, here's the link.
http://travel.wwte1.com/pub/agent.dl...1143412589880&

http://www.formula1.com/race/circuitmap/760.html
Old 10th May 2006, 03:06   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayblaze
Hey instead of just giving u the details directly I'd like to take your opinion too. Would you like to go to the J-Stands (160$ for race day only), which'll be the first corner on the track, where you can see cars driving down the fast on the start/finish straightway and brake into the first corner can here brakes gear change and everything or would you like to do it the way Mpower suggested , for a mere 40$ you can go sit on the grass somewhere walk around, he mentioned a corner on the track where cars go really slow and so u can get a good look. Mpower's been there several times this'll be my second. You have any preferences? It'll also be good if we could get more feed back from more people.
Lemme know about u'r preferences. If you want to know more about the track, here's the link.
http://travel.wwte1.com/pub/agent.dl...1143412589880&

http://www.formula1.com/race/circuitmap/760.html

Hey I wanted to do a followup, I am excited to come, I know you asked for an input and I forgot about this thread, I had gone to india..and now that I am back I would love to cont the discussion.

I really dont care, whatever suites everyone, I havent been to any races yet, so I am inexperienced and would love for you guys to decide for me

let me know I can give you my number over the PM and lets coordinate this to a good US wide meet..
Old 31st May 2006, 01:33   #30
Senior - BHPian

So then who all is coming, since the J stand tickets are gone, Mpowers suggestion is the best alternative...

come on people lets have atleast a dozen of us attend this event, it would be fun..

Most Viewed